Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a pic of Meghan writing The Bench...of course she has to copy someone..this time it was Charles Dickens 😄 x

Resizer_16066094266940.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, she profits from being married to an Aristocrat [for five minutes] - so she can't criticise Meghan for doing the same really, can she?

PS - wishing you well Nana.
The Lord Campbell was abusive and physically violent after they married. As with some men of a similar trait he treated her like a princess before they married.
When he took Lady C to court so she would be left with nothing in the divorce he sighted that he did not know that she was born male. The judge made Lady C to undergo some sort of physical examination to prove that she was female. Obviously the judgement was in the defendant's favour.

To be fair though, cheese is going to be made anyway, whether or not Charles fuels his car on it, so he’s just using a waste product that would otherwise be thrown away. It’s not generating extra damage to the environment, like petrol/diesel production does.
I mentioned above that they could be feeding the cows seaweed. There is a certain type that the industry is looking at that may stop the cows from damaging the environment and it increases production. All they need to be fed is a handful per day each.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I made this about a week back but didn't put it on as I weren't too keen on the end result..I thought I pop in on now instead of just delete it 😶 x

Resizer_16341744304920.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The Lord Campbell was abusive and physically violent after they married. As with some men of a similar trait he treated her like a princess before they married.
When he took Lady C to court so she would be left with nothing in the divorce he sighted that he did not know that she was born male. The judge made Lady C to undergo some sort of physical examination to prove that she was female. Obviously the judgement was in the defendant's favour.

And as I said, she uses his aristocratic name.
Without the "lady" title being used would people be so keen to listen to her?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Reactions: 12
I also have a question about those people gluing themselves to the M25 - what do they want??
And why haven't Harry and Meghan jumped on their bandwagon yet? [Theyd need a lot of glue to get those wide leg trousers to stick to the floor.]
and for that Hillary Clinton size buttox... holy moly this image really auggests where a lot of their carbon footprint is being stored

Apologies if this has already been posted. Apparently it is serena and Alexis. Mention of beard or lavender marriage but also of MM. Then MMs half brother says it is countdown to divorce so this might be another push towards her next wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I

I think the coats and capes were worn to hide the recording equipment. H didn’t manage to hide his wires but she definitely had to have a reason to wear wool in humid NY weather
I’m actually looking forward to their fake royal tour in NY on Netflix. I think it’s going to give us days of fun and laughter. I mean seeing her in a doco in those stupid clothes she wore will be a highlight for me. Also I can’t wait to see what they manage to include of the UN visit. Being thrown out of the UN, brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Here's the video from Taz talking about the ethical banking.
She makes the point what if this bank/business goes down in some sort of crisis in the future? The royal family then have their name attached to it by implication due to the Sussexes using their titles.

• Wow
In light of conversations had on this board, I'd like to let you know my nouns and pronouns.

As my body consists of 70% water, I do identify as lake. My pronouns are fluid.

Calling me muddy waters in reference of my being mixed, pond or puddle due to my overweight or high seas, hinting on my past as a coke head is RASCITIS!

Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I also have a question about those people gluing themselves to the M25 - what do they want??
And why haven't Harry and Meghan jumped on their bandwagon yet? [Theyd need a lot of glue to get those wide leg trousers to stick to the floor.]
Never fear, H being glued on by sunshine Sachs (borrowed wife's jumpsuit) and travelling by private helicopter to climate protest
Screenshot_20211014-070224.png

Screenshot_20211014-065756.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And as I said, she uses his aristocratic name.
Without the "lady" title being used would people be so keen to listen to her?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Your comment made me remember something I'd forgotten - Lady C in a video a while back, going back to Finding Freebies Revisited (I think?), said when her first book was being published she had plans to have her name on the cover (because, for one thing, in real life all know her as Georgie/a). The publishing house refused and used Lady C, especially as it worked better from their point of view with "Lady Colin Campbell's Guide To Being A Modern Lady" and so the name has stuck ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m actually looking forward to their fake royal tour in NY on Netflix. I think it’s going to give us days of fun and laughter. I mean seeing her in a doco in those stupid clothes she wore will be a highlight for me. Also I can’t wait to see what they manage to include of the UN visit. Being thrown out of the UN, brilliant.
The problem is that it might be entertaining, in a laughing at them kind of way, but watching will give them viewing figures and Netflix will think it’s a success.

Marklenews1
Screenshot for the Wiki

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Marklenews1
I don't believe this specific report, that's the type of magazine that make the Daily Star look like The Times. However I think Harry could well be in a fragile mental state - not that that excuses any of his actions, he was well aware of what he was doing.

He hasn't looked like someone "happier than ever" in years. He keeps complaining about how terrible everything about his old life was but can't seem to move away from it in the slightest. He and his wife have locked on to everything happening to them as exactly what happened to Diana, even though it's nothing like it and she's probably feeding that paranoia. Well we know she is via that suicide threat.

In the Me that Won't Shut Up he didn't look or sound like someone who had been in productive, constructive therapy for months or years but a person who was either just beginning or was being fed nonsense by a quack. Possibly from Agape Cult.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Marklenews1
There's always the possibility that the Germans have access to information that we don't have. Due to libel laws over here we can't see the National Enquirer online and the version that's published here is different. The German press has no reason to pander to our royals anyway

Unfortunately I can see that this scenario may be likely at some point.
One day he's going to wake up and realise what Smegatron is doing and how she's made him the laughing stock of the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Marklenews1
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought it was Smegs that said she was suicidal, is it both of them now? Can't keep up.

Unfortunately with these two they've cried wolf so many times in different ways it is difficult to know what is the truth about them any more.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.