Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old Cunt that my lovely Son called me!!!

A few more bits to sort out and I will be raring to go.

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm convinced that Hazno and Smeggy were frozen out of the RF due to their bad behaviour. The Queen would have heard everything about the Australian and Moroccan trips. The tea incident and the awful high handed treatment towards the people who welcomed them.

Then she would have found out that Smeggy still had her agent and was planning to make deals for monetary gain while being a royal. The family may have found out about the clothing scam with Jessica. The Harkles were told what they could and couldn't do and threw a hissy fit. Smeggy never made any move to become a British citizen and was also bullying staff. Then there's the birth of Archie. Even if you don't believe they used a surrogate (as I do) their behaviour towards the British public was snotty and uncalled for.

Smeggy then hightailed it out of the country taking Farchie as her prisoner. Her behaviour at that time smacks of her running away rather than dealing with a problem. I really don't think that they chose to leave at all. They were asked to leave.

The big mistake the family made was being too lenient. Allowing them to claim that it was their choice and most importantly letting them keep titles and patronages. They waited for a year on the military titles just to see if Hazno had come to his senses. This is the reason for their digs and constant attempts to score points. Smeggy hates them because they rumbled her trashy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The Harkles haven't been invited to the Diana party, their christening demands have been turned down and they won't be getting invites at Christmas or for the jubilee.

Smegma was fired by the RF. They were going to 'retire' her before they left as they know she wasn't a suitable representative for the RF.

I truly believe that Hazno was given an 'us or her' choice. They were going to eliminate any royal engagements slowly because her behavior was so bad.

She couldn't abide him being a working royal and not her so she made sure she took him down with her. Then she started smearing and lying due to her anger at being rumbled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

ChipDex

VIP Member
Someone on Tumblr has pointed out that when Kate first wore this dress in LA on the US tour, Smeggy had only just got her Suits role and hadn't married Trevor yet. The dress has managed to outlast Smeggy's first marriage, her Suits role and her time in the RF. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Frankly my dear, I don't give a shiny new thread!
Title by @Maggiemaynot - Had to change it a bit to make it fit, sorry.

We are surrounding @Nuttynana with love and healing vibes today ❤
We don't so much dislike Harry and Meghan as loathe and detest them.
We discussed Andrew. Boo! Hiss!
We're still in awe of Kate's dress at the Bond premiere.
Haz & Smeg have jumped on the WBankers band wagon.
They did nothing on Mental Health Day
We all love John Barnes and several of us will be buying his book
No royal christening for Lidl.
Fabulous memes and jokes as always.

I seriously can't remember anything else except - Vote in the Grifties!!! https://grifties.com/
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...-recorded-21-private-jets-they-boarded.23555/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Helloooo everyone Sorry not been around RL keeps throwing curveballs at me lately , Two of my close friends passed away Also my health has been shite I am Diabetic they had to increase my Meds which have me feel quite ill to the point I developed an infection so had to spend a night in Hospital last week being pumped full of Antibiotics I have to say my local A&E department are bloody marvellous they were V busy and short staffed but they went out of thier way to make sure I was looked after ,

I have been avoiding Tattle for a bit as was getting fed up with it all because MH was not great either so I disconnected with Social media etc But I am back reading now lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

planetmirth

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 ….one omission maybe from the recap….@Freda19 is still missing and we are missing her. We think she has possibly become caught up with her day job (Assassin ) . we hope she returns soon .

How ironic that apparently PC cashed in some of his private investments to help Haz…then gets the “ my father cut me off” shite whilst his own father is dying ….now Haz is showing off about how he makes private investments and promoting the firm!

Ethical investment from the morally bankrupt !

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Travalarse!"
Travelarse :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
To be honest I'm sick to death about being lectured about the planet.
Me too. I don't own a car and I haven't been on a plane in over 12 years (and then it was for work). I'm on disability benefits so can't afford to buy anything other than food and heating. Any clothes I get are second hand. There isn't one single big mouthed activist causing as little damage to the environment as I am. So they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don’t think they were fired outright. I think they were told to take some time off to decide if they wanted to continue as working royals, and then given a set of rules that they would have to follow if they did return. That is when they had their joint tantrum and flounced off. I think the family held onto patronages, etc, in case they came to their senses (hence the one year review) They knew that Harry had never been on his own and would flounder and wanted to give him an out.

They were offered a chance to “ease into” royal duties like W&C were but turned that down. They were going to be the most royal royals who ever royaled.

This garbage leak about how they didn’t see the final cut and had no say over the Oprah interview is all about damage control. As someone said about reality Tv (paraphrasing) “They can’t give you the as*hole edit unless you act like an as*hole”

Also, how refreshing is it to see couples like W&C and C&C able to do events together without clutching onto one another. You know, acting like mature professionals.
tumblr_63addbcb6cf7c0daec908dd51f9384d0_e4bf3b20_1280-1.png

Of course this tweet isn't proof of anything but the Harkles flopped badly and made many errors on their tours to Australia, Morocco and South Africa (where Smeggy did her pity party interview) so it's clear that she wasn't 'working' as a member of the royal family and they must've been made aware of their awful behaviour and the offence they caused.

It does seem likely that the RF asked them to step back for a bit until they could prove that they were worthy ambassadors. Like any other firm - you don't send loose cannons out as your representatives because they will be damaging your brand and reputation.

Ultimately Smeggy wasn't prepared to adapt and learn protocol. She disgusted the Moroccans by pushing in front of Harry. It might seem like a small thing but she didn't care that they weren't on board with her brand of feminism and was insensitive to their culture.

The RF are ambassadors and she was bloody woeful at the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Interesting article in Dublin People, makes a lot of sense and highlights how H&M turned mental health into a bandwagon for themselves, to the detriment of those with real mental health issues.

"Prince Harry and his wife, actress Meghan Markle, have been praised for their frank conversations about their mental health struggles, but to equate normal distress with mental illness is not only wrong but also morally irresponsible” says Dublin based Consultant psychiatrist Prof. Patricia Casey.

An expert in her field for decades, she believes that the much-needed de-stigmatisation of mental illness and mental health has led to the ‘pathologisation’ of common emotions like anxiety and sadness.

“The attention mental health receives in the media nowadays thanks to celebrities and others open to discussing their issues is very different from the previous reticent attitude the general public held.”

But the de-stigmatisation of mental health is a ‘double-edged sword’ that may be causing more harm than good, she says.

She explains how the new-age ‘confessional approach’ to openly discussing ‘traumas’ and ‘interpersonal problems’ may not be helpful to the sufferer at all.

Inviting strangers to comment and form opinions on your experiences on a public platform is, at the end of the day, ‘detrimental’ to one’s mental health’ as it interferes with your own processing and coping strategies."

It doesn't seem to me as though Noballs has any intention of processing or coping with any of his problems. He pretended to, tapping and gurning and sniggering on Apple, but the hatred shone through. You could see it. Healing and peace wouldn't suit him at all as he needs to keep his grievances alive and well and the angry pot boiling for his agenda. Money and revenge.

One conclusion is that he doesn't have mental health issues, but has drug and alcohol-related issues, is frustrated and humiliated by his own actions and raging because he's been shown to be dim and dominated and trapped, and a man with strange tastes.

The bottom line could well be that the mental health issues were a screen to hide behind, and that he is just a thoroughly nasty piece of work married to a very bad woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
What a total waste of money and a load of woke. wankerisms more fucking money than sense.

I really don't mind a black Bond but not a female, James Bond is written for a Man, you dumbfuck, drippy dunderheads.

I wonder who fronts this lot??
I didn’t like that they had a female doctor who either. I know they came out with a rationale for it, but it just doesn’t feel right. I wish they would just create good strong roles for women instead of trying to shoehorn them into traditionally male ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Great_Kate

VIP Member
You know, what I want? Someone anonymously releasing how their money is invested. I highly doubt they are aware of every share they hold, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some ethical questionable investments to be found.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
One positive from the departure of H&M is that without their malign presence in the RF, William and Catherine have come on in leaps and bounds and are shining. If H&M were still present there would have been constant worry in the family about what would happen next and when the next blackmail or tantrum would come. W&C certainly wouldn't be glowing and confident as the are now, free of the dark shadow of H&M.

It will enrage Noballs how his brother is flourishing, and it will enrage Minge how her nemesis Catherine is going from strength to strength, looking regal and gorgeous and never putting a foot wrong. Most of all, how obvious it is that they adore each other, and that they have a normal family not hidden away, in prison, photoshopped, faked, sued or ghosted.
I totally agree. In a way Hazno and Smeggy have done the Cambridges a favour by sodding off to America as it has enabled them to be free of trying to pander to the Harkles and include them in everything. They look much happier without the Harkles hanging around like a bad smell 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
He looks like a Bond Villain, she looks adorable as always

You see this is how a queen behaves. This night is all about William so no showstopping frock which grabs the headlines tomorrow. No pushing in front of him. She's looking elegant and classy yet understated so the event gets the headlines not the wife who's attending. She's there only to support her husband. Who can say MeMe has ever taken this appraisal. Although admittedly the headlines were due to how awful her outfit was.

I admit a few years ago I wasn't a massive William and Kate fan but I'd now fight to keep these as our future monarchy. Also loving the statement from Charles at his pride of William.

• Heart