Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending Positive thoughts and prayers your way @Nuttynana . 🌷

That press report said "HRH Princess Meghan and "Husband Harry"? who the duck wrote that? Remind me how she got the HRH? Shouldnt it be HRH Prince Henry, and his wife? Oh my God, please someone stop this tit? my hubby asked me to explain just who Meghan is anyway. it's a sad day when you find yourself have explaining what a Yacht Girl is to your hubby.
I think we all meganuts wrote this and was furious she had to even mention her husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Polish_20211013_185713219.jpg

Sending you 🤗 ❤😻

To cheer you up 😃
The Daily Squib has successfully acquired crucial passages from the upcoming Prince Harry memoir, penned by ghostwriter J.R. Moehringer.

Here, we will reveal some of the passages in the novel, ahem, memoir.

Chapter 1

“…and immediately after meeting her, I was totally under her spell. She hypnotised me with her stare, and she told me that I will be an ambassador for all world good. I will also be instrumental in ruining the Windsor royal family to make way for the new Woke communist age of China. At first, I questioned it a little, thinking that I was part of the royal family at the time, but when she unzipped my trousers and knelt down I…”

“…planning our escape came as early as the third date. I was sick of royal life, all the rigmarole of getting everything I asked for without paying for it, playing second fiddle to William really pissed me off when it was I who should be King. I can play rings around Granny, and fool her every time. She has no idea what Meghan is planning to do…”

“…Meghan told me I have to pretend that everything is normal, and must never reveal her plans to escape to America. Tomorrow is our £45 million wedding, so it’s great that the British taxpayer foots that bill as usual. I am so excited that Meghan has thought about everything for me, and she guarantees it will all be okay. We have already spoken to Oprah and Clooney, and Meghan says Netflix is already in the bag. We will use the royal name to make millions. Ooh, can’t wait. This will show papa and Wills that I should not be dismissed and denigrated…”

Chapter two

“…Meghan treats the servants like tit, so I started to do it too. I am so under her control, I cannot even go to the bathroom without asking her first. I put a few more millions in her account simply because she asked. What Meghan wants, she gets…”

“…as soon as we have the baby, we’re off. I can’t take it any more, Meghan constantly talks about using the Sussex name to make millions in America. We have so much dirt on them, it will be great to spill the beans once and for all. Papa was even worried about the baby’s colouring, and Meghan went berserk. To tell you the truth, so was I, in the back of my mind, what if it’s the colour of a jigg*boo? She was on the phone to Oprah for over an hour after that. When she got off the phone, she smiled and said we were going to make millions, before unzipping my trousers and kneeling down…”

Chapter three

“…I will soon see Meghan in Canada. I am so excited. She told me that I have to say goodbye to Britain, and the Royal Family, my military uniforms, my friends, all royal privileges, everything I never worked for including most of my money so that I can start a new life with her. It’s good that she has nothing to lose, and I will lose absolutely everything just because she has me totally under her thumb and can give great blow jobs…”

Chapter six

“…the money is rolling in. We fooled the idiot royal-crazy executives at Netflix, and Spotify to hand over millions. They will get minimal material from us. Meghan wakes up every day and I can literally see dollar signs in her eyes. The other day though, I asked her if I could phone an old friend from England, when she threatened me once again, she said she will leave with the kid and all my money and I will not be able to go back because I have disgraced and betrayed my family. I cried in front of her, but she simply laughed and told me to go and sit in the corner…”

“…and after the Oprah special interview, Meghan was ecstatic. She told me that I played my part great. I told the lies she told me to say with a straight face, happy with my performance, she unzipped my trousers and knelt down…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So a stylist suggests their employer wears polo neck sweaters and heavy coats in warm weather and also suggests oversized pant-suits and unflattering minidresses and everything is their fault.

She must have agreed the clothes were suitable so she is equally to blame for looking a chuff.

She might as well save her money, not bother paying a stylist and order a load of stuff from mail order catalogues to try on at home.
Im not sure Simply Be and Freemans do free returns from Montecito, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen the list of famous people scammed by Bernie Madoff? This is no different

Carl Shapiro: Founder of women's clothing brand Kay Windsor.

Fred Wilpon: Former owner of the New York Mets.

Steven Spielberg: Academy Award-winning director.

Jeffrey Katzenberg: Co-founder of DreamWorks Pictures alongside Spielberg.
Mortimer Zuckerman: Chairman and editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report, publisher of the New York Daily News.

Larry Silverstein: Famous for helping develop the World Trade Center.

Leonard Feinstein: Co-founder of Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Eric Roth: American screenwriter for films such as "Forrest Gump" and "A Star Is Born".

Larry King: Emmy-winning American television and radio host.

Frank Lautenberg: Former United States senator.

Norman Braman: Former owner of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick: Golden Globe-winning actors and married couple.

Zsa Zsa Gabor: Former Miss Hungary in 1936 and starred in Moulin Rouge (1952).

John Malkovich: American actor, director and producer.

Sandy Koufax: MLB Hall of Fame pitcher from the Brooklyn/Los Angeles Dodgers.

Tim Teufel: Former MLB second baseman, won 1986 World Series with the New York Mets.

Phyllis George: Miss America 1971, and a pioneer in women sports broadcasting.
Madoff and Robert Stanford were one of my first thoughts after hearing about this company.

Truly after looking at ethic's website I can't shake the feeling that this will be Stratton Oakmont 2.0 I'm very cynical naturally but even mores after working for a few years in Silicon Valley: how anyone trusts these start-ups, especially fintech, is beyond me. That said looking forward to these train wrecks becoming Jordan Belfort for the ultra-woke crowd.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They want to be Bankers ........ sorry but there just Fu£&ing Wan£ers

😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So a stylist suggests their employer wears polo neck sweaters and heavy coats in warm weather and also suggests oversized pant-suits and unflattering minidresses and everything is their fault.

She must have agreed the clothes were suitable so she is equally to blame for looking a chuff.

She might as well save her money, not bother paying a stylist and order a load of stuff from mail order catalogues to try on at home.
Im not sure Simply Be and Freemans do free returns from Montecito, though.
I'm always amazed at how celebrities are so in the thrall of stylists. It's not just Smeggy, how many times have we seen unflattering fashion disasters on the red carpet 😳 These people must look in a mirror before they go out or have some sort of idea about what suits them. I wouldn’t wear something just because a stylist had suggested it, if it looked rotten.

I simply don't understand how Smeggy could've thought she looked good in that red outfit 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 28
They want to be Bankers ........ sorry but there just bleeping Wankers

😀
Tattle doesnt allow swear words in titles. So you prob need to amend the last two words so the auto filter doesnt change them to something else.

I once did a title that contained the word "tit" - it autochanged it to "tommy tit" and made the title uninteligible.

Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh no they had to put up with that idiot Sadiq Khan in the same space.

I see she has gone for the long shoe-covering trousers, but unlike Madame Douchess in New York, Catherine's are not dragging on the floor, they are absolutely perfect length.

View attachment 808580

So much genuinely happier than sour faced Voldermegs ever is

View attachment 808586

Amazing work, so thorough. Are you an archivist or some similar job in real life

Beautiful Puppers🐕🐕🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gashead, how about changing it to-

They want to be Bankers ........ sorry but they're just Firetrucking Wankers

Nod to Jodi Taylor's new book coming out tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I
I'm always amazed at how celebrities are so in the thrall of stylists. It's not just Smeggy, how many times have we seen unflattering fashion disasters on the red carpet 😳 These people must look in a mirror before they go out or have some sort of idea about what suits them. I wouldn’t wear something just because a stylist had suggested it, if it looked rotten.

I simply don't understand how Smeggy could've thought she looked good in that red outfit 😁
I think the coats and capes were worn to hide the recording equipment. H didn’t manage to hide his wires but she definitely had to have a reason to wear wool in humid NY weather

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Amazing work, so thorough. Are you an archivist or some similar job in real life

BIB: I'm not, but I have kept a lot of records in a couple of jobs I've done, and I am a bit OCD with some things 😂

I was lucky enough to be able to give up work last year, during lockdown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There was a news presenter blasting Meghan as the wannabe peoples princess recently on New Zealand or Australian tv. It was hilarious. It’s on YouTube. She really is a wannabe Diana.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't believe you can ever really have an ethical investment company, it's the same problem that the Coop has faced for decades, particularly when they moved from being a mutual to offering mainstream banking to the masses. At the end of the day the number one thing that the directors of any company have to achieve for the shareholders and investors is profit, they are absolutely duty bound to do that. And ultimately the act of taking as much money as possible from customers, i.e. making a profit, simply isn't ethical really.

You can try to conduct your business in a more ethical way and in line with all modern ethical standards, and you can start out with a lovely fluffy product that people are more than happy to part with their cash for, and think you're doing it all to make the world a better place. But at some point you have got to grow the business beyond the initial lovely fluffy offering, and at that point it becomes about making more and more money for the shareholders and investors, and effectively into transferring as much money as possible from customers to investors and so it's no longer truly ethical, the very act of intending to make a profit means it just cannot be truly ethical.

All of the stuff like claiming to plant trees to offset carbon, solar panels on the building roof, BetterUp style external mental health coaching is all just window-dressing bullshit to tick boxes, pull the wool over eyes and make people feel better, comply with laws that they've got no choice on anyway, or ultimately write off some tax bills or achieve other cost savings.

You can be a non-profit/not-for-profit organisation but then you're not a business, and there are plenty of existing charitable channels for people who want to give money to those ventures.

There are many existing investments such as pensions or funds which ordinary people are able to pay into and which offer an ability to tweak the sort of company that the pension or fund invests in on your behalf, some poeple want high risk some people prefer to select funds which invest in perceived slightly more ethical companies. This is nothing new, you've been able to do this for decades. This company are just trying to be the one that the easily convinceable youth of today will go for, with their "kooky videos", "haphazard website", "We Work style offices", "company smile officer (dog)", "scruffy young founders", "celebrity endorsements (thanks Hazno)". They're ticking ALL the boxes the youngsters like to see these days.
If this pair of knobs gave a tinker's toss about sustainable or ethical investing, they'd be funneling their money into microfinance in the developing world. Something along the lines of the Grameen bank in India and Bangladesh: they give micro-loans to the poor, especially women, at very low interest rates leveraging "social collateral" (basically peer pressure) to ensure the loan is repaid. It lets many women who would otherwise have no access to credit get small businesses off the ground, at these kind of enterprises generally have very high rates of success.

If you're even halfway intelligent and have the resources, there are indeed (fairly) ethical ways you can invest money that aren't charity per se. But that means caring enough to actually do the research yourself, rather than throwing cash at Deutsche Bank hipster poseurs just to tell you what a Saint you are.

God, they're such knobs...

P.s. @Nuttynana I hope you're well!! GOOD VIBES ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was wondering, is there anyone on here that could help me find a new job please? I am looking to move into the impact sector. I realise I would have to start off as an impact trainee, before becoming an impact practioner and then hopefully a Director of Impact. I would eventually like to be an impact ambassador. I have no experience and am looking for a salary of around £1.5 million per year. Oh and I don't want to work full-time. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I was wondering, is there anyone on here that could help me find a new job please? I am looking to move into the impact sector. I realise I would have to start off as an impact trainee, before becoming an impact practioner and then hopefully a Director of Impact. I would eventually like to be an impact ambassador. I have no experience and am looking for a salary of around £1.5 million per year. Oh and I don't want to work full-time. Thanks!
Yes, I can. I have just started up my new company.
I call it Royal Service because service is universal and the Queen doesn’t own the word Royal.
I’m not too sure yet what the service will be but we’ll just watch out for any passing bandwagons.
You will work on Wednesday only from 11am till 1pm and have an hour for lunch.
£1.5 million? Hah! I laugh in the face of that.
I’ll give you £2 million because that’s the type of person I am.
Is it a done deal?

Oh, and I’ll want you to start three days ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you ChipDex trying to be positive but all your good wishes really help, such a lovely crowd on Tattler and a pleasure to know you all.❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks Chita and how about one of your brilliant drawings of Sir Tom in his scrubs giving the finger to the Surgeonxxx

Pom Hugs and Best wishes for tomorrow Love from Pom 🥰💖🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16341538605370.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks to @planetmirth and @Maggiemaynot for the job offers. I will have to think about them as the hours are long and unsociable. Incidentally, Mr Wicked Lady has just announced that he has an impact driver in the garage which is used on seized nuts. Well, I know an impact officer whose had his nuts seized! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.