Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smegs playing Lady Macbeth - "I think we should change it to Duchess Macbeth and I've rewritten the lines. The ones in the play are so old fashioned and dated now. It needs to be more authentic"

Smegs playing Scarlett O'Hara "I think we should change it to Duchess Scarlett and Scarlett needs to free the slaves at the beginning and emphasize how bad war is and how caring and authentic she is. All the slaves love her and recognise her as their saviour. Oh, and she's not white.'

Smegs playing Medea "I think we should change it to Duchess Medea...what? She's a princess? Oh, ok, that will work but no killing kids. She can't kill the kids. And Jason can't leave her because he's madly in love with her and he kills his new wife so he can be back with her"

Smegs playing Diana, Princess of Wales 'I'm happy for her to be a princess but she needs to keep the HRH. Plus there should be a scene where she tells Harry that she's had a vision and he's going to marry the most beautiful and talented woman in the world. She will be his princess and they will live happily ever after. Charles should fall on his sword when he hears that she's dead"

New game folks! Who do you think smegs should play and how would she alter the role to make it better?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
New game folks! Who do you think smegs should play and how would she alter the role to make it better?
Killing of The Shrew - Megs plays the shrew. The End.

Harry breathes a sigh of relief and everyone lives happily ever after. πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Haha, saw WBW and automatically converted it to William's brothers wife. Hope you are feeling ok @Nuttynana and things sort themselves out. Here are a couple of roos to join in the squad if acceptable. Pussies and hamsters and Pom can retreat into their pouches if necessary. 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘
Thank you and the Roos would be ideal they can chin the Paxo and back kick Haddock into oblivion!!
[/QUOTE]

Captain bleep anyone?
Superpower: can absorb and trap a person in her kneecaps!
Super Scabby Minge strikes again and screws into orbit!!

Smegs playing Lady Macbeth - "I think we should change it to Duchess Macbeth and I've rewritten the lines. The ones in the play are so old fashioned and dated now. It needs to be more authentic"

Smegs playing Scarlett O'Hara "I think we should change it to Duchess Scarlett and Scarlett needs to free the slaves at the beginning and emphasize how bad war is and how caring and authentic she is. All the slaves love her and recognise her as their saviour. Oh, and she's not white.'

Smegs playing Medea "I think we should change it to Duchess Medea...what? She's a princess? Oh, ok, that will work but no killing kids. She can't kill the kids. And Jason can't leave her because he's madly in love with her and he kills his new wife so he can be back with her"

Smegs playing Diana, Princess of Wales 'I'm happy for her to be a princess but she needs to keep the HRH. Plus there should be a scene where she tells Harry that she's had a vision and he's going to marry the most beautiful and talented woman in the world. She will be his princess and they will live happily ever after. Charles should fall on his sword when he hears that she's dead"

The Witch of Dip your Wick with Willy Wanker and his whining whingefest😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you and the Roos would be ideal they can chin the Paxo and back kick Haddock into oblivion!!

Super Scabby Minge strikes again and screws into orbit!!

The Witch of Dip your Wick with Willy Wanker and his whining whingefest😁😁😁
[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you're back on form @Nuttynana! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

New video from Murky Meg who has been delving into the Ethical banking company who have invested in Facebook Google Twitter and Amazon πŸ˜‚
Theyre as hypocritical as the bloody Harkles and Murky is still raging about her Twitter ban (although I don't blame her for that). She makes the point that the pist she re tweeted was shared by many others who didn't get banned.

Balls up Street for the for the Bastard Bollockless and his Chunky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome back @Nuttynana so glad you're back, without that dreaded Cword. Your diagnosis is way better and treatable.
Thank you @Cassandra333 And @Maggiemaynot For the lovely new thread, title & recap. I get a warm fuzzy feeling with each new thread. I'm always sure the 6s will be 'handled' before the thread ends, and one day I'll be right!

Happy Friday! Can we get Meghan on one of those vanity space rides? Just the 1 way please. We don't need her coming back thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So glad that it hasn't turned out to be the big C @Nuttynana - hope you can get some treatment that will give you some relief xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha, saw WBW and automatically converted it to William's brothers wife. Hope you are feeling ok @Nuttynana and things sort themselves out. Here are a couple of roos to join in the squad if acceptable. Pussies and hamsters and Pom can retreat into their pouches if necessary. 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘
BIB I had an attack of the vapours when I read that ....... being associated with her has made me take to my bed! πŸ€ͺ

I will get over it - eventually - but may have to change my name and go undercover for a while. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loving chunky witch. I shall refer to her as this moving forwards. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Xx
So, is this her new announceable title?
HRHaughtiness, the Cuntress of California, Meghan Markle, Chunky witch of Dumbarton. Or have I got the order wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So, is this her new announceable title?
HRHaughtiness, the Cuntress of California, Meghan Markle, Chunky witch of Dumbarton. Or have I got the order wrong?
If I was going to be overly nit-picky on the grounds of official titles etc - MM comes after 'witch' and before 'of', don't forget the emphasis on the DUMBarton, and after California shouldn't there be The Princess Pinocchio of Hazno? ;)

@Nuttynana I'm so glad to hear of these manageable findings πŸ’•πŸ˜» Sending some treats over by Puss Post. If you receive rats guts, wasn't me, blame the puss service, I don't trust them to not down the champagne, little tykes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These two tweets popped up together (I was mortified the algorithm thought I'd want to see them). Scabies and Ellen who I thought was rather persona non grata these days. Follow the link to sign a petition (?) going through her website. Totes legit.

1634295242122.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't think Ellen aligning herself with them will do any of them any good!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I should be working but flicking through th tv and found a film on 5star with no 6,s wife on - 9 minutes in its painful to watch!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.