Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned above that they could be feeding the cows seaweed. There is a certain type that the industry is looking at that may stop the cows from damaging the environment and it increases production. All they need to be fed is a handful per day each.
So seaweed can stop you farting? Good to know I'll tell my friend 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought it was Smegs that said she was suicidal, is it both of them now? Can't keep up.

Unfortunately with these two they've cried wolf so many times in different ways it is difficult to know what is the truth about them any more.
If they both have suicidal tendencies, child protection should be in there like a shot. Doria as a social worker and care home owner theoretically should have learned that in her diploma course... class 101

Reactions: 22
If they both have suicidal tendencies, child protection should be in there like a shot. Doria as a social worker and care home owner theoretically should have learned that in her diploma course... class 101
Blimey - I didn't know Dorito owned a care home!

Is there anything this family hasn't dabbled in? 🤔😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.