Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harkles haven't been invited to the Diana party, their christening demands have been turned down and they won't be getting invites at Christmas or for the jubilee.

Smegma was fired by the RF. They were going to 'retire' her before they left as they know she wasn't a suitable representative for the RF.

I truly believe that Hazno was given an 'us or her' choice. They were going to eliminate any royal engagements slowly because her behavior was so bad.

She couldn't abide him being a working royal and not her so she made sure she took him down with her. Then she started smearing and lying due to her anger at being rumbled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Obviously their due diligence re Ethic was distinctly underwhelming. Will they EVER learn?? (no, dont bother answering, we all know...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also duration of first marriage is not a reliable indicator of how lasting a second marriage might be. My first marriage ended after 9 years (plus 2 years of dating). My second marriage is going strong after 20+ years.
Me too! First marriage lasted 7 years, second marriage is going strong at 28 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s just complete and utter B/S.

Far be it from me to defend Smegs, but while she may have only been married to Trevor for a couple of years, they were together as a couple for 7 years before that.

Also duration of first marriage is not a reliable indicator of how lasting a second marriage might be. My first marriage ended after 9 years (plus 2 years of dating). My second marriage is going strong after 20+ years.
Yes she was with Trevor for about 11 years altogether.

My take on her first marriage is that the power balance was in his favour when the relationship started and she hoped to get a leg up in the industry through him. When at last she got a break on Suits she didn't need him anymore so it was bye bye Trev!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow my second ever thread title. Thanks to all who voted for it and to @Cassandra333 for starting it and making it fit.
So here we go again.
THE TATTLERS V THE HARKLES.
Round 145.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watching the Cardiff senedd opening. The Queen looks radiant today, and Camilla looks amazing in her beautiful red coat. THAT'S HOW TO WEAR RED SMEGS. I am so pleased that Charles and Camilla are accompanying the Queen today. Family uniting together supporting a frail old lady who continues to carry out important duties in her realm. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The Harkles haven't been invited to the Diana party, their christening demands have been turned down and they won't be getting invites at Christmas or for the jubilee.

Smegma was fired by the RF. They were going to 'retire' her before they left as they know she wasn't a suitable representative for the RF.

I truly believe that Hazno was given an 'us or her' choice. They were going to eliminate any royal engagements slowly because her behavior was so bad.

She couldn't abide him being a working royal and not her so she made sure she took him down with her. Then she started smearing and lying due to her anger at being rumbled.
She also wanted 6 and her to be paid £400K. EACH for the "Royal Work". she suggested that Will and Catherine have the same !!! Paid for from their Royal Foundation, no wonder Will split with them he could see the writing on the wall!

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Bravo Catherine. Wearing the same thing multiple times and always wearing it well.

Have we ever seen Smegatron squidge herself into any outfit for a second time?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Bravo Catherine. Wearing the same thing multiple times and always wearing it well.

Have we ever seen Smegatron squidge herself into any outfit for a second time?

She must be taking a leaf from Princess Ann. It never ceases to amaze me that she still wears clothes that she wore 'before Adam was a lad' (as in Adam and Eve, not that she has a child named Adam!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Catherine looks great in all those clothes. And to be fair, us plebs tend to get more than just the one wear out of things... it must be different for Z list actresses, although Hazno doesnt appear to share the same concerns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You know, what I want? Someone anonymously releasing how their money is invested. I highly doubt they are aware of every share they hold, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some ethical questionable investments to be found.
What I would REALLY like to know is how the money donated to Sussex Royal was spent. I am sure they did some extremely dodgy things with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t think they were fired outright. I think they were told to take some time off to decide if they wanted to continue as working royals, and then given a set of rules that they would have to follow if they did return. That is when they had their joint tantrum and flounced off. I think the family held onto patronages, etc, in case they came to their senses (hence the one year review) They knew that Harry had never been on his own and would flounder and wanted to give him an out.

They were offered a chance to “ease into” royal duties like W&C were but turned that down. They were going to be the most royal royals who ever royaled.

This garbage leak about how they didn’t see the final cut and had no say over the Oprah interview is all about damage control. As someone said about reality Tv (paraphrasing) “They can’t give you the as*hole edit unless you act like an as*hole”

Also, how refreshing is it to see couples like W&C and C&C able to do events together without clutching onto one another. You know, acting like mature professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I got really excited when a video called 'The DISTURBING case of The Markle Family CURSE' (Their capitals) came up in my YouTube thread. Sadly it was a completely different family so no gossip from there. Sad case though, family annihilator. Lets hope it's not something the name attracts.

• Haha
  • Wow
She also wanted 6 and her to be paid £400K. EACH for the "Royal Work". she suggested that Will and Catherine have the same !!! Paid for from their Royal Foundation, no wonder Will split with them he could see the writing on the wall!
Makes you wonder what their salaries are from archewell. Before tax, profit and their 5% donation of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I know the idiot sugars like to think Kate 'copies' MM, but these photos would suggest it's the other way round!!

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 14.00.32.png

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 14.02.01.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.