Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she was with Trevor for about 11 years altogether.

My take on her first marriage is that the power balance was in his favour when the relationship started and she hoped to get a leg up in the industry through him. When at last she got a break on Suits she didn't need him anymore so it was bye bye Trev!
I suspect the ghosting of Trevor was applied extra coldly by Megz because she felt he hadn't done enough for her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Haha, saw WBW and automatically converted it to William's brothers wife. Hope you are feeling ok @Nuttynana and things sort themselves out. Here are a couple of roos to join in the squad if acceptable. Pussies and hamsters and Pom can retreat into their pouches if necessary. 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I bet Harry wishes sometimes he could hide or retweet in a kangaroo pouch away from Meghan 😄🥰💕😘 xx.

Resizer_16342543727710.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nuttynana it's great to read that it's not the dreaded C. Hopefully the doctor can get the right meds and diet plan for you to help with the Diverticulitis Disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Captain bleep anyone?
Superpower: can absorb and trap a person in her kneecaps!
If she would take on a more minor role as a secondary character and work her way into the forefront, she could endear herself to people. People were absolutely sick of Robert Downey Jr's antics when he started to make a comeback and got the Iron Man role. Now he walks on water. But she would have to start small, and she just can't do it. She always does this. She goes in demanding this huge thing that everyone knows won't work, but she would have gotten the little thing if she'd asked for that instead, and could have worked her way up to the big thing. And now she's not going to get anything and everyone's just looking at her like she's crazy, and then she's off for the 847th time to the garden to do another primal scream.

H&M are like this font of perpetual dumbassery. Even a mouse in a maze eventually learns where to go to get the cheese. WTF is wrong with them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If she would take on a more minor role as a secondary character and work her way into the forefront, she could endear herself to people. People were absolutely sick of Robert Downey Jr's antics when he started to make a comeback and got the Iron Man role. Now he walks on water. But she would have to start small, and she just can't do it. She always does this. She goes in demanding this huge thing that everyone knows won't work, but she would have gotten the little thing if she'd asked for that instead, and could have worked her way up to the big thing. And now she's not going to get anything and everyone's just looking at her like she's crazy, and then she's off for the 847th time to the garden to do another primal scream.

H&M are like this font of perpetual dumbassery. Even a mouse in a maze eventually learns where to go to get the cheese. WTF is wrong with them?
If Smeg wants to be in one of the super hero movies, may be they could change the teenage Spiderman's guardian from his aunt to his Grandma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The superhero desire was in the news when they first buggered off. She is obviously still nursing that idea 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She can't act, that's the main problem I see for her tbh.
There are plenty of people who can't act but get jobs IMO as they are "seen" as "nice" or "easy to get along with" or have a star name to bring publicity to a film. However her reputation and personality is her main issue and what film set would have her on there with her secret recording and her own behind the scenes footage 😉

They really are desperate to get some glamorous Netflix footage.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I think I can actually improve on this! The original photo had signs stuck to the window behind John and Yoko. John had Hair Peace and Yoko had Bed Peace. So Hazza could have Heir Peace with the Heir crossed through and Spare inserted and sixwife could have No Peace. It's a visual gag really but I don't have the skills.
I've tried to do it for you! 😀 but my phone app isn't as good as photoshop.
Polish_20211015_065444021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There are plenty of people who can't act but get jobs IMO as they are "seen" as "nice" or "easy to get along with" or have a star name to bring publicity to a film. However her reputation and personality is her main issue and what film set would have her on there with her secret recording and her own behind the scenes footage 😉

They really are desperate to get some glamorous Netflix footage.
Could you imagine her showing up to set on time ready to wear the hair, makeup and wardrobe production has chosen and recite her lines as written without trying to "give her creative input" and change everything? Not to mention the literal line production nightmare she would create with her ludicrous schedule of faux royal tours and Wall Street influencing or whatever. She's too big a liability with little return on investment to get anything more than desperate stunt casting jobs at this point. Not to even mention her age and current weight is a no-go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I watched suits years ago. She was completely forgettable in it. She was terribly over earnest in it - she was channelling Donna from the West Wing😂

she’s packing pounds now so unless they’re remaking big momma’s house, I can’t see a starring role for her.
is she still friends with Tyler Perry ? Perhaps he can help her with a role in one of his productions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not very bright, is he… 🤦🏼‍♀️
You couldn't write the script for these two! They are obsessed with trying to make $$$$$$. I can't believe that whoever advises them does so with any due diligence or is it, as I suspect, that they do these deals all by themselves because they are sooooo clever.

They have become sitting ducks for anyone/company who targets them and offers a few dollars for the use of their name. It's only a matter of time before Royal fingers are going to get well and truly burnt.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.