Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The maths on this is queasy. The New York Times has previously reported that school meals comes in at a cost of $US1.75 ($A2.40) per day, so the cost of Meghan’s coat, pants, belt and shoes alone, never mind her jewellery, would equate to paying for 5083 meals for kids in New York

With cameras and media attention trained on her, Meghan could have used the moment to highlight any number of children’s authors, including women of colour, whose lives and careers would have been transformed by the exposure. Instead it was Meghan’s book in the limelight

sabotage themselves by doing it while Meghan is dressed like Imelda Marcos’ shopaholic cousin?
Did you notice in that article that on the same day that Smeg and PWB were in Harlem Sabina Nessa's sister was holding a vigil. Catherine put a message on the official Cambridge twitter account and had flowers laid at the vigil.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Apparently they've issued a warn ing on the archwell site, that after reading for 20 mins you should take a break. 😂😂
But there's nothing there to read! They keep asking people to submit stuff because they can't come up with anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Suckarse squad and the Harkles have now gone into what I think is a full on attack on free speech. This is far more important than just us being able to criticise them. Its an Orwellian attempt at thought control and mass media manipulation.

They really do think that they can control us. This person is in with them :
View attachment 783326
Could someone who has a twitter account and is cleverer than me please investigate him? He seems to manipulate data for a living.

I'm really angry about Murky being taken down by these bastards. She was always careful about what she posted (more so than Wally). They've also had Kate's Rangers taken down and that's just a channel fan account for the Duchess of Cambridge.

If these vile people think that they can make us all love the Harkles they've got another think coming because you can't polish a turd and we know that they stink and reek of corruption.
Yankee Wally did a few videos mentioning this guy and how toxic he was.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe, just maybe Andrew and those two get the bog standard medal and everyone else (who properly reps the family) get the honours equivalent of the strictly glitter ball, shiny things everywhere! New titles! Lots of honours. Completely pointless except it emphasises who is in and who is out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
But there's nothing there to read! They keep asking people to submit stuff because they can't come up with anything!
Hopeless pair. A bit overtired of them at the moment. Just wished to see a *normal* photo of them being modestly human and having a day out with their 2 children... you know...making family memories rather than more money.

Reactions: 26
Scenes from the seance...
5707D3AB-C433-40F0-A043-D9839275F518.jpeg

I’m getting the word..... Yacht

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Well at least another 399,997 other ordinary people will get the same medal as well so not such a high honour for 'the special ones' but, all the same, I would prefer if they didn't get one as they don't deserve it for what they have done to the RF. :mad:
Personally I'd rather none of the RF got one of these medals. It shouldn't be for that purpose. There are plenty of other honours HM can dish out to the family as she chooses.

This Jubilee isn't to honour the entire RF - it's for us as a country to honour our Head of State and her service. The medals should only go to ordinary people who've served the country over the past 70 years. A bit like the Honours List but without the grubby input from politicians.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Personally I'd rather none of the RF got one of these medals. It shouldn't be for that purpose. There are plenty of other honours HM can dish out to the family as she chooses.

This Jubilee isn't to honour the entire RF - it's for us as a country to honour our Head of State and her service. The medals should only go to ordinary people who've served the country over the past 70 years. A bit like the Honours List but without the grubby input from politicians.
I actually feel sick about this. Why the hell should these people get medals? Andrew is a complete disgrace and the Harkles are money grubbing traitors. 🤬

I'm losing patience with this tit now. Frankly I might vote for a Republic at this rate if given the chance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Only for those interested, latest Yankee Wally. Scroll on if not interested 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who holds their hand bag like this in real life?

I am disgusted that they attacked Murkey Meg and others. When you are a public figure, yo9u take your knocks in the public square. You are only due physical safety, nothing more. You are not exempt from criticism or getting your feelings hurt. They are not children, nor do they live privately. So telling that they can sure as hell dish it out, without a care for the feelings of others (namely their families) but they sure can't take it at all. What hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yankee Wally did a few videos mentioning this guy and how toxic he was.
I'm puzzled because he looks like a middle aged white guy who would not normally be in the demographic of Smeg supporters. Of course he could be a complete fake or one of their employees.

He doesn't fit the silly little fan girl or race obsessed anti Monarchy types they normally attract. I certainly don't know any middle aged men that would call themselves Sussex fans or would take any notice of them at all.

Reactions: 23
I'm puzzled because he looks like a middle aged white guy who would not normally be in the demographic of Smeg supporters. Of course he could be a complete fake or one of their employees.

He doesn't fit the silly little fan girl or race obsessed anti Monarchy types they normally attract. I certainly don't know any middle aged men that would call themselves Sussex fans or would take any notice of them at all.
He supposedly publishes 2 newspapers doesn’t he?

Now unless they have a massive online presence there is no way his “Little Snoring Gazette” is paying even his mobile bill.

I may get up a headwind and go looking into him 🤔

Follow the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the subject of dressing for your size, Michelle Obama is not a skinny minny but is always impeccably dressed.
She's got a a small waist though and great thighs. 6's wife has no waste no waist chicken legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its a shame Derek Acorah has passed. I'd have paid good money to see Derek guiding MM in a seance.
(For those outside the UK, Derek was a spiritual medium who was a bit naff)
A bit naff? He was a total fraud. He read my cards once long before he was famous. I knew he was a fraud and he knew that I knew he was a fraud. It all got a bit tense. Glad to get out of there.
I reckon if Diana contacted smegs via a seance, we'd have see a reenactment of the bit in Aliens where Ripley screams 'Get away from her him, you witch' :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OK there's more to this. This DS is Duchess of Sussex. The rest of it is S-O-S-- the maritime distress signal. She is telling Scabies and company that she wants out and to send the extraction team for her! This is it! This is the big one!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone see this tweet from Global Citizen where they have hashtagged the SS specifically, to call them into action. I find that quite odd as the SS are only a small group of die hard stans. Well, I guess it made them feel important!

That twitter account isn't exactly setting the world alight with its engagement is it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He supposedly publishes 2 newspapers doesn’t he?

Now unless they have a massive online presence there is no way his “Little Snoring Gazette” is paying even his mobile bill.

I may get up a headwind and go looking into him 🤔

Follow the money.
Good point. I couldn't understand his website at all and his publications are seriously low rent. I'm very suspicious.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.