Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo Catherine. Wearing the same thing multiple times and always wearing it well.

Have we ever seen Smegatron squidge herself into any outfit for a second time?

I think it’s fantastic but also probably quite some work, even if you enjoy sport so much as she does.
I think the green coat is lovely, but the clashing green top and the wide legged pants just don’t look good.

Reactions: 16
She must be taking a leaf from Princess Ann. It never ceases to amaze me that she still wears clothes that she wore 'before Adam was a lad' (as in Adam and Eve, not that she has a child named Adam!) πŸ˜‚
NOW, This is how you do Ethical Investing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know the idiot sugars like to think Kate 'copies' MM, but these photos would suggest it's the other way round!!

View attachment 809908

View attachment 809909
I think most of those copy/paying tribute articles are just stupid. There have been hundreds of Kate- Diana articles out there which are just as wrong. I mean it’s a blue pencil skirt dress with short arms. I am pretty sure Diana, HMTQ, Anna, Sophie as god knows who has worn a similar outfit before. There are only so many colours and cuts, of course there will be similarities.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think they were fired outright. I think they were told to take some time off to decide if they wanted to continue as working royals, and then given a set of rules that they would have to follow if they did return. That is when they had their joint tantrum and flounced off. I think the family held onto patronages, etc, in case they came to their senses (hence the one year review) They knew that Harry had never been on his own and would flounder and wanted to give him an out.

They were offered a chance to β€œease into” royal duties like W&C were but turned that down. They were going to be the most royal royals who ever royaled.

This garbage leak about how they didn’t see the final cut and had no say over the Oprah interview is all about damage control. As someone said about reality Tv (paraphrasing) β€œThey can’t give you the as*hole edit unless you act like an as*hole”

Also, how refreshing is it to see couples like W&C and C&C able to do events together without clutching onto one another. You know, acting like mature professionals.
tumblr_63addbcb6cf7c0daec908dd51f9384d0_e4bf3b20_1280-1.png

Of course this tweet isn't proof of anything but the Harkles flopped badly and made many errors on their tours to Australia, Morocco and South Africa (where Smeggy did her pity party interview) so it's clear that she wasn't 'working' as a member of the royal family and they must've been made aware of their awful behaviour and the offence they caused.

It does seem likely that the RF asked them to step back for a bit until they could prove that they were worthy ambassadors. Like any other firm - you don't send loose cannons out as your representatives because they will be damaging your brand and reputation.

Ultimately Smeggy wasn't prepared to adapt and learn protocol. She disgusted the Moroccans by pushing in front of Harry. It might seem like a small thing but she didn't care that they weren't on board with her brand of feminism and was insensitive to their culture.

The RF are ambassadors and she was bloody woeful at the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Smeggy then hightailed it out of the country taking Farchie as her prisoner. Her behaviour at that time smacks of her running away rather than dealing with a problem. I really don't think that they chose to leave at all. They were asked to leave.

The big mistake the family made was being too lenient. Allowing them to claim that it was their choice and most importantly letting them keep titles and patronages. They waited for a year on the military titles just to see if Hazno had come to his senses. This is the reason for their digs and constant attempts to score points. Smeggy hates them because they rumbled her trashy behaviour.
I like this theory. This would explain their bitter and vengeful behaviour, their inability to move on, and the insistence on faux β€˜royal tours’. I’ve thought for a long time that their behaviour was very strange for people who said they wanted to leave.

Me too! First marriage lasted 7 years, second marriage is going strong at 28 years.
2 1/2 for the first, currently at 29 for the second.

Yes she was with Trevor for about 11 years altogether.

My take on her first marriage is that the power balance was in his favour when the relationship started and she hoped to get a leg up in the industry through him. When at last she got a break on Suits she didn't need him anymore so it was bye bye Trev!
And she absorbed him into her knees…
]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old bleep that my lovely Son called me!!!

A few more bits to sort out and I will be raring to go.

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 119
That's good news @Nuttynana - not that you've got severe disease, but that it's not C. So hopefully they will come up with a treatment plan for you asap. Carry on Coffin Dodging!! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old bleep that my lovely Son called me!!!

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
Good news. Get eating that fibre!

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and the recap.
Congratulations Maggiemaynot on the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catherine looks great in all those clothes. And to be fair, us plebs tend to get more than just the one wear out of things... it must be different for Z list actresses, although Hazno doesnt appear to share the same concerns.
I find it bizarre that anyone would buy expensive designer clothes but only wear them once.

So glad to hear it’s not the dreaded C word!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just found this on Tumblr πŸ˜‚
woko.jpg

Also an anon post from someone saying this:

"My father is a partner at a Wall Street firm and is mortified by the Sussex duo’s apparent move into investments and finance. He is certain it is a scam and not a legitimate business at all, but also promotes uneducated people investing and promotes unethical practices but also behaviors such as gambling and hustling and crime, and my father is not a stupid man at all whatsoever, plus sustainability has been in investing for years now, and people have already disinvested from orgs and groups that don’t align with their views so don’t need H&M. Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes it sounds extremely shady too."

So glad to hear that. πŸ™‚

Hopefully you'll be back ready to train up the cat squad in no time. I hear they've been slacking in your absence and are more interested in napping than abusing the Harkles.πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just found this on Tumblr πŸ˜‚
View attachment 809984

Also an anon post from someone saying this:

"My father is a partner at a Wall Street firm and is mortified by the Sussex duo’s apparent move into investments and finance. He is certain it is a scam and not a legitimate business at all, but also promotes uneducated people investing and promotes unethical practices but also behaviors such as gambling and hustling and crime, and my father is not a stupid man at all whatsoever, plus sustainability has been in investing for years now, and people have already disinvested from orgs and groups that don’t align with their views so don’t need H&M. Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes it sounds extremely shady too."

So glad to hear that. πŸ™‚

Hopefully you'll be back ready to train up the cat squad in no time. I hear they've been slacking in your absence and are more interested in napping than abusing the Harkles.πŸ˜‰
They will get a kick up the jacksey to remind them that I am the Chairman, lazy fuckers can get back to working for their fish dinners and stop taking the piss🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Going to send them round to @freda19 to move her lazy ars e and get back on the forum, we all miss her, they can get to Ireland very easily🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

That's good news @Nuttynana - not that you've got severe disease, but that it's not C. So hopefully they will come up with a treatment plan for you asap. Carry on Coffin Dodging!! xx
Thanks Jackie and am very much relieved now and am building up for a good head of vitriolic, abusive, cockney gobbing off for the Cali Cringe cunts😁😁😁

Thanks Wackie and feel much relieved now so am building up for a vitriolic, abusive, cockney post for the Cali Cringe Cuntery, cheeky bastardsπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bet you feel relieved now that's over. So glad you will be OK. They will sort you out with a diet and you will be back to your old self in no time. Take care lovely. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bet you feel relieved now that's over. So glad you will be OK. They will sort you out with a diet and you will be back to your old self in no time. Take care lovely. ❀
Thank you WBW and am getting there and my own cats have been taking the piss big time too they see Hubster as a soft touch and started waking him up to be let out and fussing with their food, that stops today furry fuckers have been put in their place already!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

So pleased it wasn't the C word. Diverticulitis is horrible though, so plenty of R&R and swearing like a trooper will help. ❀❀ Xx

• Heart
So pleased it wasn't the C word. Diverticulitis is horrible though, so plenty of R&R and swearing like a trooper will help. ❀❀ Xx
Thank you Fatpiggy the r&r is still with me but the mouth is in full working order again.

Git and tit have got it coming😾😾😾😾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lady C's latest

Harkles renewing marriage vows? Their way of keeping in the news is a cocktail of speculation, misinformation, and some information on a daily basis. Lady C thinks it could make good content for Netflix. Will this be the 3rd ceremony counting the one 3 days before? The Harry and Meghan Truman Show.continues.
Scabies signing book copies. Δ°s it usual for one author only to sign when 2 are involved? Normally a signed book cannot be returned but Lady C waiting for this to be confirmed by her publisher/distributor.
Post-divorce title? Fergie still has her title after divorce. Δ°f she remarries PA, she will be HRH Duchess of York again.
After a divorce from Haz, Smeg will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex until she remarries - she will then be Mrs Elon Musk or Mrs Bill Gates.
Haz anger issues - unable to come to terms with anger at Diana's death and projected on TRF. Cannot move on until he develops insight and accepts the facts. Anger at himself, guilt - brushed Diana off when she phoned before her death?

From 22 min. Lady C talks about Grace Kelly, Gene Tierney (and the Agatha Christie book she inspired), Jackie O, Duchess of Kent, Nancy Reagan if interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@JAR21 Someone could take one for the team and watch their Netflix thing and use a screen recorder to capture it and share it with the rest of us. I use this thing called Free Online Screen Recorder. I like it because when I try to use the screen recorder function on my computer, it records the background noise in my home as well. This just records the actual screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the new thread, new title, and all those who post in her πŸ₯‚

Phew glad it’s not what you were dreading hopefully with the right diet and medication you will be pain free for yeas to come
I was diagnosed with ******* colon ( now called IBS)aged 12 due to a smaller than average colon then 8 years ago possible kidney stones after collapsing with what was like full on labour pains given some strong tablets that did the trick
The another flair up
No tests done but they diagnosed mild Diverticulosis which is milder that Diverticulitis
Symptoms where not as bad you you described though
A lot of my aunts had diverticulitis when medication was not what it is today so hopefully with the right meds and diet you will be back to your old self
I can go months and months with no symptoms then bang
Told to watch diet keep fatty food and dairy to a minimum ,eat plenty of fibre except during an attack eat plenty of asparagus πŸ€”take paracetamol and Buscopan to help with spasms
And so far it has been managed but as the flare ups are getting more often a scan will be booked to check it’s not now diverticulitis
Sending you big hugs πŸ€— we’ll as big as a
4foot 11” 65 year old can lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.