Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wellllll, far be from me to boast, but I will.
I CALLED IT! In the last thread post # 831.

😃 Well done Freda it's a slap up roast chicken dinner for you
936.gif

I was imagining the divorce Brad and Angelina style. I guess we'll get some juicy mud slinging when it eventually happens.
Polish_20210927_212308130.png

We need more predictions as you seem to have the measure of Smeggy's insanity 😜 give us some hope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's true. He'd have reverted back to Prince Henry of Wales and it wouldn't have stopped with "Princess Meghan" either. She'd probably have encouraged "Princess of Wales" as well, at least in America. She's clearly pushing for something along those lines right now with all the Diana cosplay, the bag, etc. Setting herself up as Diana's true successor before Kate gets the actual Princess of Wales title.

I think that's also why she's desperate for those Prince/Princess titles for Aldi and Lidl. If Hazno and the kids are all Prince/Princess, she hopes everyone will automatically start calling her that too, even if she's only officially DofS.

BIB

From all the new Andrew Morton stuff, it's obvious the RF acted against people trolling Meghan, including involving the police.

Which is fine, but I still don't understand why they apparently didn't do the same for Catherine after the Porca interview when the Sugars piled on.
If Meghan is considered worthy of protection from it then why doesn't Catherine get at least the same support? Because I'm pretty sure she doesn't.
This is exactly what I was trying to find out yesterday, why the trolls encouraged by ButtPlugg at Minge's direction send death threats to the small royal children and others and no action is taken.
For any family to be threatened is very frightening. William has a lot on his plate and he should not have to put up with people going after his family. It's destabilising, which is the whole point. Charles has been destabilised too by his son and by the time Noballs has finished with him PC won't be fit for purpose imo. Again, this is the whole point.

But nothing is done. I can't imagine any prominent European family royal or otherwise who would put up with this tit from a Halfwit and his Ho and at the same time describe them as "much loved family members". Honouring them with Jubilee Medals now. What for? What next?

Reactions: 26
I think William wants to do a great deal more about this but is prevented by protocol, rules, powers that be, PC maybe. But I bet he is seething

Reactions: 33
Good Lord! Aren't there any suitable veterans in the United States they can call upon to present this? There are plenty of Congressmen/Women and Senators on both sides of the aisle who've served.

Also this is during COP26 which TQ is attending. They are literally going to try and overshadow every Royal engagement.

Oh and of course, November 10th isn't it. So the next day is Armistice Day, and Remembrance Sunday is a few days after. So does that mean it's a New York cemetery that's in for a trampling from the pair of them this year then.

They're so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And palate cleanser from Anne

Come on, Your Majesty. Make Anne the Marines' Captain General ASAP. Please don't hold it open for that twit across the pond.
I love seeing pictures of Anne. She seems like such an honorable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Megan & Harry are so utterly cringe. A complete embarrassment. Him on that stage yelling at all those people while she simpered in the Smeg fridge dress.
Kate is the epitome of class in comparison.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm the same. Surely if this person was in the room when all this happened then she could easily be traced and would know if she made it public she would probably be fired. No not having it.
I agree, it's too fantastical.

BUT, there's not a doubt in my mind she will have had a psychic visit them in that room. Diana stayed there? No way would smeggy not cash in that chip.
I could easily picture a hotel worker noticing a famous(?) psychic was given access to the room and then just built a fantasy story around it.

Yep, for their netflix crap and, if nothing else, to bind no6 to her even tighter . "Look H" (she calls him that you know *girlish giggle*)"Your mummy wants to meet me and is proud of us standing up to your awful family "

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm the way I have always been and I don't play pretend for any one and I tell it like it is... my friends know that and they are the same as me.. You don't know me or my friends so its not up to you to HOPE or THINK anything about the way we speak to each other.. I grew up in the real world where people can take a joke or an insult and throw it right back at you not then have a laugh about it ... not some sugar coated candy arsed woke world ..
I am as far from woke as one could be and have certainly grown up in the real world. I've struggled with my weight all my life and unfortunately, wouldn't be able to shrug off a comment like that. I'm just getting to the point in my old age where I don't keep myself out of photos, because my kids have said that in the future, we won't have any pictures of you, Mom. If you and your friends are fine with that kind of thing, more power to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think William wants to do a great deal more about this but is prevented by protocol, rules, powers that be, PC maybe. But I bet he is seething
I'm sure he is. I don't blame him.

From those Morton excerpts it looks like they're trying to turn the whole bullying thing on its head, saying William bullied Meghan. :mad:
Oh and of course, November 10th isn't it. So the next day is Armistice Day, and Remembrance Sunday is a few days after. So does that mean it's a New York cemetery that's in for a trampling from the pair of them this year then.

They're so predictable.
I'll call it now. Short flight in the private jet down to Arlington. Photo op laying wreaths with Jill Biden.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Good Lord! Aren't there any suitable veterans in the United States they can call upon to present this? There are plenty of Congressmen/Women and Senators on both sides of the aisle who've served.

Also this is during COP26 which TQ is attending. They are literally going to try and overshadow every Royal engagement.

We need to start throwing trash into Griffin's Wharf again. :mad:

Reactions: 12
I agree, it's too fantastical.

BUT, there's not a doubt in my mind she will have had a psychic visit them in that room. Diana stayed there? No way would smeggy not cash in that chip.
I could easily picture a hotel worker noticing a famous(?) psychic was given access to the room and then just built a fantasy story around it.

Yep, for their netflix crap and, if nothing else, to bind no6 to her even tighter . "Look H" (she calls him that you know *girlish giggle*)"Your mummy wants to meet me and is proud of us standing up to your awful family "
I hope if they did get the "Di & Dodi Suite" bedroom at the Carlyle-Fayed they won't have filmed themselves for Netflix doing a Roast Chicken, with the camera panning to a photo of mummy on the bedside table. Gruesome but would pull in the viewer's esp with a voiceover of mummy doing the Bashir interview at the same time. Box office gold.
What a tasteless post, Cinnamon....
Well done Freda for predicting the seance. @MysticFreda

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah I think the hotel story is fake, I think most employees would have known to spell "suite" if the hotel that you are working in has one and I don't think they will invite an employee to their séances anyway.
I also don't think the teachers would be happy if they ask for cash donations from the students. This story seems like a plant to make us "haters" look crazy
It's "haterz" not haters. We're particular about spelling our tag names.😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a thing to remember about the Royal Family ; HRH , Charles, Camilla , Anne etc are all well over the age of retirement and are still working to a full diary ; appointments, meetings, attendances etc all over Great Britain & the Commonwealth. Yes they have cosseted lives but their working days are year-round and long, with lots of travel. They arent getting any younger & all of them have done more for all colours & creeds ( through the Commonwealth) than anyone else in the World. That should be applauded.

What the hell have those two grifters ever done ? Drain finances, thats all. Virtue-signal ( when it suits them) , and lie.

They can duck off & get stuffed.
Americas welcome to them ( sorry, American postees on here , we know how you feel about it xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.