Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought of another reason Smeggy has been eating all the 🥧 pies and it could be intentional weight gain.

This must be her attempt at shutting down the surrogacy rumours. If you look at the comments on Daily Mail all of the comments are now about her "baby weight" and the conspiracy theories about her not having carried the child have evaporated. I'm sure that's exactly what she wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has this been posted yet?

Now I get the short white dress/black heels combo. :rolleyes:

No tribute will make her outfit better!

Why would you even wear a short dress when you knew you were going to be on stage and the camera angle would be up your knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Why would you even wear a short dress when you knew you were going to be on stage and the camera angle would be up your knickers?
She really is a gormless lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've thought of another reason Smeggy has been eating all the 🥧 pies and it could be intentional weight gain.

This must be her attempt at shutting down the surrogacy rumours. If you look at the comments on Daily Mail all of the comments are now about her "baby weight" and the conspiracy theories about her not having carried the child have evaporated. I'm sure that's exactly what she wanted.
Exactly what I thought Scotch.

Reactions: 19
OK he's yours and is on his way over. Got his own bedding. If you've got any other pets rehome them now. This evening. Thank you. Xx
No other pets... well there is a dog that I occasionally babysit :unsure: I am absolutely thrilled to rehome him. Thank you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

The maths on this is queasy. The New York Times has previously reported that school meals comes in at a cost of $US1.75 ($A2.40) per day, so the cost of Meghan’s coat, pants, belt and shoes alone, never mind her jewellery, would equate to paying for 5083 meals for kids in New York

With cameras and media attention trained on her, Meghan could have used the moment to highlight any number of children’s authors, including women of colour, whose lives and careers would have been transformed by the exposure. Instead it was Meghan’s book in the limelight

sabotage themselves by doing it while Meghan is dressed like Imelda Marcos’ shopaholic cousin?
This is part that lept out for me from that article:

Specifically, the former actor chose a $8000 cashmere coat and $2316 pants from Italian label Loro Piana to meet with children from PS 123, a school that serves 12 shelters, including seven for women and children escaping domestic violence.

could you get much more tone deaf & totally inappropriate on the reading material?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Earlier on my Google news feed, a clip of the Vine show popped up. Nina Myskow and Nana were on discussing the harkles. Nana is a tattler I'm sure, I really like her. But when Nina said they suffer bad press and that the reason they left UK was because William forced them out, I stopped watching. How dare she. I was so mad I couldn't post the clip

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Really weird how Scabies, not-a-doctor-Shola, and all the usual "but what about Andrew" sussex sugar crowd aren't going mental about this R Kelly underage sex trafficking verdict. They're all over Airmiles Andy, but in this case their silence is deafening. So weird!

edit: Shouty has just tweeted to be fair. Is she following me here 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I will also post it on the new thread, but here is where you can complain to the Intrepid Museum for inviting him to headline their gala. I pointed out that he has not only disrespected the head of his military and shirked his duties in pursuit of $ but that he is using them for his own financial game by filming. I added that there are plenty of deserving veterans who did not spend their deployment playing video games under protection https://www.intrepidmuseum.org/Contact-Us

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm reading "That Woman" and holey moley - you could lift out whole passages, just change the names and dates, and apply it to these two!
OH MY GOD! Me too, re reading that at the moment and there are full pages where, as you say, you just change the name and It'no6 to a "T".
I've only got to the Ernest divorce which is boring techystuff re divorces and opinions of big names of the day, but I'm loving it in general for how it's like a mirror image of no6.
His being tit academically, dropping out of Oxford, demanding to join the army etc etc.
Knowing the ending of their story it made me feel quite sorry for Wallis.
All she wanted (like most whores)was diamonds and haute couture and gold and servants ...
then the poor witch got stuck with a big soft baby and had no choice but to marry the bleep or else be the arch bleep who used the poor boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Scotchy, I came here to post my ire about cervix issue! I do try and see all sides but I had to google 'Do trans women have a cervix?' (Apparently a very small percentage do depending on the procedure they have had. :rolleyes: ) However I woudn't consider that enough reason for Starmer's stance. The site I accessed was The Canadian Cancer Society - don't know what their reputation is but they kept talking about 'bottom surgery' for f**cks sake!!! What the f**ckdoes that even mean?!!!! Can we not use correct terminology in this brave new woke world?!!! I feel quite angry about this and won't vote for Labour again. Bloody WOKEISM is the link to the Harkles :mad::mad::mad:
Apologies, don't usually swear :ROFLMAO:
Trans women don't have a cervix because they are men. There is no "bottom surgery" that will give a man the womb he needs to have a cervix.The cervix is the neck of the womb, without a womb there cannot be a cervix. "bottom surgery" is castration and a hole is made for sexual reasons. The hole has to be artificially stretched to accommodate a penis. Parts of the bowel are sometimes included. Allegedly the penis can be inverted to provide a sexual thrill. Regular insertion of a cone will extend the hole.
trans women are men and trans men are women.
HUMAN BEINGS CANNOT CHANGE SEX,
eta Sorry for shouting, this particular subject really annoys me. It's very Emperor new clothes. In other words Bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
This is from my very early post #284...(I got a bit excited early on!)..

Harry and Meghan #142 Wearing white? You still look shite

• Heart
Reactions: 27

If she was wearing any, of course. :p

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Good Lord! Aren't there any suitable veterans in the United States they can call upon to present this? There are plenty of Congressmen/Women and Senators on both sides of the aisle who've served.

Also this is during COP26 which TQ is attending. They are literally going to try and overshadow every Royal engagement.

OMG, this is outrageous. Unbelievable!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.