Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I avoid strepsils. Unfortunately cold/flu symptoms are part of my long covid so I've been dicking around with all sorts of lozenges and I found the strepsils made my tongue and inner cheek numb. So yeah, I get that they would ease/numb a sore throat but I just wasn't comfortable with something causing that amount of numbness in my system.

You can buy Propolis lozenges - made from Bee Propolis. They get a bit sticky inside the wrappers but they are gentle and soothing.
Shouldn't be anything to cause numbness or discomfort.
And theres always those lovely gentle blackcurrant soft lozenges.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aye but she still appears to be bafflingly obsessed with “her prince” 🤮 so would likely hand it over to bail him out. How much dodgy money has he funnelled her way over the years after all? I’m sure she’d return the favour. Mind you, that’s only if Virginia is remotely tempted to let him off in favour of grabbing the cash. I’m not at all convinced she’s going to settle.
Surely VG is only after a cash grab isn't she?

Correct me if I'm wrong but she doesn't strike me as someone who cares about other women or girls that have been trafficked. Is she planning to campaign on their behalf to end trafficking or donate funds to charities supporting them? Maybe I've missed this.

She only appears to be interested in herself and getting as much money as she can. Is she claiming that she is living with some severe trauma that has affected her whole life because she slept with PA? Was she beaten or tortured and kept prisoner as some women are?

I do agree that she was taken advantage of but the 'trafficking' she experienced isn't comparable to the sort of horrors some other women in the world have faced with little or no financial rewards.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Something struck me on the news last night. They were reporting on the number of nurses and health care workers who are absent dealing with covid and they also said " As well as ambulance services the police and fire services are severely undermanned" and I said to hubby " They are paving the way for terrorist incidents giving out info like that. No need to mention the lack of cops and firemen. If there is a major incident the bad guys could double their victim score based on the covid reduced amount of help available to injured people ."
And then one spreads the news that the Queen gets more protection, someone with a agenda, and then its:

''The parasites are hogging teh resources, what do they contribute, they are more special than us, their privilege, they should pay on their own...''

Call me a conspiraloon, but some parts of the media have a vested interest in using very basic, mundane things against the RF.
It works often, when sufficient screamers join in.

Call me again a conspiraloon but the dude that was captured is not the guy with the mask, one doesn't lose height and muscular mass in 24 hours.

''The masked man is believed to be the 19-year-old held by armed police at Windsor Castle on Christmas Day .''
"Is believed" vs ''is the man.''

It is good sometimes to say that certain services are undermanned(yes its risky) but it enables a bit on media pressure on politicians with their never-ending ''cuts, reductions, or streamlining ideas."
At least for a few years, then its back to cutting again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
According to the Sun today PA has found a buyer for the chalet.

"Andy, 61, is said to be confident that paperwork will be completed soon ... Duke will first have to pay off Isabella de Rouvre who loaned the duke money to buy the chalet and sued him for £7million 18 months ago.
He could be left with around £10million that he can use to fund his US lawyers or even offer a settlement to sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
A source close to the sale said: "A buyer has been found and a price has been agreed.... it is hoped to be very soon."
PC and PW reportedly furious at his legal bills.

Below: Fungus, undeterred, greets PA fans and supporters outside Court as she vows to stand by the Royal who she terms "A Prince Among Men", and clear his name.
View attachment 974341

Is fungus channelling smegz in that green dress , hello everyone I finally got my booster today so feel a lot happier now tho I think my cab driver was a anti vaxxer the way he was spouting stuff from social media AND I had to ask him to wear a mask coz the stupid git was not wearing one

• Wow
  • Heart

Correct me if I'm wrong but she doesn't strike me as someone who cares about other women or girls that have been trafficked. Is she planning to campaign on their behalf to end trafficking or donate funds to charities supporting them? Maybe I've missed this.

She only appears to be interested in herself and getting as much money as she can. Is she claiming that she is living with some severe trauma that has affected her whole life because she slept with PA? Was she beaten or tortured and kept prisoner as some women are?

I do agree that she was taken advantage of but the 'trafficking' she experienced isn't comparable to the sort of horrors some other women in the world have faced with little or no financial rewards.
I think for her, the court case is important because it gives her a platform to launch a career that can include a book, interviews etc etc that will pay way more than a settlement, however generous. So I think she has no interest in settling. She wants to make a career out of this.

If I was her I think I’d want a lobotomy to try and forget PA ever got that close. But, you know, we’re all different, I guess 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, I avoid strepsils. Unfortunately cold/flu symptoms are part of my long covid so I've been dicking around with all sorts of lozenges and I found the strepsils made my tongue and inner cheek numb. So yeah, I get that they would ease/numb a sore throat but I just wasn't comfortable with something causing that amount of numbness in my system.
Eucalyptus & menthol hard sweets may help, and they are very refreshing

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Fungus has vowed to support him financially.
I keep feeling I'm missing something here and that PA is almost like a bystander. He's behaved atrociously but this case seems to be a huge multi-million Dollar circus with him as an easy target. He made a big mistake not settling with VG ages ago, but who are the real targets here? VG doesn't seem to me to have been a victim of assault at Andrew's hands as a minor from everything we've seen so far, and she recruited other girls to do the same as she was doing.

What about the other far more dangerous, powerful and wealthy men who are hiding while PA is hauled over the coals? PA has nothing to lose reputation-wise now, but they do. Bill and Bill having massages, on the private jet with youngsters? On Love Island? The great and the good indulging themselves with a pair of perverts, with a convicted sex offender?

Other stuff going on here? Something seems off focus with this whole case, and what a farce that jury member caused with his influencing the jury with his experiences which he should have kept to himself and disclosed at the outset on the questionnaire. Mistrial possible and of course speculation that they were paid to bomb the case.

Ghislaine is an absolute monster and PA an utter moron. VG is a victim but not I.m.o. of trafficking or abuse - not in the sense I understand it - unless any of this took place while she was under age? She seems to have done a fair hit of trafficking of girls for Ghislaine and Jeffrey, which she now regrets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think for her, the court case is important because it gives her a platform to launch a career that can include a book, interviews etc etc that will pay way more than a settlement, however generous. So I think she has no interest in settling. She wants to make a career out of this.

If I was her I think I’d want a lobotomy to try and forget PA ever got that close. But, you know, we’re all different, I guess 🥴
Apparently VG did set up a charity 'Victims Refuse Silence' so I take back what I said about her not caring about others who have been trafficked.

She's probably hoping for a generous settlement and then the book deals, interviews etc. Lets hope that she uses the money to help others rather than just profiting for herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Apparently VG did set up a charity 'Victims Refuse Silence' so I take back what I said about her not caring about others who have been trafficked.

She's probably hoping for a generous settlement and then the book deals, interviews etc. Lets hope that she uses the money to help others rather than just profiting for herself.
The Harkles have proved that setting up a charity and doing charitable work are different things entirely 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Fungus has vowed to support him financially.
I keep feeling I'm missing something here and that PA is almost like a bystander. He's behaved atrociously but this case seems to be a huge multi-million Dollar circus with him as an easy target. He made a big mistake not settling with VG ages ago, but who are the real targets here? VG doesn't seem to me to have been a victim of assault at Andrew's hands as a minor from everything we've seen so far, and she recruited other girls to do the same as she was doing.

What about the other far more dangerous, powerful and wealthy men who are hiding while PA is hauled over the coals? PA has nothing to lose reputation-wise now, but they do. Bill and Bill having massages, on the private jet with youngsters? On Love Island? The great and the good indulgjng themselves with a pair of perverts, with a convicted sex offender?

Other stuff going on here? Something seems off focus with this whole case, and what a farce that jury member caused with his influencing the jury with his experiences which he should have kept to himself and disclosed at the outset on the questionnaire. Mistrial possible and of course speculation that they were paid to bomb the case.

Ghislaine is an absolute monster and PA an utter moron. VG is a victim but not I.m.o. of trafficking or abuse - unless any of this took place while she was under age? She seems to have done a fair hit of trafficking of girls for Ghislaine and Jeffrey, which she now regrets.
VG was taken advantage of at a young age by various men because she was vulnerable. She worked for Epstein and Maxwell until she was 19. It doesn't appear that she was ever a 'prisoner' though and was free to leave.

This is from Wikipedia:
September 2002, at the age of 19, Giuffre flew to Thailand and attended the International Training Massage School[29][30] in Chiang Mai.[31] Maxwell provided her with tickets to travel to Thailand, and instructed her to meet with a specific Thai girl to bring her back to the United States for Epstein.[32]

While at the massage school in Thailand in 2002, she met Robert Giuffre, an Australian martial arts trainer, and the two married quickly thereafter.[15] She contacted Epstein and informed him that she would not be returning as planned. She and her husband started a life and family in Australia, and Giuffre broke off contact with Epstein and Maxwell.

Quite the man about town. Quite the class-act. Clearly we can see the kind of women Hazno 'goes for'. No offense to the lady, she might have been very nice.

View attachment 974837
That is not Carrie Reihert-the stripper :

That gal is a random bikini clad guest in that hotel.
Yes, he was creeping on her to, but she is not the stripper.
Somehow everyone uses her picture, here is stripper renamed in to beautician :
and here:

And here is another renaming 🤣 :

Thanks. Seriously wondered how I missed ''strippergate'' when the drug fueled fuckfest was everywhere.
The stripper is the least embarrassing thing in my book.
The ''decking'' of the naked gal from behind was much more substantial, our knight in shining armour protecting her from view.
🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And we all know why 🤣

I've worked with people who've been promoted above their abilities and they've all been nasty cunts to work with.

American work ethic my arse! She was just a grifting bleep.
There is a concept used by Warren Buffett about people working within their "circle of competence" and that before investing in anyone or anything you should make she the management or founder ( or both) are very clearly speaking from within their circle of competence. MM and Hazno's joint circle of competence is smaller than a pinhead. Isually you can tell a person speaking well outside tgeir circle of competence when they start using big words and sounding officious or defensive. Elizabeth Holmes is why that concept was raised recently in a debate on what differentiates an entrepreneurial genius and a fraud. These 2 goons are frauds through and through

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That is not Carrie Reihert-the stripper :

That gal is a random bikini clad guest in that hotel.
Yes, he was creeping on her to, but she is not the stripper.
Somehow everyone uses her picture, here is stripper renamed in to beautician :
and here:

And here is another renaming 🤣 :

Thanks. Seriously wondered how I missed ''strippergate'' when the drug fueled fuckfest was everywhere.
The stripper is the least embarrassing thing in my book.
The ''decking'' of the naked gal from behind was much more substantial, our knight in shining armour protecting her from view.
🤣
What about the woman in the Vegas hotel room with him when he was pictured naked?
Has she sued yet? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
might be worth looking at taking b6 supplements (quite a lot of, not the standard you get a in a b complex) they and magnesium helped me a lot along with the usual suspecus (Vit c etc). I was taking 250 mg a day at one point, down to 100 mg a day now (bloody hormones throwing their hat in the ring as well).

You do have to be careful with b6 - too much can cause problems but you are looking at probably 500mg or more a day for a few months to do that unless you are super dinky. I went up in 50mg increments until I started to feel less tired, held it for a couple of months and then took it back down 50mg at a time.

Magazines and whatnot always talk about b12 but for me, it was b6.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice Telegraph article about Kate's life behind the scenes. Smeg gets a couple of mentions.

I wish the press - esp in the UK - would stop comparing and mentioning Smegzy in every bloody RF article - especially when there is anything particularly about Kate - she was not in it for 5 minutes but seems to be shoehorned into everything written or photos printed, there she is in the background with her gurning fake grin. It pisses me off - I brought a newspaper today for the first time in at least 15 years and then remembered why I stopped wasting my money in the first place. They are just gossip columns full of non celebs and petty articles. What ever happened to ‘news’ by real correspondents and journalists ? There was hardly any world news or events mentioned - there is plenty of shite happening - where’s Kate Adie? 😂 Ranty poos over
I have found a gift for Kate’s birthday just need the darts to go with it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What on earth is Fungus hoping to gain by sticking by Andrew? Is she hoping that they will re-marry?

Of course she gets free accommodation in a wing of his house but if my ex husband had been accused of sleeping with under age girls I'd want nothing to with him. What a weirdly deluded character she must be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eucalyptus & menthol hard sweets may help, and they are very refreshing
Do you think the Doxy uses lozenges for her deep throat antics, bet there are a lot of numb todgers in Hollyweird🥴🥴

Quite the man about town. Quite the class-act. Clearly we can see the kind of women Hazno 'goes for'. No offense to the lady, she might have been very nice.

View attachment 974837
He looks like the limp Dick that he is now, ugly , repulsive, traitorous, two faced ginger coward and a bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What on earth is Fungus hoping to gain by sticoking by Andrew? Is she hoping that they will re-marry?

Of course she gets free accommodation in a wing of his house but if my ex husband had been accused of sleeping with under age girls I'd want nothing to with him. What a weirdly deluded character she must be.
BIB
It's a fungus thing, they all clump together. Fungi are parasites, especially the Common ToadStool the Red Dutch Cap which is poisonous.

If she intends to make a career giving interviews and writing a book about her experiences with Epstein and Maxwell and all their powerful friends, I'd say she's an absolute fool. Get what you can, set up a charity to help others, but keep your head down.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.