Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, this is outrageous. Unbelievable!!
This makes me sick! My dad was in WWII starting at age 19, and my son served two tours in Iraq.

This fool should not be allowed to do this - can there be a petition? An honorable man would decline, knowing it’s not his place, but this ugly pussy coward wants to show his granny that someone lets him have honor.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
First time commenting on this thread but I volunteer with a charity that provides essentials for children from areas of deprivation. The majority of children are from single parent families, many having fled households where abuse is prevalent and they flee literally with the clothes on their back. We get donations of clothes as well as purchasing new and those clothes that are donated are very carefully sorted, washed & ironed to ensure they are in great condition and also to remove any that may have transfers on that say things like 'Daddy's little girl / boy" etc as these are completely inappropriate for donating to the majority of families that are referred to the charity for help.

The focus seems to be on the value of clothing that Meghan wore to the school visit in relation to the number of school meals that equates to, and little attention - apart from the narcissistic aspect - of Meghan reading The Bench to a class of pupils at the school.
The school that H & M visited is quoted as " a school that serves 12 shelters, including seven for women and children escaping domestic violence ".
Why the hell would you read a book that the blurb describes as " Gives readers a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons - moments of peace & reflection, trust and belief, discovery & learning and lasting comfort "

So you have fled with your mother from a house of prevalent abuse to a shelter, living below the poverty line, and some self absorbed former actress turns up in a suit that would feed a class of 50 children for 100 days, hands out two boxes of fruit and sits down to read you a story about how wonderful the bond between a father and his child is when possibly all you have experience from a parent is violence and pain. :mad:
I just wanted to thank you for this post. The Sussexes throw up real concerns with their self-serving behaviour and I was astonished that the school allowed themselves and the children to be exploited in this way. Whatever happened to safeguarding and the 'best interests of the child'?

The children wouldn't have known who they were unless maybe a couple of the teachers built them up beforehand to a point of near-hysteria. But TBH I'm not sure why the kids cried, maybe they were told 'no hugs' and the Sussexes insisted for the documentary? Awful regressive 'saviour' behaviour and absolutely shocking images. I hope there are consequences and this isn't forgotten. It might seem like a trivial issue but it really isn't when you're dealing with children who have experienced trauma.

They are not pawns to be used in a revolting poverty tourism venture.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
FGS!! Will someone make a new thread??? It's not that hard. If there's not a new thread when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to be very angry :mad:
You have all been warned. You won't like me angry. 😉:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else here think she may have HRH and a crown embossed on the other side of that bag? If so, she needs to be careful not to show that side of the bag while in the US. 😂 Perhaps she also had a special pocket sewn inside that perfectly fits H’s “family jewels.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Diana died when Harry was 12, there was plenty of people who should have made sure that Harry understood he's the spare. He had an involved father, a grandmother a grandfather and various older relatives who knew fine well that Harry was the spare. I never did believe the lie that Charles didn't care about those boys. However I don't think that the blame can solely be dumped on Diana.
I think it can. Totally. By age 12 the die was cast by mummy that he was speshul and must be catered to, and then after her death who would dare deny the little tow headed boy who walked behind mummy's coffin anything ... cos his mummy died y'know. :rolleyes: William who?:unsure:
By age 12 you have the hormonal angst and rebelliousness and that alone is world war X for everyone in close proximity till it passes. With No6 the phase never passed because the adults all knew he was "different" and tantrums needed to be avoided until he grew up mentally. But it never happened.
When it comes to child development, it's been said that the most crucial milestones in a kid's life occur by the age of 7. In fact, the great Greek philosopher Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
Well, we saw what diana created up until he was 7, from her obsessive need to make him feel as important as his older brother. That is her legacy to us. Thanks Di:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.