Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew glad it’s not what you were dreading hopefully with the right diet and medication you will be pain free for yeas to come
I was diagnosed with ******* colon ( now called IBS)aged 12 due to a smaller than average colon then 8 years ago possible kidney stones after collapsing with what was like full on labour pains given some strong tablets that did the trick
The another flair up
No tests done but they diagnosed mild Diverticulosis which is milder that Diverticulitis
Symptoms where not as bad you you described though
A lot of my aunts had diverticulitis when medication was not what it is today so hopefully with the right meds and diet you will be back to your old self
I can go months and months with no symptoms then bang
Told to watch diet keep fatty food and dairy to a minimum ,eat plenty of fibre except during an attack eat plenty of asparagus 🤔take paracetamol and Buscopan to help with spasms
And so far it has been managed but as the flare ups are getting more often a scan will be booked to check it’s not now diverticulitis
Sending you big hugs 🤗 we’ll as big as a
4foot 11” 65 year old can lol
Have you heard of FODMAP for treating IBS @Nannyto2. I've had it for years and take Aloe Vera Juice every morning, just 1 tablespoon, and follow the FODMAP diet. You can find details on Google, but basically it tells you which foods cause flare ups. I try to stick to it but do lapse now and then and boy do I know when I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting article in Dublin People, makes a lot of sense and highlights how H&M turned mental health into a bandwagon for themselves, to the detriment of those with real mental health issues.

"Prince Harry and his wife, actress Meghan Markle, have been praised for their frank conversations about their mental health struggles, but to equate normal distress with mental illness is not only wrong but also morally irresponsible” says Dublin based Consultant psychiatrist Prof. Patricia Casey.

An expert in her field for decades, she believes that the much-needed de-stigmatisation of mental illness and mental health has led to the ‘pathologisation’ of common emotions like anxiety and sadness.

“The attention mental health receives in the media nowadays thanks to celebrities and others open to discussing their issues is very different from the previous reticent attitude the general public held.”

But the de-stigmatisation of mental health is a ‘double-edged sword’ that may be causing more harm than good, she says.

She explains how the new-age ‘confessional approach’ to openly discussing ‘traumas’ and ‘interpersonal problems’ may not be helpful to the sufferer at all.

Inviting strangers to comment and form opinions on your experiences on a public platform is, at the end of the day, ‘detrimental’ to one’s mental health’ as it interferes with your own processing and coping strategies."

It doesn't seem to me as though Noballs has any intention of processing or coping with any of his problems. He pretended to, tapping and gurning and sniggering on Apple, but the hatred shone through. You could see it. Healing and peace wouldn't suit him at all as he needs to keep his grievances alive and well and the angry pot boiling for his agenda. Money and revenge.

One conclusion is that he doesn't have mental health issues, but has drug and alcohol-related issues, is frustrated and humiliated by his own actions and raging because he's been shown to be dim and dominated and trapped, and a man with strange tastes.

The bottom line could well be that the mental health issues were a screen to hide behind, and that he is just a thoroughly nasty piece of work married to a very bad woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

New video from Murky Meg who has been delving into the Ethical banking company who have invested in Facebook Google Twitter and Amazon 😂
Theyre as hypocritical as the bloody Harkles and Murky is still raging about her Twitter ban (although I don't blame her for that). She makes the point that the pist she re tweeted was shared by many others who didn't get banned.

Reactions: 29
Obviously their due diligence re Ethic was distinctly underwhelming. Will they EVER learn?? (no, dont bother answering, we all know...)
Their due diligence was probably going "ooooh the company is named Ethic and has dogs named as employees! They want everyone to brand what sustainability means to them".

1.) It's a fintech start-up that only closed it's Series B in March of this year 2.) It was founded by former Deutsche Bank employees - you know the bank that only 4 years ago was fined for allowing major global money laundering and embezzlement. In 2018 had an outside auditor installed and only a few months ago Germany's BaFin ordered DB to install more safegaurds against money laundering. (I know it's not all employees from DB but I wouldn't necessarily want being a former DB employee as my PR push for an "ethical sustainable" asset management firm which the press has used.) 3.) The founders already have a failed fintech firm called Simplifund from 2015; it looks like they rolled it into Ethic Inc as a phoenix from the ashes 4.) One of Ethic's biggest backers is a hedge fund co-founded and managed by the Governor of Connecticut's wife, which is at best a massive conflict of interest as Ethic and Oak HC have been investing in multiple covid19 pharmaceuticals. Another one of Oak's startups received a no bid contract from Connecticut last year for statewide testing sites. Shady AF.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Their due diligence was probably going "ooooh the company is named Ethic and has dogs named as employees! They want everyone to brand what sustainability means to them".

1.) It's a fintech start-up that only closed it's Series B in March of this year 2.) It was founded by former Deutsche Bank employees - you know the bank that only 4 years ago was fined for allowing major global money laundering and embezzlement. In 2018 had an outside auditor installed and only a few months ago Germany's BaFin ordered DB to install more safegaurds against money laundering. (I know it's not all employees from DB but I wouldn't necessarily want being a former DB employee as my PR push for an "ethical sustainable" asset management firm which the press has used.) 3.) The founders already have a failed fintech firm called Simplifund from 2015; it looks like they rolled it into Ethic Inc as a phoenix from the ashes 4.) One of Ethic's biggest backers is a hedge fund co-founded and managed by the Governor of Connecticut's wife, which is at best a massive conflict of interest as Ethic and Oak HC have been investing in multiple covid19 pharmaceuticals. Another one of Oak's startups received a no bid contract from Connecticut last year for statewide testing sites. Shady AF.
Hands up if you think the Sussex's know this - or even understand it.

🙋🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Or…Harry just heard eTHICK ….and thought Yep that’s the one for me ! Tailor made !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
BIB eat plenty of asparagus. NO!!! This isn't good advice for our @Nuttynana as asparagus is a proven aphrodisiac!!! Instant results in Nutty's case!! She's already fragile and needs to keep bedroom activities to a minimum at the moment so mustn't eat arousing foods OK?
Put that jar of asparagus down, Mr Nutty!. Now!!
.......We're all so pleased for you Nutty xxxxxxxx 🥰 🥰 ❤ 🌷
Asparagus an aphrodisiac not heard that one
I know the smell after eating it would turn the most lustful off lol
My maiden aunt thought celery was though
Was shocked that my mum let me eat it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bloody love asparagus, but not to the point of aphrodisia! And celery is only acceptable in Mr. Jeaver's Waldorf salad, or a casserole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
An early suggestion......
Harry & Meghan # 146
From one hypocritical decision to another;
We just want some goss from her brother

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Asparagus an aphrodisiac not heard that one
I know the smell after eating it would turn the most lustful off lol
My maiden aunt thought celery was though
Was shocked that my mum let me eat it
it may not be aphrodisiac, but look at the shape of an asparagus 😳 it has a tip and woody end too 🤭.
@Wackie Jeaver don't want to hear about Mr Jeaver's Waldorf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have you heard of FODMAP for treating IBS @Nannyto2. I've had it for years and take Aloe Vera Juice every morning, just 1 tablespoon, and follow the FODMAP diet. You can find details on Google, but basically it tells you which foods cause flare ups. I try to stick to it but do lapse now and then and boy do I know when I have.
Not heard if that
Will look it up
I have learnt what sets off my IBS/ diverticula issues though
Too much dairy fizzy drinks and fatty food
My doctor told me that most people suffer with constipation and straining causes the colon to get the pouches that get infected and the pain hence the need of fibre in the diet she also said it’s more common in the over 50’s especially those who are shorter than average as no matter how big or small you are your intestines as an adults are the same size so they don’t have as much room as bigger people
That was news to me lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I just found this on Tumblr 😂
View attachment 809984

Also an anon post from someone saying this:

"My father is a partner at a Wall Street firm and is mortified by the Sussex duo’s apparent move into investments and finance. He is certain it is a scam and not a legitimate business at all, but also promotes uneducated people investing and promotes unethical practices but also behaviors such as gambling and hustling and crime, and my father is not a stupid man at all whatsoever, plus sustainability has been in investing for years now, and people have already disinvested from orgs and groups that don’t align with their views so don’t need H&M. Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes it sounds extremely shady too."

So glad to hear that. 🙂

Hopefully you'll be back ready to train up the cat squad in no time. I hear they've been slacking in your absence and are more interested in napping than abusing the Harkles.😉
I think I can actually improve on this! The original photo had signs stuck to the window behind John and Yoko. John had Hair Peace and Yoko had Bed Peace. So Hazza could have Heir Peace with the Heir crossed through and Spare inserted and sixwife could have No Peace. It's a visual gag really but I don't have the skills.

Glad to hear it wasn't anything worse @Nuttynana. I do know people with diverticulitis. The one that really has trouble eats an unimaginable amount of food - mostly meat and white bread. Bring on the asparagus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you WBW and am getting there and my own cats have been taking the piss big time too they see Hubster as a soft touch and started waking him up to be let out and fussing with their food, that stops today furry fuckers have been put in their place already!!!
Haha, saw WBW and automatically converted it to William's brothers wife. Hope you are feeling ok @Nuttynana and things sort themselves out. Here are a couple of roos to join in the squad if acceptable. Pussies and hamsters and Pom can retreat into their pouches if necessary. 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.