Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One question about this week's rumours I have is why has her book release been brought forward?

When the publishing deal was announced I thought she was doing a wellness book not a memoire about her time in the RF:

Are they splitting? Something is certainly going on.
I think we always knew that Smegz would write a tell all book about her time in the royal family although I thought she would wait until after she'd divorced Hawwy and the Queen had passed on.

How is she remotely qualified to write a wellness book? There are loads of self-help and wellness books on the market already mostly written by people with more to offer than her (although alot are absolute rubbish). She has nothing to offer in this crowded market and only her stans would buy it.

The royal exposure book is all she's got to offer. Perhaps she doesn't want to wait because she knows there's no way back in the UK now and she's hoping to inflict maximum damage while the Andrew scandal is going on. Hawwy's feelings about his family obviously don't count anymore unless he's complicit and still hell bent on destroying them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think we always knew that Smegz would write a tell all book about her time in the royal family although I thought she would wait until after she'd divorced Hawwy and the Queen had passed on.

How is she remotely qualified to write a wellness book? There are loads of self-help and wellness books on the market already mostly written by people with more to offer than her (although alot are absolute rubbish). She has nothing to offer in this crowded market and only her stans would buy it.

The royal exposure book is all she's got to offer. Perhaps she doesn't want to wait because she knows there's no way back in the UK now and she's hoping to inflict maximum damage while the Andrew scandal is going on. Hawwy's feelings about his family obviously don't count anymore unless he's complicit and still hell bent on destroying them.

We have a saying, "make hay while the sun shines" - she's trying to make money before her "15 minutes of fame" is over.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
So bullying (like gaslighitng) has to be sustained - not a one off which can be put down to a hangover.

Sustained is not just multiple times with one person over a period of time - it can be over a group of people but still needs to be a sustained.

Sorry, but you are incorrect: from a legal perspective, bullying in the context of the workplace does not have to be sustained, it can be a single incident. The reason why I know this is because I was subjected to bullying at work by another employee (a woman), and I had to find out about all of this, in order to make a complaint. The worst experience of my working life, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it's like being back at school because you can't escape work, either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We have a saying, "make hay while the sun shines" - she's trying to make money before her "15 minutes of fame" is over.
Yes I agree but I believe that she also wants to attack while the Andrew scandal is in the news. She knows that Andrew has damaged the reputation of the RF and she's capitalising on it. It's an attack from another quarter to bolster up the anti monarchists. The more tit thats stirred before Charles becomes King the better. She wants it all out there to discredit Charles and William, and she'll definitely accuse one or both of them of racism.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
MI6 are probably taking any threat they get seriously , thanks to those two twunts in cali they have made our dear Queen a target
Something struck me on the news last night. They were reporting on the number of nurses and health care workers who are absent dealing with covid and they also said " As well as ambulance services the police and fire services are severely undermanned" and I said to hubby " They are paving the way for terrorist incidents giving out info like that. No need to mention the lack of cops and firemen. If there is a major incident the bad guys could double their victim score based on the covid reduced amount of help available to injured people ."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
As the saying goes...”The best laid plans...” and all of that!

“while continuing to support Her Majesty The Queen.”
Yes, we all saw your interpretation of support, you ungrateful conniving pair of CONARDS!
Fecking traitors.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
If the VG case goes to Court could the names of the other people on the Lolita Express and JE's Love Island be revealed, making it unnecessary for VG to bring cases against them individually - Gates, Clinton etc., doing it all through PA? Could PA be asked who else was there? Surely a big danger to the PTB and politicians? A huge risk quite apart from to PA and the RF.
I can see the case being dismissed on a technicality, or being settled for a huge amount of money. Maybe some clever Tattlers could give their opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looky what I found on Reddit; tea about the Vegas Strippergate. User states Catherine's French topless photos were leaked by the men in Grey as "payment" for withholding H's cocaine & hooker photos. Sounds fishy considering the separate publications involved... The cartoon is great tho! 🤡🎉
I really don't believe that about Kate being thrown to the wolves to protect Will's penis being revealed. I think someone is tit stirring against the Royals.
We've all seen Willie's willie have we not ... and it's not bad at all. OK , it was in piss mode, so not fulling saluting but we've seen it.

I've put the images in spoilers to avoid offence.

6LAoEnD.jpg

BQMqUUf.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Watch it with those zinc lozenges. A number of years ago I was taking several a day. I lost my sense of smell for almost a year!! I couldn't smell the lilacs or daffodils that spring, but strangely smelled cigarettes constantly.
ooh I just got a shot of PTSD - had flu a few years back (not a cold, flu, was wiped out for weeks, though I was going to never recover). Fell asleep with a Strepsil jammed in my cheek. Could not taste anything at all for months after, it did something horrible to the inside of my cheek and the back of my tongue.

A year later there were things I still couldn't taste. Have not touched anything like that since apart from the occasional zinc + rosehip lozenge and those mega strong hall mentholeucalyptus sweets in the black pack. Generally though, I stick to mega strong tea.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes I agree but I believe that she also wants to attack while the Andrew scandal is in the news. She knows that Andrew has damaged the reputation of the RF and she's capitalising on it. It's an attack from another quarter to bolster up the anti monarchists. The more tit thats stirred before Charles becomes King the better. She wants it all out there to discredit Charles and William, and she'll definitely accuse one or both of them of racism.

Actually, you are correct and I am wrong - because she doesnt think her 15 minutes will ever be over.
So she's making hay while she can make the most damage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really don't believe that about Kate being thrown to the wolves to protect Will's penis being revealed. I think someone is tit stirring against the Royals.
We've all seen Willie's willie have we not ... and it's not bad at all. OK , it was in piss mode, so not fulling saluting but we've seen it.

That's was the first time for me. So thanks.😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest Lady C is up but short on Harkle content.
Lady C reiterated that Smeg's win was really a loss. The one pound mentioned means that Smeg lost this part of the action. The Washington Post misleadingly claims that Smeg is due an additional payment plus legal fees. Nonsense Harkle PR.
A commenter queried whether PC is behind Blair's knighthood? Lady C does not believe so.
Is PC and Camilla's civil wedding legally recognised as her first marriage was Catholic? Catholic rule not in force in UK so marriage valid.
Lady C thinks Blair should graciously reject the knighthood.
For anyone interested the rest of the video focuses on Blair, Bush, & Gulf War. Lady C believes Blair should be tried for war crimes but probably won't be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If the VG case goes to Court could the names of the other people on the Lolita Express and JE's Love Island be revealed, making it unnecessary for VG to bring cases against them individually - Gates, Clinton etc., doing it all through PA? Could PA be asked who else was there? Surely a big danger to the PTB and politicians? A huge risk quite apart from to PA and the RF.
I can see the case being dismissed on a technicality, or being settled for a huge amount of money. Maybe some clever Tattlers could give their opinion.
Repulsive as it all is, I think she is going to have a hard time proving rape or SA unless she has pictures or medical records of damage and can connect it to him in an objective way.

She can prove outrageous and unlikeable behaviour on PA's part no bother, but she was over 16 which for the Brits is the age of consent - to add, she may have seemed like a willing partner in the "fun times" to him despite feeling unable to say 'no thank you' because of Epstein and Maxwell.

That being said, this is civil court not criminal court so the bar for proof of anything is much lower.

I think she will accept an offer about half way through understanding all of the above, that she was still done wrong, got have her say, made things reaaaally awful for him but did not go for a verdict.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
ooh I just got a shot of PTSD - had flu a few years back (not a cold, flu, was wiped out for weeks, though I was going to never recover). Fell asleep with a Strepsil jammed in my cheek. Could not taste anything at all for months after, it did something horrible to the inside of my cheek and the back of my tongue.

A year later there were things I still couldn't taste. Have not touched anything like that since apart from the occasional zinc + rosehip lozenge and those mega strong hall mentholeucalyptus sweets in the black pack. Generally though, I stick to mega strong tea.

I like Lockets, Ricola lozenges, the Jakemans honey & lemon ones and good old Fisherman's Friends lozenges.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That Sexton guy is a weirdo like Boozy obssessed with trying to prove that everyone in Britain is a racist. He's probably in love with Smegz or being paid by her. Smegz has some very strange and unhinged followers. They are drawn to her because they hate the monarchy and they're taken in by her tales of racism and victmhood. They want to believe it so they do. There's nothing anyone else can say to make them see what a liar she is because she's the poster girl for their hate campaign against the royal family.

I do find it odd that people who don't live in the UK should care whether we have a monarchy or not, let alone think that it's their place to try and destroy it. Sexton is an absolute bleep
Hmm, I wonder if he's connected to the Sexton family whose daddy was done for child abuse, murder and rape of his large family. That would explain him being somewhat psycho.Just read a book on them and they are the pits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Thats him showing his mates what position Smegzy was famous for on the yachts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is Vegas strippergate?

Harry's Vegas episode ( I actually saved the articles somewhere (on a now dead laptop), nowhere to be found on the web now) revealed some interesting things about Harry's RPO from back then.

The modus operandi was basically:''Wanna party with a prince?'' and the women would follow to the suite.
RPO was a absolute hottie, so it was probably very easy for him. At a certain point after Vegas he was temporarily around Kate( the RF just played him for a short time ) then he got sacked.

It is not a job of the RPO to give someone ''morals and values" but it is to prevent exposure to potential danger, except for Harry who actually got photographed with a camera phone or a hidden camera inside the suite (blackmail intent?)

I can believe that someone leaked these claims about Kate, or that it happened to Kate to distract yet again from Harry's shite.

It is perfectly clear that the average interested, but insufficiently informed person will fail to question the difference (Kate, and telephoto lens (equivalent of a sniper rifle) and (Harry, phone camera or hidden camera in a room.)

I don't think that the RF would throw Kate under the bus that way, not the men in gray either, Harry possibly yes, or those that took Kate's pictures got some ''help'' from someone inside, about her very secret location.
But intentional exchange by the RF, doubt it, the security risk and the precedent it sets(if coming out in the media, which would be possible ) would be simply too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Something struck me on the news last night. They were reporting on the number of nurses and health care workers who are absent dealing with covid and they also said " As well as ambulance services the police and fire services are severely undermanned" and I said to hubby " They are paving the way for terrorist incidents giving out info like that. No need to mention the lack of cops and firemen. If there is a major incident the bad guys could double their victim score based on the covid reduced amount of help available to injured people ."
Sadly, I think you're right here! It's awful to think about what could happen, and I fear this far more than catching covid!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fergie co-owns it, so Andy won't get all the dosh. I wonder whether the ownership is 50/50.
Aye but she still appears to be bafflingly obsessed with “her prince” 🤮 so would likely hand it over to bail him out. How much dodgy money has he funnelled her way over the years after all? I’m sure she’d return the favour. Mind you, that’s only if Virginia is remotely tempted to let him off in favour of grabbing the cash. I’m not at all convinced she’s going to settle.

Reactions: 25

Yeah, I avoid strepsils. Unfortunately cold/flu symptoms are part of my long covid so I've been dicking around with all sorts of lozenges and I found the strepsils made my tongue and inner cheek numb. So yeah, I get that they would ease/numb a sore throat but I just wasn't comfortable with something causing that amount of numbness in my system.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.