Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a shiny new thread!
Title by @Maggiemaynot - Had to change it a bit to make it fit, sorry.

We are surrounding @Nuttynana with love and healing vibes today ❤
We don't so much dislike Harry and Meghan as loathe and detest them.
We discussed Andrew. Boo! Hiss!
We're still in awe of Kate's dress at the Bond premiere.
Haz & Smeg have jumped on the WBankers band wagon.
They did nothing on Mental Health Day
We all love John Barnes and several of us will be buying his book
No royal christening for Lidl.
Fabulous memes and jokes as always.

I seriously can't remember anything else except - Vote in the Grifties!!! https://grifties.com/
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...-recorded-21-private-jets-they-boarded.23555/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
You know, what I want? Someone anonymously releasing how their money is invested. I highly doubt they are aware of every share they hold, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some ethical questionable investments to be found.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
I just saw Wills criticising the rich white dudes space race aka pissing contest.

Shall we now all assume Haz and the Harpy are getting the space suits ready now out of spite? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm convinced that Hazno and Smeggy were frozen out of the RF due to their bad behaviour. The Queen would have heard everything about the Australian and Moroccan trips. The tea incident and the awful high handed treatment towards the people who welcomed them.

Then she would have found out that Smeggy still had her agent and was planning to make deals for monetary gain while being a royal. The family may have found out about the clothing scam with Jessica. The Harkles were told what they could and couldn't do and threw a hissy fit. Smeggy never made any move to become a British citizen and was also bullying staff. Then there's the birth of Archie. Even if you don't believe they used a surrogate (as I do) their behaviour towards the British public was snotty and uncalled for.

Smeggy then hightailed it out of the country taking Farchie as her prisoner. Her behaviour at that time smacks of her running away rather than dealing with a problem. I really don't think that they chose to leave at all. They were asked to leave.

The big mistake the family made was being too lenient. Allowing them to claim that it was their choice and most importantly letting them keep titles and patronages. They waited for a year on the military titles just to see if Hazno had come to his senses. This is the reason for their digs and constant attempts to score points. Smeggy hates them because they rumbled her trashy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
A few screenshots from Insta

6CC46D51-9EF5-4A4E-9ED0-E4F7B28663B1.jpeg

1823D1D4-BBE6-40BB-8F00-820637ABD662.jpeg

3034E7ED-B5FA-47B9-909C-BEB688F29A8A.jpeg

This is the guy who said his wife was away during the ‘birth’ of Aldi

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 ….one omission maybe from the recap….@Freda19 is still missing and we are missing her. We think she has possibly become caught up with her day job (Assassin ) . we hope she returns soon .

How ironic that apparently PC cashed in some of his private investments to help Haz…then gets the “ my father cut me off” shite whilst his own father is dying ….now Haz is showing off about how he makes private investments and promoting the firm!

Ethical investment from the morally bankrupt !

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well this is the trouble with ramming yourself into the public eye under the banner of things like "ethical" ... you're then under immense scrutiny to see if you practice what you preach. And here we are again, Ginge and Cringe in bed with the social media giants they claim to dislike.

Honestly everything their sticky paws touch, just wait a day or two and find they've Markled themselves yet again and it's turned to :poop: :poop: :poop:

Insert obligatory Walter Scott / Tangled Web quote here ... again ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That’s just complete and utter B/S.

Far be it from me to defend Smegs, but while she may have only been married to Trevor for a couple of years, they were together as a couple for 7 years before that.

Also duration of first marriage is not a reliable indicator of how lasting a second marriage might be. My first marriage ended after 9 years (plus 2 years of dating). My second marriage is going strong after 20+ years.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.