Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting on this thread but I volunteer with a charity that provides essentials for children from areas of deprivation. The majority of children are from single parent families, many having fled households where abuse is prevalent and they flee literally with the clothes on their back. We get donations of clothes as well as purchasing new and those clothes that are donated are very carefully sorted, washed & ironed to ensure they are in great condition and also to remove any that may have transfers on that say things like 'Daddy's little girl / boy" etc as these are completely inappropriate for donating to the majority of families that are referred to the charity for help.

The focus seems to be on the value of clothing that Meghan wore to the school visit in relation to the number of school meals that equates to, and little attention - apart from the narcissistic aspect - of Meghan reading The Bench to a class of pupils at the school.
The school that H & M visited is quoted as " a school that serves 12 shelters, including seven for women and children escaping domestic violence ".
Why the hell would you read a book that the blurb describes as " Gives readers a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons - moments of peace & reflection, trust and belief, discovery & learning and lasting comfort "

So you have fled with your mother from a house of prevalent abuse to a shelter, living below the poverty line, and some self absorbed former actress turns up in a suit that would feed a class of 50 children for 100 days, hands out two boxes of fruit and sits down to read you a story about how wonderful the bond between a father and his child is when possibly all you have experience from a parent is violence and pain. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 134
New thread title suggestion:

Off to Harlem to read The Bench, in heavy clothes, she radiated stench

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I actually feel sick about this. Why the hell should these people get medals? Andrew is a complete disgrace and the Harkles are money grubbing traitors. 🤬

I'm losing patience with this tit now. Frankly I might vote for a Republic at this rate if given the chance.
Feel free to swipe over I am having a rant 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Does anyone else feel invisible and unheard? TBH I am glad I was young when I was, didn’t have a pot to piss in but then neither did the majority, doors left open, latch key kids, playing in the street, jumble sales, the have nots helping the have nots, local bobby walked the streets day and night. Banter, good teachers who taught about history and life, could get doctors and dentists appointments etc etc - compared to now they were the good old days. I agree @Scotch Mist I feel like I am just a tax payer getting shafted by every corporation, company, politician and now add the RF to the list who seem to be forgetting who keeps them in their privileged positions.
I don’t like the idea of a republic TBH and I don’t have the answers all I know is I don’t like having the piss taken out of me or my country. TW needs to be put back in her basket and the worst thing of all is we have years and years of her still to come. Don’t you wish you could turn back the clock sometimes so these two had never met?

(and work is getting on my tits as well every single week we are getting lectures telling us not to do this that and the other cos someone gets offended - he/him - she/her on the end of emails, pronouncing a name wrong and offending someone else - I’ll end the rant there but needless to say I could well do with out the bloody Harkles trying to police what can and cannot be said because they only want to hear adulation and praise. I’m going to start some kind of underground speak easy where people can debate / talk freely without being cancelled. Oh forgot they turned all the pubs /. Working mens clubs into wine bars so the ‘poor’ plebs have no where to meet anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
First time commenting on this thread but I volunteer with a charity that provides essentials for children from areas of deprivation. The majority of children are from single parent families, many having fled households where abuse is prevalent and they flee literally with the clothes on their back. We get donations of clothes as well as purchasing new and those clothes that are donated are very carefully sorted, washed & ironed to ensure they are in great condition and also to remove any that may have transfers on that say things like 'Daddy's little girl / boy" etc as these are completely inappropriate for donating to the majority of families that are referred to the charity for help.

The focus seems to be on the value of clothing that Meghan wore to the school visit in relation to the number of school meals that equates to, and little attention - apart from the narcissistic aspect - of Meghan reading The Bench to a class of pupils at the school.
The school that H & M visited is quoted as " a school that serves 12 shelters, including seven for women and children escaping domestic violence ".
Why the hell would you read a book that the blurb describes as " Gives readers a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons - moments of peace & reflection, trust and belief, discovery & learning and lasting comfort "

So you have fled with your mother from a house of prevalent abuse to a shelter, living below the poverty line, and some self absorbed former actress turns up in a suit that would feed a class of 50 children for 100 days, hands out two boxes of fruit and sits down to read you a story about how wonderful the bond between a father and his child is when possibly all you have experience from a parent is violence and pain. :mad:
Thanks for posting and its great to hear about the good work you are doing with your charity.

Yes its absolutely sickening. I just don’t understand how so many people appear to be blind to their vile hypocrisy.

I'm so appalled by what's going on at the moment. Yankee Wally said its very unlikely that Murky Meg will get her account back and I'm losing heart because the cunts appear to be winning.

I'm also beginning to suspect that the royal family are allowing the Harkles to do what they are doing now. They have done nothing to rein them in. Yes its hard when they live over the other side of the world and trout face wont listen or take any notice, but the royal family has misread the public if they think that just ignoring this problem is the way forward.

They need to wake up and realise that the public are disgusted with Andrew's cowardly behaviour and the Harkles self-serving hypocrisy meddling in things they don't understand. They will face more and more people crying out to end the monarchy at this rate and will only have themselves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 783357
Well I just hope they're going to bloody Fed-ex the sodding medals to the Twunts (just like she sent her marriage rings back to her poor ex Trevor 😜 ) 'cos we don't want them turning up in person to receive them.
I repeat, Twunts!!!
Is this Richard Palmer the real deal? I did a Google and all I can find is a twatter account in that name and someone that works for the Daily Express.
Is he a provocater. Isn't it the Daily Express and Daily Star that run the pro cali2 articles.
May be there are no medals for PA or the cali2, just like there was no UK christening. May be it's another let's say the Queen and RF are going to see or do something for the cali2 enough times that HMQ folds.
May be we are being medalist for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
👍

My opinion.

I am utterly, heartily sick of celebrity "activism" which is purely designed for PR and virtue-signalling. (There are a few genuine ones out there, but not that many.) Jumping on
causes like global vaccination, which global institutions and governments have pretty much got in hand anyway, and where there are complexities that most of these buffoons are too thick to grasp.

Then when it happens - they're back, preening and posturing like the bunch of pompous, vacuous, self-obsessed gits they all are. Thinking it was entirely down to them standing on a stage shouting out meaningless slogans to a panting audience and performing a few greatest hits.

Live Aid was great at the time, but everyone has jumped on the "global concert" bandwagon and it's well past its sell-by date IMO. It's just another gig with free publicity.

And seeing Hazbo up there, gurning along with it all, is absolutely grotesque. This is the man who whinged that he was fed up of his family using him as the go-to guy for overseas trips. Earthquake relief in Nepal and all that, among those annoying "little people". And how he hated being Royal and wanted privacy.

And yet, here we are. One of the most privileged idiots on the planet up there on stage with a bunch of celebrities and a live audience and he's LOVING it. No triggers now, eh, Hazbo? Not fed up now, are we?

He never hated being Royal. He hated not being No 1 in the pecking order.

Ego-tripping little toad. Actually worse than Smeg. A lot worse.

The private jet at the end was just the icing on a stale, mouldy old cake. There are plenty of commercial flights between NY and LA. WTF happened to Travalyst's mission to help travellers make sustainable choices? 😡
With their blatant scamming and merching, plus the news that 95% of the charity money raised goes to H&M and that people who click as instructed forfeit their stories... all the negative publicity about Invictus and BuggaUp and the rest of the dodgy network of "charities" involving people like the Clintons, SoHo HoreHouse and the rest....it's exposed the nasty underbelly of the "charity" world that a lot of people didn't know existed. While scamming, Minge and the Orange Stoat have unwittingly shone a light on their own scamming and the scamming in general that goes on.

If this leads to more cynicism and scrutiny and makes people think twice before clicking on the link to Arsewhole etc, well and good. And BuggaUp and Invictus and Global C...nt, etc. They have all been exposed by the Snarkles, along with vacuous slebs with fillers bloated with self-importance and morons on TV drivelling flatulently. The whole lot of these thieves and frauds need a bucket of sheep-dip throwing over them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Okey dokey so she had diamonds added to her ‘he designed it himself’ engagement ring pic 1

Pic 2 NY - no wedding ring and no diamonds on the engagement ring again

Did she wear some ‘paste’ versions of said rings for the faux RT?

Does she have various sets for days of the week?

Where is the wedding ring? Welsh gold not expensive enough maybe? Or has it been sent to be enlarged !!!

That EWB money is certainly being spent well

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel free to swipe over I am having a rant 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Does anyone else feel invisible and unheard? TBH I am glad I was young when I was, didn’t have a pot to piss in but then neither did the majority, doors left open, latch key kids, playing in the street, jumble sales, the have nots helping the have nots, local bobby walked the streets day and night. Banter, good teachers who taught about history and life, could get doctors and dentists appointments etc etc - compared to now they were the good old days. I agree @Scotch Mist I feel like I am just a tax payer getting shafted by every corporation, company, politician and now add the RF to the list who seem to be forgetting who keeps them in their privileged positions.
I don’t like the idea of a republic TBH and I don’t have the answers all I know is I don’t like having the piss taken out of me or my country. TW needs to be put back in her basket and the worst thing of all is we have years and years of her still to come. Don’t you wish you could turn back the clock sometimes so these two had never met?

(and work is getting on my tits as well every single week we are getting lectures telling us not to do this that and the other cos someone gets offended - he/him - she/her on the end of emails, pronouncing a name wrong and offending someone else - I’ll end the rant there but needless to say I could well do with out the bloody Harkles trying to police what can and cannot be said because they only want to hear adulation and praise. I’m going to start some kind of underground speak easy where people can debate / talk freely without being cancelled. Oh forgot they turned all the pubs /. Working mens clubs into wine bars so the ‘poor’ plebs have no where to meet anymore.
I feel your pain. Let's add the bleeping Labour Party to the list as well. I used to vote for them but now they have a leader debating about who owns a cervix because it can't be 'women' 🙄 so out of touch with the working people of this country.

I feel like we have all been been betrayed and nobody is listening to ordinary people (and hamsters) anymore. If the bleeping Harkles get medals from the Queen I'm done with the royal family because they don't deserve my support.
They are taking the piss.

I truly hope that there's a big backlash against the royal family in America now because that's what they deserve. The Harkles are being political and that's against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Okey dokey so she had diamonds added to her ‘he designed it himself’ engagement ring pic 1

Pic 2 NY - no wedding ring and no diamonds on the engagement ring again

Did she wear some ‘paste’ versions of said rings for the faux RT?

Does she have various sets for days of the week?

Where is the wedding ring? Welsh gold not expensive enough maybe? Or has it been sent to be enlarged !!!
Umm I already read this somewhere. They wrote that the engagement ring had been changed back to PWB original design. But when they found another clearer photo and with a different angle they had to correct themselves.
The wedding ring is slightly under the engagement one. The engagement ring band is very thin.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for posting and its great to hear about the good work you are doing with your charity.

Yes its absolutely sickening. I just don’t understand how so many people appear to be blind to their vile hypocrisy.

I'm so appalled by what's going on at the moment. Yankee Wally said its very unlikely that Murky Meg will get her account back and I'm losing heart because the cunts appear to be winning.

I'm also beginning to suspect that the royal family are allowing the Harkles to do what they are doing now. They have done nothing to rein them in. Yes its hard when they live over the other side of the world and trout face wont listen or take any notice, but the royal family has misread the public if they think that just ignoring this problem is the way forward.

They need to wake up and realise that the public are disgusted with Andrew's cowardly behaviour and the Harkles self-serving hypocrisy meddling in things they don't understand. They will face more and more people crying out to end the monarchy at this rate and will only have themselves to blame.
BIB

IMO, that's one reason why the endless Harkle coverage in the tabloids can be advantageous. It may be overkill, and it may be to make money via clicks for the newspapers, but those comments sections do at least allow us lowly serfs to have our say on what's virtually a daily basis. And, unlike Twatter, the DM site does very little censoring. It's invariably a mirror image of here. :ROFLMAO:

And for every story in the DM, we know there are thousands of comments, the vast majority of them negative. Express articles are usually more "sugary" than the DM but the comments aren't.

It keeps the pressure on and, even if there's very little action being taken, it does show the RF (or their advisors who brief them anyway) what we think and what we're going to carry on thinking.

The majority of the public are repulsed by this and are not going to accept any way back for the Harkles. Or for Andrew.

Tony Blair had to tell TQ a few home truths about public opinion when Diana died. I hope BoJo will step up and do something similar now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is this Richard Palmer the real deal? I did a Google and all I can find is a twatter account in that name and someone that works for the Daily Express.
Is he a provocater. Isn't it the Daily Express and Daily Star that run the pro cali2 articles.
May be there are no medals for PA or the cali2, just like there was no UK christening. May be it's another let's say the Queen and RF are going to see or do something for the cali2 enough times that HMQ folds.
May be we are being medalist for nothing.
Yes, he's a respected UK journalist.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
BIB

IMO, that's one reason why the endless Harkle coverage in the tabloids can be advantageous. It may be overkill, and it may be to make money via clicks for the newspapers, but those comments sections do at least allow us lowly serfs to have our say on what's virtually a daily basis. And, unlike Twatter, the DM site does very little censoring. It's invariably a mirror image of here. :ROFLMAO:

And for every story in the DM, we know there are thousands of comments, the vast majority of them negative. Express articles are usually more "sugary" than the DM but the comments aren't.

It keeps the pressure on and, even if there's very little action being taken, it does show the RF (or their advisors who brief them anyway) what we think and what we're going to carry on thinking.

The majority of the public are repulsed by this and are not going to accept any way back for the Harkles. Or for Andrew.

Tony Blair had to tell TQ a few home truths about public opinion when Diana died. I hope BoJo will step up and do something similar now.
I fear BoJo will do no such thing because he can't read a room either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I completely agree.Though I expect their fans will say they are wise not to fly on a commercial flight during a pandemic and coming home to young children.The unnecessary hugging of all those people and children conveniently forgotten.It drives me crazy that you are called all sorts of names if you suggest they are hypocrites for their lifestyle and what they preach to others.Thank goodness for this forum
The fans who defend them for not flying commercial during a pandemic because of the possibility of taking infection home to "two children" have obviously not joined the dots of Noballs hugging shoving and grabbing schoolchildren. .. who are known to pick up every bug going.
Cannot wait!!

And palate cleanser from Anne

Come on, Your Majesty. Make Anne the Marines' Captain General ASAP. Please don't hold it open for that twit across the pond.
The Royal Marines have been without a CG for a year and a half now. Do any Tattlers here have any idea why this important post has not been filled following the Pimped Ho Disney Deal?

Reactions: 23
Umm I already read this somewhere. They wrote that the engagement ring had been changed back to PWB original design. But when they found another clearer photo and with a different angle they had to correct themselves.
The wedding ring is slightly under the engagement one. The engagement ring band is very thin.
I hadn’t read that if it has been discussed before - so wasn’t aware. I cannot see a wedding ring in the NY pic so will go back through some other pictures Just looks like 2 rings from that angle. Thanks

Reactions: 17
I'm puzzled because he looks like a middle aged white guy who would not normally be in the demographic of Smeg supporters. Of course he could be a complete fake or one of their employees.

He doesn't fit the silly little fan girl or race obsessed anti Monarchy types they normally attract. I certainly don't know any middle aged men that would call themselves Sussex fans or would take any notice of them at all.
Again: the supporters and the Sussex Squad are not real. There are no teenagers fawning over Markle. There are some real accounts, but they are middle aged women who have jumped on the bandwagon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The fans who defend them for not flying commercial during a pandemic because of the possibility of taking infection home to "two children" have obviously not joined the dots of Noballs hugging shoving and grabbing schoolchildren. .. who are known to pick up every bug going.

The Royal Marines have been without a CG for a year and a half now. Do any Tattlers here have any idea why this important post has not been filled following the Pimped Ho Disney Deal?
It wouldn't surprise me if the Queen was leaving it open for ginger pubes return 🤬 they probably thought he would get bored with Minge and be heading back to the fold by now with his forked tail between his legs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

That's a great post, thank you. It brings needed realism into the Harkle bubble that it's sp easy to be drawn into.

Reactions: 23
They come across as teenagers because they are burned out PR staff who can only give so much.

Reactions: 19
It wouldn't surprise me if the Queen was leaving it open for ginger pubes return 🤬 they probably thought he would get bored with Minge and be heading back to the fold by now with his forked tail between his legs.
He can't be happy in this situation, surely?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.