Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of fat shaming going on which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable for her. Not here, I mean on Twitter etc. but as some have said if it’s true that she did fat shame a little girl, Charlotte. Well Kama is a witch and is giving mega a lesson on how it feels.

It is kinda ironic that the days she is out about not looking so good, there is Catherine looking fit and healthy and fabulous in a short tennis skirt showing off those legs.
She's now what my late mother would have called "bonny."

Also, this donation of 25k to a restaurant - why? Is it for the restaurant to provide food for the underpriveleged kids in the area?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There are a lot of fat shaming going on which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable for her. Not here, I mean on Twitter etc. but as some have said if it’s true that she did fat shame a little girl, Charlotte. Well Kama is a witch and is giving mega a lesson on how it feels.

It is kinda ironic that the days she is out about not looking so good, there is Catherine looking fit and healthy and fabulous in a short tennis skirt showing off those legs.
@vretch - spot on about the fat shaming of Princess Charlotte - as far as I am concerned Smegzy can have a taste of her own medicine - so I suppose that is some kind of karma

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's actually rather pathetic watching them cosplay working Royalty, meet with lower-level politicians and hang round the fringes of the UNGA, pretending they're a big part of it.

If William had wanted to, he could have attended alongside BoJo as part of the UK's delegation, and addressed the Assembly in his own right. That's the kind of clout William already has and Harry is attempting to emulate but will never achieve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Anybody noticed that the cars are mainly Range Rovers? A bit unusual for the US. Do they still supply PWB and TW with free cars to use🤔. If yes, why?
Free Advertising I would think.

I have had the exact same thought re wife and Serena Joy. scared !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one:

Absolutely no one:

The WHO
: let's partner with ginge and cringe on vaccine equity

Trump had the right idea when he wanted to stop paying the WHO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I see Harry as a representative of the Queen as she has as much implied....and as he actually IS. He is a member of the RF in full standing as implied by the RF and BP as well. Does this mean HM is supporting his mission. By implication, yes....it does.
Harry is still be a member of the family, however HMTQ has made it clear that he is not a senior Royal and therefore does not represent her. The ones who are looking a bit simple here are the Americans who don't realise that Harry and Meghan do not represent the Queen. They're the ones who are sucking up to a completely non influential member of the BRF. They're the ones who are bowing and scraping to a couple of loose cannons, they are the sycophants.
Tbh I'm a bit sick of you repeatedly slandering HMTQ. Thank God for an ignore button.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Jess Mulroney was in New York to style HW and this was her revenge for the lack of public support from her supposed best friend when she had her troubles? If JM tweets "karma is a witch" we will know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Clinton Foundation is being investigated allegedly, so let's hope Arsewell is too. It is an elitist way of money laundering and making money from charities. Chelsea Clinton is nearly as nauseating as her mother .

Also the Snarkles only made a "commitment " to pay 25K. to the restaurant, anybody actually believe they will?? Not with the Disney elephants missing 3Million which has never been found.

I would love to know when the bullying and court cases are going to happen. It's gone too quiet. I don't actually think that the RF have intervened because they cannot possibly be thrilled with their antics and recent bad press that it is bringing, although indirectly tot he RF .

• Heart
The comparisons with the Duchess of Cambridge are inevitable but Meghan really is so out of touch it's scary.

You can guarantee if Kate had gone to a school in a very poor area she would have turned up in a high street outfit from Hobbs or somewhere not some ridiculous over the top designer creation. Such a bizarre choice of clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Those dumb as tit sugars are praising some stupid mag article which says 'British tabloids are criticising Meghan and Harry for doing similar things to William and Kate in New York'.
Naturally this is all racism to the sugar bots and proves that they still have no grasp at all about the difference between royalty and celebrity 🙄

They've obviously been very busy on Twatter complaining as nearly everyone who criticises Smeg has either been suspended or has protected their tweets now. 🤬

They just can't bear any criticism of their porker heroine can they?

• Angry
  • Sick
I am living for the fact she’s gained 2-3 stone, just make her feel even more bitter that Kate has managed to stay at the same weight the last ten years. Anything that makes her feel inferior to Kate I am here for to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Don't worry about me. Unlike Meghan, a few comments on a message board aren't going to ruffle my feathers.

I am *incredibly* frustrated right now. It's all fun and games enjoying your royal pomp and circumstances from across the pond, but now this family drama is spilling over onto my home turf and I'm pissed. You cant just bleeping come to someone's country HARRY and proclaim yourself king, having private meetings with our government and using your titles and diplomatic connections to discuss national interests and policies while having us pay for your secret service security.

I hope someone from WaPo or NYT does a serious article on what a breach of diplomacy this is. duck off Harkles and damn, Queen, get your family in order.
If I were you, I would be extremely angry too. BUT Prince Harry left the Royal Family, he is a private citizen who happens to have a title living in the USA. If organisations in your country are welcoming, enabling and facilitating him and his wife in their schemes, I cannot see what his grandmother can do about it. Obviously some of those in power in America whether they be from politics, security or the media are encouraging their nonsense, I cannot see how we can be held responsible. And if the same people cannot see that the one they are really helping is a lying, conniving, two bit actress, just because she has a meaningless title which they are impressed by , then how is the Queen to blame ? It wasn’t the UK who put them on the front of TIME, hailing them as influential.

Lol! My mother used to say that only prostitutes and toddlers wear red shoes. 😂
Mine said that about ankle bracelets. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The donation to the restaurant was for their Covid relief fund. Not that I think they'll see any money.
The school visit was appalling. Far from encouraging literacy, being read 'The Bench' would be enough to put a kid off reading for life. I don't understand how the teachers there can look at themselves in the mirror. They must know that 'The Bench' was drivel and totally unsuited for the children present.
Did anyone stop to think that some of those kids may not have fathers present in their lives? That it might be a very sensitive issue with them? If there were fatherless kids there, then it was cruel to read that excuse of a book to them. I'm really quite angry about this :mad: Some decency should have been shown.
Outfits are hideous. Weight gain? Surely she should show some body positivity since she's all about female empowerment and feminism?
Also the idea that a 95 year old great grandmother should be keeping her 37 year old grandson in check is ridiculous. Once someone hits adulthood, their parents aren't responsible for them, let alone their grandmothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The donation to the restaurant was for their Covid relief fund. Not that I think they'll see any money.
The school visit was appalling. Far from encouraging literacy, being read 'The Bench' would be enough to put a kid off reading for life. I don't understand how the teachers there can look at themselves in the mirror. They must know that 'The Bench' was drivel and totally unsuited for the children present.
Did anyone stop to think that some of those kids may not have fathers present in their lives? That it might be a very sensitive issue with them? If there were fatherless kids there, then it was cruel to read that excuse of a book to them. I'm really quite angry about this :mad: Some decency should have been shown.
Outfits are hideous. Weight gain? Surely she should show some body positivity since she's all about female empowerment and feminism?
Also the idea that a 95 year old great grandmother should be keeping her 37 year old grandson in check is ridiculous. Once someone hits adulthood, their parents aren't responsible for them, let alone their grandmothers.
I was thinking exactly the same about some of the children not having fathers.I also thought the children were to old for the book.Though who the book it suitable for I don’t know!

Reactions: 36
I am living for the fact she’s gained 2-3 stone, just make her feel even more bitter that Kate has managed to stay at the same weight the last ten years. Anything that makes her feel inferior to Kate I am here for to be honest
This is my advice to how her minders should best manage her PR.

cacofonix18.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn't look as big and bloated on the Time photo. Which merely supports the claims it was heavily doctored

Reactions: 32
The Clinton Foundation is being investigated allegedly, so let's hope Arsewell is too. It is an elitist way of money laundering and making money from charities. Chelsea Clinton is nearly as nauseating as her mother .

Also the Snarkles only made a "commitment " to pay 25K. to the restaurant, anybody actually believe they will?? Not with the Disney elephants missing 3Million which has never been found.

I would love to know when the bullying and court cases are going to happen. It's gone too quiet. I don't actually think that the RF have intervened because they cannot possibly be thrilled with their antics and recent bad press that it is bringing, although indirectly tot he RF .
Regarding the bullying, I'm wondering if they are waiting to see what's in the book about Meeagain by ?? (forgot his name - old age!) which is due to be released early in the new year. He said he was going to dig the dirt and if those who were bullied have told their stories to him then the RF may just be able to sit back and let the s**t hit the fan without saying a word.

Wasn't the MOS case due to be heard next month but still apparently waiting for something from Smegs lawyers. Or was that last time it was due in court - old age again - need to write these things down like old folk do ....... oh forgot I am an 'old folk'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.