Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. I don’t get it? Like we’ve all been there with weight gain, but it shouldn’t stop you laughing at her weight gain because she’s an old witch. Why are people being so defensive and triggered, it’s like they are taking it personally when when there’s no need for it. You can have gained weight yourself and got satisfaction that she’s done it too
I concur. I've been chubby, I've been thin, but I've never been an ungrateful hole who had a massive wedding then whinged my tits off about it, been utterly vile to my own father, disrespected an elderly Monarch and her dying husband. I think the piss taking is less to do with her weight and the fact she looks utterly horrific (as per usual) in all the clobber she's merching. Badly. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel your pain. Let's add the bleeping Labour Party to the list as well. I used to vote for them but now they have a leader debating about who owns a cervix because it can't be 'women' 🙄 so out of touch with the working people of this country.

I feel like we have all been been betrayed and nobody is listening to ordinary people (and hamsters) anymore. If the bleeping Harkles get medals from the Queen I'm done with the royal family because they don't deserve my support.
They are taking the piss.

I truly hope that there's a big backlash against the royal family in America now because that's what they deserve. The Harkles are being political and that's against the rules.
Scotchy, I came here to post my ire about cervix issue! I do try and see all sides but I had to google 'Do trans women have a cervix?' (Apparently a very small percentage do depending on the procedure they have had. :rolleyes: ) However I woudn't consider that enough reason for Starmer's stance. The site I accessed was The Canadian Cancer Society - don't know what their reputation is but they kept talking about 'bottom surgery' for f**cks sake!!! What the f**ckdoes that even mean?!!!! Can we not use correct terminology in this brave new woke world?!!! I feel quite angry about this and won't vote for Labour again. Bloody WOKEISM is the link to the Harkles :mad::mad::mad:
Apologies, don't usually swear :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Again: the supporters and the Sussex Squad are not real. There are no teenagers fawning over Markle. There are some real accounts, but they are middle aged women who have jumped on the bandwagon.
I understand what you are saying about many of their supporters being bots (and I'm sure they are) but what I don't understand is why Twitter is allowing bots to infiltrate and organise mass pile ons against any dissenters who don't approve of the ghastly Harkles. Not to mention all the suspicious activity from places like China and Russia doing their best to undermine Western culture and influence elections.

Surely they should have technology in place that can recognise this by now? And if they don't why aren't they looking into this?

Scotchy, I came here to post my ire about cervix issue! I do try and see all sides but I had to google 'Do trans women have a cervix?' (Apparently a very small percentage do depending on the procedure they have had. :rolleyes: ) However I woudn't consider that enough reason for Starmer's stance. The site I accessed was The Canadian Cancer Society - don't know what their reputation is but they kept talking about 'bottom surgery' for f**cks sake!!! What the f**ckdoes that even mean?!!!! Can we not use correct terminology in this brave new woke world?!!! I feel quite angry about this and won't vote for Labour again. Bloody WOKEISM is the link to the Harkles :mad::mad::mad:
Apologies, don't usually swear :ROFLMAO:
Come and join us for a rant on the gender discussion thread. It's truly sickening whats going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Come and join us for a rant on the gender discussion thread. It's truly sickening whats going on. Thanks @Scotch Mist. I'll come on over!

Reactions: 18
I see that the DSSOS on the calf-skin bag was done with the same branding-iron that she used to brand Noballs's exhausted Richmond. The Dior DSSOS bag stamp measures 5". Noballs's Richmond measures 3". Ergo we are short of two letters and his stamp now reads unfortunately "SOS".

• Haha
Yikes this Diamond Lady's got the Pinky Blood Diamond!! OMG!!
Click on it and you'll see!
Ahem - MY (imaginary) pink diamond is not related to the ill-gotten Madame’s ring and mine is much too important to be worn on a pinky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its a shame Derek Acorah has passed. I'd have paid good money to see Derek guiding MM in a seance.

(For those outside the UK, Derek was a spiritual medium who was a bit naff)
“Meghan loves Dick”

😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel your pain. Let's add the bleeping Labour Party to the list as well. I used to vote for them but now they have a leader debating about who owns a cervix because it can't be 'women' 🙄 so out of touch with the working people of this country.

I feel like we have all been been betrayed and nobody is listening to ordinary people (and hamsters) anymore. If the bleeping Harkles get medals from the Queen I'm done with the royal family because they don't deserve my support.

I truly hope that there's a big backlash against the royal family in America now because that's what they deserve. The Harkles are being political and that's against the rules.
I think the Welsh labour leader Mark Drayford has swallowed the markle dictionary cos he said the word authentic and authenticness 3 times in 5 minutes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Umm I already read this somewhere. They wrote that the engagement ring had been changed back to PWB original design. But when they found another clearer photo and with a different angle they had to correct themselves.
The wedding ring is slightly under the engagement one. The engagement ring band is very thin.
I see it barely. She wears the gold wedding ring on the outside, it’s supposed to be put on first, then the engagement ring.

Reactions: 13
Okey dokey so she had diamonds added to her ‘he designed it himself’ engagement ring pic 1

Pic 2 NY - no wedding ring and no diamonds on the engagement ring again

Did she wear some ‘paste’ versions of said rings for the faux RT?

Does she have various sets for days of the week?

Where is the wedding ring? Welsh gold not expensive enough maybe? Or has it been sent to be enlarged !!!

That EWB money is certainly being spent well
The rings from NY haven’t just been altered, THEY’RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and most probably paste. Where are the real jewels? Pawned to buy filler/save for 6’s hair transplant/pay for the Time cover. Obvs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg, there's so much I've needed to catch up on nearly 2 thread fulls!

So, here's my tuppenth...

I love the comment made much earlier about Megs being like Edina Monsoon, I loved that programme, she'd wear anything designer even if it was dreadful 🤣
Just like Edina she hasn't got the best figure but she's not fat. I think she's big boned and genetically she could never be skinny. Anyone who says clothes don't matter really is deluded. In cases like this clothes really matter, you can wear 2 different outfits 1 you'll look fat and 1 could make you look quite slim; also as said above Spanx is your best friend, you can get spanx for bums, and tums. In the white dress good hold you pants wouldn't have made her look so bad, tights would have helped. Those hideous trouser suits and over size coats would have been OK without the coats. Why try and "hide" your figure one day and not the next. My very dear friend is big boned (not at all fat) but at school she was bullied for being fat and its stuck with her, she hides her figure ALL the time somebody conscious of her weight wouldn't have worn that dress.

So, she's either incredibly deluded that she looks good in anything, she's got a crap stylist, like Edina doesn't care as long is expensive, Or does it on purpose to get people talking about her and "bullying" her online for her size!! 🤔🤔 I think we all think its the latter.

The wearing of white at the global event and on Time magazine is, I think, purposely chosen to make her dark skin stand out more thus reminding us that she's a woman of colour!

I can't stand the fact they're trying to be royal on that tour, and bet the Royal Family are fuming but not sure they can do anything. They haven't used HRH as requested, they are private citizens to all intents and purposes, if New York bods want to big up them there's not much RF can do! As infuriating as it is.

The whole thing from start to finish was so hypocritical, the faux Royal Royal tour, the visiting schools, advocating we all do more on vaccines and environment then hopping on private jet. I don't mind the actual royals being hypocritical - they have a job to do, they can't welcome dignatories around on Easy Jet. They at least try to do what they can.

Number 6 and his wife are so infuriating, but so entertaining at the same time .
have to say...I agree with much you write...however, Edina was funny as all tit. JS was Brilliant...and I loved Edina’s crazy ass...as well as patsy...hilarious good fun. she was a mess...well, both of them...but she was lovable, megs is also a hot mess...but she is revolting, and hasn’t a fun bone in her chubby short waisted body.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I agree scotch, I said a few months ago I was rapidly becoming fed up with the royal family and losing support for the Queen and Charles in particular. They just seem to let them run amuck and it needs to stop pretty soon or I will be over on the royal family thread too moaning about the rest of them!

Come and join us for a rant on the gender discussion thread. It's truly sickening whats going on. Thanks @Scotch Mist. I'll come on over!
I’ll come over too as I’m fed up with stuff like this. Is there an “anti woke” on here does anyone know? If not can we have one?

• Heart
Thanks for posting and its great to hear about the good work you are doing with your charity.

Yes its absolutely sickening. I just don’t understand how so many people appear to be blind to their vile hypocrisy.

I'm so appalled by what's going on at the moment. Yankee Wally said its very unlikely that Murky Meg will get her account back and I'm losing heart because the cunts appear to be winning.

I'm also beginning to suspect that the royal family are allowing the Harkles to do what they are doing now. They have done nothing to rein them in. Yes its hard when they live over the other side of the world and trout face wont listen or take any notice, but the royal family has misread the public if they think that just ignoring this problem is the way forward.

They need to wake up and realise that the public are disgusted with Andrew's cowardly behaviour and the Harkles self-serving hypocrisy meddling in things they don't understand. They will face more and more people crying out to end the monarchy at this rate and will only have themselves to blame.
Agree entirely. This is not just a case of a granny not being able to control her adult grandson, a wayward scamp loved by gangan. People say "What can gangan do???" Gangan can do anything and everything. This is the monarchy and the survival of the monarchy comes before personal relationships. Andrew, NoBalls and Minge are being protected, enabled and covered up for in my opinion by the RF while the monarchy suffers damage at their hands. This cannot be disputed.

As someone posted earlier, had the titles been stripped they'd have been diminished and less marketable. They should have stripped Noballs of as much as possible some time back and Minge might then have left him and he'd have crept home. The time for the RF being seen as spiteful if they remove the titles has long gone and we're way beyond that now. The RF are under attack and Charles's ascent to the Throne damaged no question, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They are at war with anyone who doesn't swallow their lies. We have seen the lengths they go to silence people. If the RF had actually swiftly removed titles upon the mexit announcement, they wouldn't have had any leverage to science anyone. Dukedom is their power
TQ could have removed the Duke & Duchess titles but not Harry's 'Prince' title without a law being passed so I believe. Then they would have become Prince and Princess Henry, and what's the betting she wouldn't have called herself that but Princess Meghan instead. Duchess is a lower rank than Princess so best leave her with that for now.

Reactions: 29
It's like when you're a kid and your mum puts your name on your bag so you know it's yours. Did smegs do this so she could tell her handbag from all the identical handbags at some social do?
It is in case we think she 'inherited' her Lady Dior from Diana!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.