Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing....lol does being an Impact Partner mean you take the hit when tit goes bad..lol
BIB

Bit like being a "Name" at Lloyds in the 80s, maybe?

Talking of celebrities/politicians who join/endorse companies, this story also came up yesterday. I assume Senior Advisor is broadly similar to Impact Officer.

At least Philip Hammond has relevant experience in finance. What on earth is Hazbo bringing to the party other than his title? This is a bloke who's bragged in the past about never even carrying cash because he's Royal. And now he's suddenly some kind of investment guru? Good Lord. :mad:

And if Hazza and Smeg are supposed to be encouraging "young people" to invest, aren't a lot of youngsters more into crypto these days?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This person must be having a 😅:

'I think we can ALL be so proud of the earth shattering success of HRH Princess Meghan and Husband Harry. Freed from the stifling restraints of shadowy palace insiders, this dynamic royal couple is proving that you CAN have it all... a royal titles and happy subjects alongside dazzling success in the business world. AND it can all be done with a social and ethical conscience that combats oppression. I am so happy that my daughter Hannah's elementary school has embraced HRH Princess Meghan and her teachings. Indeed, The Bench is required reading for all 3rd graders this year and everyone agrees that was a wonderful decision by the school principle. All of the little children in the school look up to HRH Princess Meghan as our very own queen and they look up to Husband Harry as our very own Philip. I am simply crazy about this pair and all of the English people should be proud of the profound positive impacts of the House of Sussex on our world today.'
There is so much craziness here, I don't know where to begin!

HRH?? happy subjects???? dazzling success?? HRH Princess Meghan? lolol!
The Bench is required reading?? (by the school <b>principle</b>) The House of Sussex?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
.............. green! Nice style but shame about the colour, bit fuddy duddy. She suits the more vibrant colours like the green she is wearing today at Kew Gardens.
Oh, girl, agree to disagree on the color. 😄 I think Catherine looks fabulous in that shade of green. I like to think it’s the same shade Meghan turns whenever she sees a picture of Catherine looking stunning and living her best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can the white witches on Tattler please send me some positive vibes for my last nasty examination tomorrow and for the results.

I need all the help I can get please❤❤❤
Can the white witches on Tattler please send me some positive vibes for my last nasty examination tomorrow and for the results.

I'm not a witch of any sort but am sending you all love, the best of luck and a big hug. You've got a very positive attitude and humour and you will pull through. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dutch royals 'can marry same-sex partner without giving up throne' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...one-PM-says.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Hawwy has other options now if he wants to return to a legit royal life
Now now Merkin we know that Hawwwy's always had a yen for Randy Andy, and this Dutch breakthrough could be his chance to come out. This is a compassionate thread and we must be kind........This was why Hawwwy fled with Minge, his unrequited love for the tombstone-toothed buffoon Andy! Being so close but unable to consummate their luurve.....heartbreaking, torture... they were so clearly made for each other. Arrogant, dim, ginger, snaggle-toothed, resentful, foul-tempered and priapic.
All bets are off now and these two heavily impacted black sheep are going to retire to a pig farm that Chas has purchased for them, in Wales. "Just the two of us".

• Haha
Reactions: 18

https://www.shutterstock.com/nb/video/clip-9195890-magic-sparkles-fairy-dust-wand-particle-trail

I’m white but not a witch although hubby sometimes calls me one but here is some positive vibes from one nanny to another
1634144387064.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So I'm starting to wonder why here in South Africa we are getting our own news no one else seems to be getting?
I particularly like this paragraph:
'While we're sure Prince Harry has an elaborate grooming routine of his own, it seems likely that the meetings were about Meghan planning to be the face of a new company. As to what that company might be and what specific products it might feature, fans will just have to wait and see.'

🤣 I don't think we've seen any evidence of Hazno's elaborate grooming regime 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Makes me think of impacted wisdom teeth. If you look up impacted, you will also see impacted ear wax, impacted stools and apparently the hair follicles of dogs can become impacted. Just saying...
My impacted wisdom teeth are like earrings.
Only got the right side in this photo.
However make the most of it it's the only picture you'll ever see of me.

IMG_20210413_151828_514.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh no they had to put up with that idiot Sadiq Khan in the same space.

I see she has gone for the long shoe-covering trousers, but unlike Madame Douchess in New York, Catherine's are not dragging on the floor, they are absolutely perfect length.

1634144868818.png

So much genuinely happier than sour faced Voldermegs ever is

1634145013137.png

A couple of new Wiki sections:

The Harkles 'Jobs'

TV Appearances
Amazing work, so thorough. Are you an archivist or some similar job in real life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Silly old cow a pizza banquet ,perhaps she is short on the wonga.She is intelligent but daft as tripe, not a fan too pretentious for me being a cockney wench from Tooting who doesn't give a toss
I have to agree about lady c , but I do like to listen to her all the same! Hope all went well today for you Nutynana

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sending Positive thoughts and prayers your way @Nuttynana . 🌷

That press report said "HRH Princess Meghan and "Husband Harry"? who the duck wrote that? Remind me how she got the HRH? Shouldnt it be HRH Prince Henry, and his wife? Oh my God, please someone stop this tit? my hubby asked me to explain just who Meghan is anyway. it's a sad day when you find yourself have explaining what a Yacht Girl is to your hubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting video and I can well believe that it's true. They do seem to have a big turnover of staff. Of course they alm sign NDAs but surely it can't be long before stories start to leak if their behaviour is unreasonable.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.