Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a shiny new thread!!
Title by @Doodlebug005, many thanks.

@mardymare is a saint for telling us all what Lady C says so we don't have to watch.
@JAR21 deserves a medal for her work on the forum WIKI.
@Freda 19 took a break and we miss her.
We discussed Harry's wife's clothes. Its the gift that keeps on giving.
There was some talk of blackmail. Allegedly
The Time cover remains a source of hysterical memes.
Joan Collins isn't impressed by the Harkles. We're delighted she agrees with us
The New York (not) Royal tour was a joke and obviously filmed for Netflix.
There are rumours that people will sue them for recording them without permission.
New line of smeg cosmetics? We seriously doubt it.
We all wore new hats. It was confusing but turned out to be for Octoberfest.
Hazbeen is doing research for his forthcoming book. Ha Ha Ha Ha. As if.
We're incensed that Haz will apparently present awards to actual veterans who actually fought in the military and aren't reliant on stolen valour.
Charity scams, charity scams.
Diana should be left to rest in peace.
Haz shows his hypocrisy over Diana the Musical.
Prince Philips will is private but Haz and smeg may sue to see it. Allegedly.
Should we be criticising smegs weight gain and clothes? Damn right we should.
They lost out on Clarence house. Good.
Scobie is a twat.
Orca made it clear that smegs is not one of her friends.
Rumour made that smeg gave Catherine a gold bracelet. Further rumour that it turned Catherine's wrist green.
Catherine's appearance at the James Bond premiere made us all go 'Oh WOW!' This didn't go down well with smeg when Hazbeen made the same response.
There was a primeval scream. Allegedly.
As always some great memes and cartoons, photo's of corgi's and hamsters.
Previous thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

pellegrino

Chatty Member
No. He has no moral compass and is a nasty little shit stirrer. I'm surprised he hasn't deleted the reply and blocked the responder. Maybe he has??
I'm still banned from Twitter because ETA I will not delete a tweet. I called Scobie a shit stirring Twat. It was deemed to inciting hate. I don't miss Twitter, it's a fucking cesspit and my life is better without that fucking madness.
ps Omid Scobie is still a shit stirring twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
Just seen
My favourite part of that article is when he says "The problem now is that if you don't like her, people will call you a racist, when it’s got nothing to do with that."

• Heart
Reactions: 71

D. A.

VIP Member
This sums up their life. All smoke, mirrors, deflection & misleading.
Screenshot_20211008-072912~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Might & power

Screenshot_20211007-155000.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-155028.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-155328.jpg
looks like link has already gone so I'll just leave theses screen shots here

IMG_20211007_160335.jpg
IMG_20211007_155856.jpg
IMG_20211007_160310.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Xales

VIP Member
If I were one of the parents stuck in a crummy refuge hiding from an ex and my children appeared anywhere with details of where they can be found I would hit the fucking roof.

That is without the trauma of having a book about lovely daddies when the kids may have had to flee in terror from them read to them.

What responsabile idiot at the school thought this was a good idea.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

spangly

VIP Member
I've had a really bad headache for a couple of days so apologies if this comes across as grumpy but I really am today!
Re: Facts
There's hardly anything here that will be based upon honest, first hand information about the Harkles - even the things that we think we are seeing with our own eyes (photographs, video) can be a trick of the light, an odd camera angle, photo editing etc.
Most of us here, have enough intelligence to know that the majority of the gossip about the gruesome pair is pure speculation or hearsay but it's fun and interesting to do a little bit of digging and see if there's anything more that can be found out.
Now and again, there's a little nugget of information that sounds like it could make sense and be the missing piece of the mystery but it still has to be treated with scepticism.
None of us know the true facts as none of us are the Harkles or work closely with the Harkles! (I'm not too convinced they know the true facts themselves either anymore) but as this is a gossip site, that's what we are doing. I don't think anyone claims anything here is the unfaltering truth and would stake their life on it!
The roast chicken thing - it could be a reference to a sexual position, it could just really be a favourite meal of Hazno! No-one knows about the babies, surrogacy, temper tantrums, plate smashing, moon bumps etc etc. We just enjoy speculating and chatting about it.
People here don't appear to be as invested in this as the Sugars are in blindly supporting the pair - even resulting in getting people cancelled. It's not like the words that are written here will have any kind of major impact on the Harkles or even the wider population as this stuff isn't getting published elsewhere as fact. If things do leave these tattle pages (maybe on those youtube videos that some people create) I'm sure there's a disclaimer somewhere saying that this information may not be factual.

Gossip and speculation has followed Royals around for centuries (I guess it's just human nature to want to know the ins and outs of someone presented as chosen by God and above the little people ) - it's just that we don't need to gather in the town square with our rotten tomatoes to show our displeasure anymore (although, we can if we want to!)

Just recently on here, it's got a bit DS. I'm just waiting for someone to say, prove it or show us the receipts (Gosh, I hate that phrase, along with 'it is what is is!')

Blimey - that went on longer than anticipated - I feel a bit Susannah Reid now (she likes the sound of her own voice, have you noticed how long her questions are?)

Enjoy tattling folks, it should be fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Harry can never be trusted again with or without Meghan, and Andrew is too tainted. I would put those two on an estate and build a wall, and every time they whined, the wall would get 10 feet higher.
I don’t usually comment on Andrew, but my opinion is that he is not a paedophile. Nor is he alone in his history with dubious people. He is a man who, because of his background has been given access to situations where, if he was morally enriched, he would have walked away. If charges are made against him, why not against Gates or Clinton, equally morally bankrupt men, along with anyone else who became involved with Epstein. The world is populated with ordinary business men who travel to the Far East to have sex with underage girls, who regard it as a perk and think nothing of it. And those girls will not be leading the comfortable life that Epstein’s girls did. Andrew is a stupid, vain man of poor character who should retire from public life, he is an embarrassment to the Royal Family. I have no sympathy for the woman accusing him, she knew what she was doing, she is going after Andrew because he is easier prey than the more powerful men she was involved with. They are, in my opinion , as bad as each other.

As one of the 'older' women on this site I find it hard to get my head round much of what meagain is supposed to be getting up to. I know many of the rumours have to be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt but, after spending most of my younger days trying to loose weight on hundreds of different diets and not succeeding, why would anybody deliberately pile on the weight then flaunt it to the world in NY, just to have to loose it again to advertise slimming pills, or a fitness book, or a slimming club. It just doesn't make sense to me. I know some say it was a fat suit but she looked to have put weight on her legs and her face when she wore the white dress so I'm not believer of the suit. Yet, she did look slimmer in the navy coat than she did in the camel and red numbers later so who knows!

The point I am getting at is that we know everything she does is for money and I find that not only stupid but very sad. When she gets older, like me, and looks back on her life what will she see - not a normal, happy life but a life spent trying to deceive people, always plotting her next move, discarding family and friends at the drop of a hat ......... for what? Money. She may, or may not, end up with plenty of that but it won't have bought her love or happiness and will/has destroyed many other's lives on the way - what a legacy to leave!

To quote Walter Scott ........ 'Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive'
I’m older too, but I can believe she would pile on the weight for a purpose. Firstly, she is vain, she cannot like or embrace the weight gain. Secondly, she is an actress, and she is playing a part, which might involve deliberately gaining pounds. So, if the result of it all is a weight loss business idea from which she would make money, then I can see it happening. Fingers crossed she likes exercise and dieting, because I don’t 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I was wondering, is there anyone on here that could help me find a new job please? I am looking to move into the impact sector. I realise I would have to start off as an impact trainee, before becoming an impact practioner and then hopefully a Director of Impact. I would eventually like to be an impact ambassador. I have no experience and am looking for a salary of around £1.5 million per year. Oh and I don't want to work full-time. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Just seen
I met John Barnes once at a friend’s house. He had just been on a long haul flight and told us what a great journey he’d had because there had been a woman who was trying to juggle various young children [not Harry-juggling 😂] . He offered to take the baby from her and look after him, which he had enjoyed. He was delightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Can the white witches on Tattler please send me some positive vibes for my last nasty examination tomorrow and for the results.

I need all the help I can get please❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Despite the first headline (which has now been changed) it's very clear that it's the BRF who have decided no christening in the UK and the Harkles are upset about it. You can always tell how upset they are by the speed of the snarky response, and this was quick. If they had decided to snub them then they'd have screamed it from the roof tops.
This is copied from a post on Quora about the possibility of a christening:

"Not that there was ever much of a chance as one of their demands was that the Queen should be present and, since she won’t allow ‘that woman’s’ name to be mentioned in her hearing, there is no way she would have attended.

Nor would Charles - who feels so let down by Harry, he won’t even speak to him on the phone.

William would have refused because of the way in which Meghan told the world Catherine had made her cry over the fitting of Charlotte’s bridesmaid’s dress, rather than the other way around.

So who is left?

No Anne - she couldn’t stand Meghan from the start; no Edward and Sophie - they’re not friends.

Beatrice and Eugenie? Maybe but unlikely given that none of the other royals would have been there.

Godparents? Who is there left among Harry’s friends who is still in touch with him? I believe Mark Dwyer and his wife, who is American, went to stay with the couple when they were in Tyler Perry’s house in LA, but who else is there he is still friendly with who will also accept Meghan? It was she, after all, who separated Harry from everyone he knew.

We know Oprah has refused; the Obamas and all their friends who attended the birthday party, will also refuse because their loyalty is to Barack and Michelle.

Um!!!! Has Sunshine Sachs got any more clients they can persuade to come forward? Snoop Dogg, perhaps? James Corden? Maybe. Won’t be Elton or David Furnish as Elton has, I believe, been invited to perform during the Platinum Jubilee, so he will side with the rest of the family.

In fact, Doria seems to be the only one left!

So, no, their daughter won’t be christened in Windsor Castle, or St George’s chapel - or, indeed, anywhere in the UK.

In fact, it seems increasingly unlikely they will ever be invited to attend any royal function ever again - and I include next year’s Jubilee in that, too.

They just can’t be trusted."

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of the 'who made who cry' debate. If 2 people have a row/disagreement about anything then the chances are that both parties end up feeling upset, irrespective of who started it.

We don't know the truth and probably never will. Maybe Smeggy was acting in a high handed way being a bridezilla, maybe Kate was upset about not adhering to protocol over the tights. I'm not sure I believe the story about fat shaming Charlotte but I do believe that Smeggy was probably very 'wound up' before the wedding and trying to control everything, then possibly having meltdowns if everything wasn't going exactly according to her plans.

I'm sure we've all had silly rows with others at some time in our lives and we all move on. What pisses me off about this story is the fact that Smeggy can't let it go. She thinks that the press sided with Kate and she knows that Kate won't comment about it.

If I'd had a row with someone who later apologised and brought me flowers that would be the end of it. Smeggy had to mention it in the interview so that she could show Kate was in the wrong meaning that she still bears a grudge and has forgiven nothing. It shows her to be a very petty and vindictive person.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
With only a few weeks to go until Christmas, preparations are being made in Montecito.

meghans red suit 2 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I was wondering, is there anyone on here that could help me find a new job please? I am looking to move into the impact sector. I realise I would have to start off as an impact trainee, before becoming an impact practioner and then hopefully a Director of Impact. I would eventually like to be an impact ambassador. I have no experience and am looking for a salary of around £1.5 million per year. Oh and I don't want to work full-time. Thanks!
Yes, I can. I have just started up my new company.
I call it Royal Service because service is universal and the Queen doesn’t own the word Royal.
I’m not too sure yet what the service will be but we’ll just watch out for any passing bandwagons.
You will work on Wednesday only from 11am till 1pm and have an hour for lunch.
£1.5 million? Hah! I laugh in the face of that.
I’ll give you £2 million because that’s the type of person I am.
Is it a done deal?

Oh, and I’ll want you to start three days ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I know it's a little while until Christmas but I got to thinking............................... (dangerous sometimes)!!

Who thinks Harry & Meghan will issue a 'Family' Xmas card as in true Royal Family Tradition?!! Would they really dare?...... and if they do will we see clear photos of Archie and Lili?
Sneak peek anyone 😂
Screenshot_20211007-201118-picsay.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55