Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a shiny new thread!!
Title by @Doodlebug005, many thanks.

@mardymare is a saint for telling us all what Lady C says so we don't have to watch.
@JAR21 deserves a medal for her work on the forum WIKI.
@Freda 19 took a break and we miss her.
We discussed Harry's wife's clothes. Its the gift that keeps on giving.
There was some talk of blackmail. Allegedly
The Time cover remains a source of hysterical memes.
Joan Collins isn't impressed by the Harkles. We're delighted she agrees with us
The New York (not) Royal tour was a joke and obviously filmed for Netflix.
There are rumours that people will sue them for recording them without permission.
New line of smeg cosmetics? We seriously doubt it.
We all wore new hats. It was confusing but turned out to be for Octoberfest.
Hazbeen is doing research for his forthcoming book. Ha Ha Ha Ha. As if.
We're incensed that Haz will apparently present awards to actual veterans who actually fought in the military and aren't reliant on stolen valour.
Charity scams, charity scams.
Diana should be left to rest in peace.
Haz shows his hypocrisy over Diana the Musical.
Prince Philips will is private but Haz and smeg may sue to see it. Allegedly.
Should we be criticising smegs weight gain and clothes? Damn right we should.
They lost out on Clarence house. Good.
Scobie is a twit.
Orca made it clear that smegs is not one of her friends.
Rumour made that smeg gave Catherine a gold bracelet. Further rumour that it turned Catherine's wrist green.
Catherine's appearance at the James Bond premiere made us all go 'Oh WOW!' This didn't go down well with smeg when Hazbeen made the same response.
There was a primeval scream. Allegedly.
As always some great memes and cartoons, photo's of corgi's and hamsters.
Previous thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
@Cassandra333 Thanks for the new thread.

Don't forget to keep voting in the Grifties:

And please screenshot Tweets suitable for the Wiki and in case they get deleted before others see them.

I can't add photos to Page 1 as it's at the maximum photo limit, so I then have to screenshot and repost the Tweet, so I can link it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I were one of the parents stuck in a crummy refuge hiding from an ex and my children appeared anywhere with details of where they can be found I would hit the bleeping roof.

That is without the trauma of having a book about lovely daddies when the kids may have had to flee in terror from them read to them.

What responsabile idiot at the school thought this was a good idea.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
@Cassandra333 Thanks for the new thread.

Don't forget to keep voting in the Grifties:

And please screenshot Tweets suitable for the Wiki and in case they get deleted before others see them.

I can't add photos to Page 1 as it's at the maximum photo limit, so I then have to screenshot and repost the Tweet, so I can link it!

You are so clever and resourceful Rachel🤣🤣🤣🤣 for fucks sake fix your nose😝😝😝😾😾😾😾

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh look, a shiny new thread.

Thanks @Cassandra333 and @Doodlebug005

A thought from the last thread (can't quote because of lockage) about the miscreants recording others secretly while bleating on about their own desire for privacy - surely it's worth it just as yet another example of their hypocrisy?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
When does voting for the Grifties end? I couldn't find any date during my very cursory look through the site.

While NY is one party consent for recording but I they would 100% need release forms from every single one of those kids' parents. I'm not sure that the school's blanket "allowing the kid's image to be used for school promotional material" would cover this as it is for a commercial product

They would also need special permission to film/tape in the UN

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When does voting for the Grifties end? I couldn't find any date during my very cursory look through the site.

While NY is one party consent for recording but I they would 100% need release forms from every single one of those kids' parents. I'm not sure that the school's blanket "allowing the kid's image to be used for school promotional material" would cover this as it is for a commercial product

We don't know about the Grifties but we suspect some time around the end of the year so buckle in for a few more weeks of voting

Reactions: 25
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a shiny new thread!!
Title by @Doodlebug005, many thanks.

@mardymare is a saint for telling us all what Lady C says so we don't have to watch.
@JAR21 deserves a medal for her work on the forum WIKI.
@Freda 19 took a break and we miss her.
We discussed Harry's wife's clothes. Its the gift that keeps on giving.
There was some talk of blackmail. Allegedly
The Time cover remains a source of hysterical memes.
Joan Collins isn't impressed by the Harkles. We're delighted she agrees with us
The New York (not) Royal tour was a joke and obviously filmed for Netflix.
There are rumours that people will sue them for recording them without permission.
New line of smeg cosmetics? We seriously doubt it.
We all wore new hats. It was confusing but turned out to be for Octoberfest.
Hazbeen is doing research for his forthcoming book. Ha Ha Ha Ha. As if.
We're incensed that Haz will apparently present awards to actual veterans who actually fought in the military and aren't reliant on stolen valour.
Charity scams, charity scams.
Diana should be left to rest in peace.
Haz shows his hypocrisy over Diana the Musical.
Prince Philips will is private but Haz and smeg may sue to see it. Allegedly.
Should we be criticising smegs weight gain and clothes? Damn right we should.
They lost out on Clarence house. Good.
Scobie is a twit.
Orca made it clear that smegs is not one of her friends.
Rumour made that smeg gave Catherine a gold bracelet. Further rumour that it turned Catherine's wrist green.
Catherine's appearance at the James Bond premiere made us all go 'Oh WOW!' This didn't go down well with smeg when Hazbeen made the same response.
There was a primeval scream. Allegedly.
As always some great memes and cartoons, photo's of corgi's and hamsters.
Previous thread here:
Thanks for the bright shiny new thread and recap Cassandra333, and congrats Doodlebug005 on the title!

Also there were rumours the gruesomes weren’t getting on during the NY trip, bickering, arguing, drinking and smoking. They sound miserable and serves them right. Cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20211007-155000.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-155028.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-155328.jpg
looks like link has already gone so I'll just leave theses screen shots here

IMG_20211007_160335.jpg
IMG_20211007_155856.jpg
IMG_20211007_160310.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thanks for new thread guys! Brilliant recap Cass! How do you remember it all? 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn't respond to my earlier post as the thread was closed. Here in the States, schmatas/housedresses/moos-moos were worn by housewives in the 1960's when they weren't planning to be seen in public. So, the worst thing you could do would be caught in your 'schlumpy'😱 housedress. And, if you were, you would make a horrified confession: "And she caught me in my schmata!" 😱 The next time you saw the person you would turn beet red out of embarassment and proclaim: "Oy, you caught me in my schmati!"😬
And if it was a 'yenta' who caught you it was a given that the whole neighborhood would have been told. 😂
'Schleping' is dragging yourself around, trying to pull heavy, bulky, useless crap while making grunting noises. No class. The opposite of regal.

So, yeah, it all fits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

They may legally be allowed to record people without permission, but surely they would need consent before they broadcast those recordings on Netflix etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Look at the state of the zip in that black dress - attachment798553. The dress looks like it had a high neck at the back and she has unpicked the zip, cut a lump out to make it low cut, then sewn the zip back in. The neckline is also strange because normally low backs come lower than this, usually to about the waistline and therefore a far shorter zip would be needed to get in the dress.
Sometimes I have to just shake my head in disbelief!🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at the state of the zip in that black dress - attachment798553. The dress looks like it had a high neck at the back and she has unpicked the zip, cut a lump out to make it low cut, then sewn the zip back in. The neckline is also strange because normally low backs come lower than this, usually to about the waistline and therefore a far shorter zip would be needed to get in the dress.
Sometimes I have to just shake my head in disbelief!🙄
She looks like she's got loo roll stuck in her knickers dangling down in the white fright!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333! Your recaps are always epic! And @Doodlebug005 for the new title!

So I see that the DSSOS bag has resurfaced, with Dior now actively merching it using her photo, and Scabies aiding and abetting the merching by retweeting for her/them.

Anyway in confirming the name of the bag, Dior have confirmed that Smeghan is the poundland "Lite" duchess, to Diana's real thing.

Comments/replies on the tweet are good, a fiesty mix of Sussex Squad battling against the real world commenters that are schooling Dior that this isn't a good look for them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333! Your recaps are always epic! And @Doodlebug005 for the new title!

So I see that the DSSOS bag has resurfaced, with Dior now actively merching it using her photo, and Scabies aiding and abetting the merching by retweeting for her/them.

Anyway in confirming the name of the bag, Dior have confirmed that Smeghan is the poundland "Lite" duchess, to Diana's real thing.

Comments/replies on the tweet are good, a fiesty mix of Sussex Squad battling against the real world commenters that are schooling Dior that this isn't a good look for them.
I wonder if they'll lose sales over this because I would never buy it after Pinnochio's shown it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

I can only see sugary sweet replies, not looking anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Any other mother that openly admitted to wanting to commit suicide whilst pregnant would have social services/cps on their doorstep in a heartbeat. So why is it any different to her if she openly admits to almost killing her child (if you believe her that is)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Queen 'would like' Meghan and Harry to return to UK and resume Royal careers
From DE, seriously, how can they write such dribble. PR peeps are as deluded as she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.