Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree entirely. This is not just a case of a granny not being able to control her adult grandson, a wayward scamp loved by gangan. People say "What can gangan do???" Gangan can do anything and everything. This is the monarchy and the survival of the monarchy comes before personal relationships. Andrew, NoBalls and Minge are being protected, enabled and covered up for in my opinion by the RF while the monarchy suffers damage at their hands. This cannot be disputed.

As someone posted earlier, had the titles been stripped they'd have been diminished and less marketable. They should have stripped Noballs of as much as possible some time back and Minge might then have left him and he'd have crept home. The time for the RF being seen as spiteful if they remove the titles has long gone and we're way beyond that now. The RF are under attack and Charles's ascent to the Throne damaged no question, imo.
I couldn’t agree more. They have seriously damaged the institution of the monarchy and I have been a nearly lifelong fan. If not for my love of PW and family I would be thoroughly disgusted with them by now.
They need to be ripped from the Royal family lineage with titles removed and think announce it on their website. Prince Andrew too.
As for their schmoozing with American politics how much longer do you think it will be before Americans turn on their pretentious shenanigans? In a pandemic and struggling to put food on the table or buy medicine!
I could puke! If something isn’t done to “reign” them in lol, I don’t care if it falls!
And btw, Noballs, you forgot your hair. 🤪
One last thing. I bleeping love your avatar Cinnamongirl!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
TQ could have removed the Duke & Duchess titles but not Harry's 'Prince' title without a law being passed so I believe. Then they would have become Prince and Princess Henry, and what's the betting she wouldn't have called herself that but Princess Meghan instead. Duchess is a lower rank than Princess so best leave her with that for now.
That's true. He'd have reverted back to Prince Henry of Wales and it wouldn't have stopped with "Princess Meghan" either. She'd probably have encouraged "Princess of Wales" as well, at least in America. She's clearly pushing for something along those lines right now with all the Diana cosplay, the bag, etc. Setting herself up as Diana's true successor before Kate gets the actual Princess of Wales title.

I think that's also why she's desperate for those Prince/Princess titles for Aldi and Lidl. If Hazno and the kids are all Prince/Princess, she hopes everyone will automatically start calling her that too, even if she's only officially DofS.

Agree entirely. This is not just a case of a granny not being able to control her adult grandson, a wayward scamp loved by gangan. People say "What can gangan do???" Gangan can do anything and everything. This is the monarchy and the survival of the monarchy comes before personal relationships. Andrew, NoBalls and Minge are being protected, enabled and covered up for in my opinion by the RF while the monarchy suffers damage at their hands. This cannot be disputed.

As someone posted earlier, had the titles been stripped they'd have been diminished and less marketable. They should have stripped Noballs of as much as possible some time back and Minge might then have left him and he'd have crept home. The time for the RF being seen as spiteful if they remove the titles has long gone and we're way beyond that now. The RF are under attack and Charles's ascent to the Throne damaged no question, imo.
BIB

From all the new Andrew Morton stuff, it's obvious the RF acted against people trolling Meghan, including involving the police.

Which is fine, but I still don't understand why they apparently didn't do the same for Catherine after the Porca interview when the Sugars piled on.
If Meghan is considered worthy of protection from it then why doesn't Catherine get at least the same support? Because I'm pretty sure she doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see that the DSSOS on the calf-skin bag was done with the same branding-iron that she used to brand Noballs's exhausted Richmond. The Dior DSSOS bag stamp measures 5". Noballs's Richmond measures 3". Ergo we are short of two letters and his stamp now reads unfortunately "SOS".
Cinny, I'm loving the new cat. I will happily adopt! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Umm I already read this somewhere. They wrote that the engagement ring had been changed back to PWB original design. But when they found another clearer photo and with a different angle they had to correct themselves.
The wedding ring is slightly under the engagement one. The engagement ring band is very thin.
You can see it better here:

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 20.59.01.png

The rings from NY haven’t just been altered, THEY’RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and most probably paste. Where are the real jewels? Pawned to buy filler/save for 6’s hair transplant/pay for the Time cover. Obvs.
She isn't wearing her eternity ring. It's a snowflake ring she had before that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

If the bullying enquiry is swept under the carpet then we'll all know that the royal family still support the Harkles. I fear that this will be the case because they covered up her crappy behaviour and don't want precious pube head to face any criticism because he was just as bad as her. They also covered up the surrogacy and were responsible for a lot of her past being erased from the Internet.

They have allowed all of this to happen just because they were scared that a low rent actress would cry racism if she couldn't marry the dimwit. What a major mistake that was. It would have been a 5 minute wonder in the press if Hazno had split with Smegatron after a handful of dates and she would have disappeared back into obscurity in America. Nobody over here would be interested in anything she had to say and the problem would have faded away. I bet they regret that decision now.

Hazno is being mocked all around the world now. If he hadnt married her and was still being protected by them none of us would be any the wiser about what an appalling hole he really is. I really hope that the family are being made aware of all the mockery and disgust and the servants aren't hiding the papers from them.

I wonder when Hazno and Minge will attack the Daily Mail with a lawsuit again 🤔 we must be about due one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good Lord! Aren't there any suitable veterans in the United States they can call upon to present this? There are plenty of Congressmen/Women and Senators on both sides of the aisle who've served.

Also this is during COP26 which TQ is attending. They are literally going to try and overshadow every Royal engagement.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So - just came across this on instagram:

If even a fraction of this celebrity psychic, speaking-to-Diana tit is true, she is much, much more broken mentally than I think any of us realized. Not just in terms of being an unfeeling, grasping narcissistic psychopath, but actually losing her tenuous grip on reality.

I dunno. I mean, it could just be idle gossip of course, but a lot of the details do correspond to some of the things we saw publicly. I'll attach the post as a series of images in case it gets Markled off the internet.

View attachment 782654View attachment 782655View attachment 782656View attachment 782657View attachment 782658View attachment 782659View attachment 782660View attachment 782661View attachment 782662View attachment 782663

If any of this is on point, the witch is officially out of her gourd.

No, no... apparently the gruesome twosome asked THE KIDS to give donations TO THEM 😷😷😷 I actually really hope that ones not true, because if it is I think poor Wills might spontaneously combust from the holy mortifying shame of it.
wellllll, far be from me to boast, but I will.
I CALLED IT! In the last thread post # 831.
OOH, I wonder if they tried to channel mummy Di while staying there! :eek: I bet they asked for the same suite she used and will do a segment in one of their crap shows about connecting to deceased loved ones. Just call me Fey Freda the Fortune Telling Fucker.
No6 will ask "did you love me mummy. More than scabby baldy tall Wills (spit!) mummy 😭. Please say yes mummy."
Smeggy will ask "Is it true you have 55 gazillion pounds stashed in a secret off-shore account in the Caymans? And can you let me lil hawwy have the access details? For charitable stuff like elephants and lawyers fees and such.

Oh yes, luvoo honeybun xxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If the bullying enquiry is swept under the carpet then we'll all know that the royal family still support the Harkles. I fear that this will be the case because they covered up her crappy behaviour and don't want precious pube head to face any criticism because he was just as bad as her. They also covered up the surrogacy and were responsible for a lot of her past being erased from the Internet.

They have allowed all of this to happen just because they were scared that a low rent actress would cry racism if she couldn't marry the dimwit. What a major mistake that was. It would have been a 5 minute wonder in the press if Hazno had split with Smegatron after a handful of dates and she would have disappeared back into obscurity in America. Nobody over here would be interested in anything she had to say and the problem would have faded away. I bet they regret that decision now.

Hazno is being mocked all around the world now. If he hadnt married her and was still being protected by them none of us would be any the wiser about what an appalling hole he really is. I really hope that the family are being made aware of all the mockery and disgust and the servants aren't hiding the papers from them.

I wonder when Hazno and Minge will attack the Daily Mail with a lawsuit again 🤔 we must be about due one.
I think you don't know how they operate. Everything is under the radar. The Queen is the most powerful person in the world. William and Kate get pictures taken in a pub garden because it downplays their power.

This is why Meghan is funny. She cosplays powerful people with turtlenecks and monochrome....actual powerful people don't fame bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
First time commenting on this thread but I volunteer with a charity that provides essentials for children from areas of deprivation. The majority of children are from single parent families, many having fled households where abuse is prevalent and they flee literally with the clothes on their back. We get donations of clothes as well as purchasing new and those clothes that are donated are very carefully sorted, washed & ironed to ensure they are in great condition and also to remove any that may have transfers on that say things like 'Daddy's little girl / boy" etc as these are completely inappropriate for donating to the majority of families that are referred to the charity for help.

The focus seems to be on the value of clothing that Meghan wore to the school visit in relation to the number of school meals that equates to, and little attention - apart from the narcissistic aspect - of Meghan reading The Bench to a class of pupils at the school.
The school that H & M visited is quoted as " a school that serves 12 shelters, including seven for women and children escaping domestic violence ".
Why the hell would you read a book that the blurb describes as " Gives readers a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons - moments of peace & reflection, trust and belief, discovery & learning and lasting comfort "

So you have fled with your mother from a house of prevalent abuse to a shelter, living below the poverty line, and some self absorbed former actress turns up in a suit that would feed a class of 50 children for 100 days, hands out two boxes of fruit and sits down to read you a story about how wonderful the bond between a father and his child is when possibly all you have experience from a parent is violence and pain. :mad:
Food for thought. Thank you @G&TGal II

Reactions: 15
I get frustrated when people witch about the Queen because there is a useless penis climber around and then we have the longest serving monarch the world has ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
wellllll, far be from me to boast, but I will.
I CALLED IT! In the last thread post # 831.

Freda you’re Pyskick!
2A550291-FDB2-4D84-8C9F-CDC075682039.jpeg

(I’ll stop with the Phoenix nights / Clinton Baptiste memes tonight- I can’t help it I rewatched it recently it’s still brilliant)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good Lord! Aren't there any suitable veterans in the United States they can call upon to present this? There are plenty of Congressmen/Women and Senators on both sides of the aisle who've served.

Also this is during COP26 which TQ is attending. They are literally going to try and overshadow every Royal engagement.

The Jon Bon Jovi connection suggests to me it's a Sunshine Sachs concoction. I believe JBJ also uses them, he was certainly a past client, so they could be calling in favours to give Hasnoclue something to do.

Intrepid Museum is New York again, so it's probably also a way for Hasno to go and look at some more NY condos, and charge the private jet costs to get him there to Intrepid or the awards.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm on the fence re the RF actively doing or saying something about these two or doing nothing. Part of me thinks OK with the never complain never explain mantra but the harkles seem to be gaining traction. Yes they are mocked and ridiculed by a fair few but the sinister undertones of their rising fan base or should I say bots, is worrying especially the Murky Meg case.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Queen is more powerful than the US President. She is head of state of 16 countries.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.