Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JAR21 Someone could take one for the team and watch their Netflix thing and use a screen recorder to capture it and share it with the rest of us. I use this thing called Free Online Screen Recorder. I like it because when I try to use the screen recorder function on my computer, it records the background noise in my home as well. This just records the actual screen.
When is it on? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new thread!

Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old bleep that my lovely Son called me!!!

A few more bits to sort out and I will be raring to go.

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
Really really glad for you that it's not the big C. ❤ ❤ ❤ At least you know what it is now and will start getting treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.
So glad to read you are diverting the ticulitis......although not nice it is treatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old bleep that my lovely Son called me!!!

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

I'm really happy that you are okay. 🍾🥂🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope this isn't a repost.

The ethical investment company backed by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has ploughed millions of pounds into pharmaceutical companies that develop Covid-19 jabs - despite previous calls from the couple for vaccine makers to share their secrets.

The couple, who have campaigned publicly for vaccine equity and lobbied pharmaceutical firms to waive patents for the developing world, are now “impact partners” with Ethic, a US fintech asset manager which promises to invest clients’ money in companies “that treat people and the planet with respect”.

Its most recent filings show it has invested in shares of social media firms Facebook and Twitter, internet and tech giants Amazon and Apple - and AstraZeneca, Novartis, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.

The Duke and Duchess invested in Ethic during a funding round this year. They also have their own investment portfolio managed by the firm.

Helping to educate the ‘broader community’
They made their involvement public on Tuesday, saying: “This is one of the ways we put our values in action.”

On Wednesday, a spokeswoman for Ethic confirmed the Sussexes would be working on “content and events that help educate our broader community around important issues”.

The partnership could see Prince Harry and Meghan share their thoughts on key topics such as gender equity, racial justice and the environment as they relate to finances, encouraging fans to make their investments sustainable.

The Sussexes have previously lobbied for issues including vaccine equity, appearing at a New York rally last month where Prince Harry criticised “ultra wealthy pharmaceutical companies” for “not sharing the recipes” to make jabs for the developing world.

According to paperwork filed in the US in August, Ethic invested $747,000 in Pfizer, $1.6m in AstraZeneca, $2.2m in Novartis and $2.5m in Johnson & Johnson.

Pharmaceutical company Sanofi received $1.6m, and GlaxoSmithKlein $760,000.

It also has $6.9 million invested in Facebook shares, making it the company’s 13th-biggest investment, according to a recent US filing.

It also has a $32 million stake in Alphabet, the parent company of YouTube-owner Google, and a $2m investment in Twitter.

‘We share a lot of values’
Nearly $30m was invested in Amazon shares, with $45.8m with Apple and $323,000 with Netflix, where the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have signed a multi-year commercial deal to make television streaming programmes.

Announcing their new “impact partners”, the co-founders of Ethic said Prince Harry and Meghan “share a lot of values with us”, with their involvement allowing their vision to “reach many millions around the globe”.

Ethic has $1.3 billion in assets under management, and will not disclose its financial arrangements with the Sussexes.

A spokeswoman said the asset management company invites clients to create their own portfolios that reflect the “unique values and financial priorities”, adding: “Whereas one client might place emphasis on deforestation and clean water, for example, another might be focused on strong corporate governance, women’s rights and/or racial justice.”

In theory, investing their own money through Ethic could mean Prince Harry and Meghan owning stakes in social media giants and pharmaceutical companies they have previously denounced, but the set-up does allow investors to opt out of owning certain companies.
The couple are said to hope that their involvement in Ethic “would help democratise investing, making people - especially younger people - more deliberate in their choices and conscious of investing in sustainable companies”.

A spokeswoman for Ethic said pharmaceutical companies would appear in some client portfolios, depending on the ethical issues they had chosen to prioritise.

ETA Oh @Nuttynana I didn't mean to give you sicklyface! You're supposed to be feeling better! 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

So glad it is less than you feared. Though what you have been diagnosed with must be very troublesome, I hope they can manage it for you. Best Wishes

• Heart

Thanks to all for new thread, recap and title!!
So delighted @Nuttynana ! Thanks for letting us know🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't believe the German tabloid. If mr. six did overdose, why would he be taken to UCLA which is at least 90 minutes away from Santa Barbara, rather than Cottage Hospital, which is in Santa Barbara. Yes UCLA has a larger psych ward, but Cottage Hospital is more private

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't believe the German tabloid. If mr. six did overdose, why would he be taken to UCLA which is at least 90 minutes away from Santa Barbara, rather than Cottage Hospital, which is in Santa Barbara. Yes UCLA has a larger psych ward, but Cottage Hospital is more private

Well…that depends where they’re actually living, doesn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Sorry about the diverticulitis, but so glad it's not the dreaded C word! Many hugs to you, Nutty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A few screenshots from Insta

View attachment 809654
View attachment 809655
View attachment 809656

This is the guy who said his wife was away during the ‘birth’ of Aldi

This must be too-posh-to-push Penny (Just call me Penny) Bradford, named in Funding Frauds as Minge's ob-gyn who was allegedly waiting at the Portland to deliver Invisi-Fark after the non-dash to the hospital in the Range Rover. Snakebite in the back with Minge and a sweating Noballs at the wheel, except it didn't happen.
Penny later denied being at the hospital that day and the staff said that nothing of note had happened. How embarrassing. Why Smeg would need an ob-gyn for her clapped-out Minge anyway is anyone's guess.

I read that Minge and NoBalls are going to appear in TV ads promoting either WankeBankeDeutsche and their new ethical " Stoat & Ho " Building Society in Compton. Their Chief Accountant is an example of the new thrusting breed of authentic shysters and his title is Compassionate Laughing Impact Dog! Count me in. Not.
Well done @Maggiemaynot for the title and @cassandra Bear With Me for the great recap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
QUOTE: Well…that depends where they’re actually living, doesn't it?

Hmm, quite right.

• Haha
  • Heart
So pleased it wasn't the C word. Diverticulitis is horrible though, so plenty of R&R and swearing like a trooper will help. ❤❤ Xx
do you seriously think she needs any help with the swearing like a trooper bit?! she's got that down to a fine art :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@JAR21 Someone could take one for the team and watch their Netflix thing and use a screen recorder to capture it and share it with the rest of us. I use this thing called Free Online Screen Recorder. I like it because when I try to use the screen recorder function on my computer, it records the background noise in my home as well. This just records the actual screen.
You're nominated!

• Haha
As BarkJack says in comments further down, this highlights the lack of closeness between Orca and the dastardly duo

But they didn't need to make a "final cut" to have control or need to see it before it aired, surely? The content was entirely their doing, all the words and faux questions and gasps. All they needed to do from the start of the interview was not tell all the lies they did. They'd have had full control because nothing would need to be edited out apart from irrelevant bits that were of no importance. But of course being immature, vengeful and incontinent it all spewed out and Porker who has multiple agendas then had control of it all. What a pair of cretins. The video of Gavin was a huge mistake imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

True or not the German tabloid felt secure enough to publish it and as yet there has been no details about the tabloid being sued.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Phew glad it’s not what you were dreading hopefully with the right diet and medication you will be pain free for yeas to come
I was diagnosed with ******* colon ( now called IBS)aged 12 due to a smaller than average colon then 8 years ago possible kidney stones after collapsing with what was like full on labour pains given some strong tablets that did the trick
The another flair up
No tests done but they diagnosed mild Diverticulosis which is milder that Diverticulitis
Symptoms where not as bad you you described though
A lot of my aunts had diverticulitis when medication was not what it is today so hopefully with the right meds and diet you will be back to your old self
I can go months and months with no symptoms then bang
Told to watch diet keep fatty food and dairy to a minimum ,eat plenty of fibre except during an attack eat plenty of asparagus 🤔take paracetamol and Buscopan to help with spasms
And so far it has been managed but as the flare ups are getting more often a scan will be booked to check it’s not now diverticulitis
Sending you big hugs 🤗 we’ll as big as a
4foot 11” 65 year old can lol
BIB eat plenty of asparagus. NO!!! This isn't good advice for our @Nuttynana as asparagus is a proven aphrodisiac!!! Instant results in Nutty's case!! She's already fragile and needs to keep bedroom activities to a minimum at the moment so mustn't eat arousing foods OK?
Put that jar of asparagus down, Mr Nutty!. Now!!
.......We're all so pleased for you Nutty xxxxxxxx 🥰 🥰 ❤ 🌷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
True or not the German tabloid felt secure enough to publish it and as yet there has been no details about the tabloid being sued.
I don’t think they ever sue foreign tabloids if there is not a massive breach of privacy (Kate’s topless photos). I mean German tabloids LOVE royals (the whole bloody lot of them) and write those type of stories about all of them frequently. W&K would have 25 children and divorced and re-married several times. Sometimes the story doesn’t even go as the headlines insinuates. The “miscarriage drama”, “ugly divorce”, “life threatening health scare” more often than not is about a friend, family member, neighbour or the gardener’s dog abd in 95% of the time completely made up. They basically copy the British press sometimes or play headline roulette. They also completely lack any insider intel the British tabloids might have. And German’s are well aware. Nobody believes it- it’s just entertaining. Like a reality soap.
Them not taking note of those tiny papers in foreign countries says nothing. I would wait till bigger UK papers come up with it and don’t back down (BBC vs H).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.