Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the crappiness of The Stench itself, how completely crass and grifty to ‘promote literacy’ by reading her own book. Julia Donaldson she ain’t.

How much nicer if she’d asked what their favourites are, and picked one of those.

Talking of grifty, excuse me while I vote…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She looks like she is pregnant. Now normally I would not comment on someone's size as I am a complete heifer, but her face and figure looks like she is expecting.
if she is I guess there's a first time for everything huh,,,,lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm going to add an updated cluedo Meghan piece..with added polo neck 😄..

My first ever tattle pic on here Meghan as a cluedo piece..🥰

Resizer_16325660832890.jpg

Over a year ago, seems like yesterday 🥰

New updated Cluedo Meghan pic with added polo neck 😄😄 x

Resizer_16325659095560.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Newbie but long time lurker here - coming out of hiding to post this gem (apologies if someone has already posted it)

what the heckler shouts to them at the beginning says everything about what the man on the street thinks about their publicity seeking trip and i for one am here for it 😁

Doh ! 🤦‍♀️Good start here’s the right link
Is that Megs sitting opposite Harry ? What a mess.

Reactions: 17
I was musing about "fat shaming" and wondering if it was a bit mean. Then I thought nah, duck it - if she was a nice person no one would comment, but she's not so they do. And when you try to present yourself as the embodiment of divine femininity (sp?) and you duck it up then you have only yourself to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The donation to the restaurant was for their Covid relief fund. Not that I think they'll see any money.
The school visit was appalling. Far from encouraging literacy, being read 'The Bench' would be enough to put a kid off reading for life. I don't understand how the teachers there can look at themselves in the mirror. They must know that 'The Bench' was drivel and totally unsuited for the children present.
Did anyone stop to think that some of those kids may not have fathers present in their lives? That it might be a very sensitive issue with them? If there were fatherless kids there, then it was cruel to read that excuse of a book to them. I'm really quite angry about this :mad: Some decency should have been shown.
Outfits are hideous. Weight gain? Surely she should show some body positivity since she's all about female empowerment and feminism?
Also the idea that a 95 year old great grandmother should be keeping her 37 year old grandson in check is ridiculous. Once someone hits adulthood, their parents aren't responsible for them, let alone their grandmothers.
Well said. How the duck is the Queen supposed to control her middle aged grandson (who married a ho) when he lives over the other side of the world?

The only thing she can do is not supply him with any money or possibly make a statement saying that he doesn't represent her.

I doubt whether any statement will be made by the royal family about the Harkles, because they don't want to look petty or give fuel to their victimhood.

The most worrying thing is that the Harkles could do something really stupid and offensive, and then the royal family will be blamed.

Hasn't Harry yet realised how his wife has used him to seek power and influence for herself? Pube head must be one of the thickest cunts on the planet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
They are full of it - on one hand they left the BRF to escape this type of work/were forced to as their hybrid model of half In and half out didn’t suit, and on the other they are carrying out a pseudo royal tour. They have then changed the narrative to mental health reason. How is this any less impactful on their already fragile egos mental health.

I’m not commenting on her figure but the red affair made her look like a well upholstered sofa

They may have made a commitment to pay $25k - doesn’t mean they are going to see it *coughs elephants*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well remember last time she wore a big coat in ridiculous weather ?...
But if she is pregnant now and that size already ..then she would prove either Lily doesn't exist or she was from a surrogate.... Lily is supposed to be almost 4 months ... after a birth I thinks its 4 to 6 weeks before you should have sex again... which if she is pregnant now at the very most she would only be 10 weeks...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope they don't feature too much on this Global Citizen aka Live aid tonight as it looks quite good with Duran Duran, Kylie, Ed Sheeran etc. Starts 5.30 tol 7pm then continues 9.20 to 10.15.

I will be seething if they are shown entering and taking their seats as if they are VIP royals

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm on page 43..I be catching up later today 🥰 There be a new thread 🧵 by then.

I leave this here and catch up later from this page 🥰

Resizer_16325672223260.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
But if she is pregnant now and that size already ..then she would prove either Lily doesn't exist or she was from a surrogate.... Lily is supposed to be almost 4 months ... after a birth I thinks its 4 to 6 weeks before you should have sex again... which if she is pregnant now at the very most she would only be 10 weeks...
You're right @Diamond Mel the dates dont add up at all. I reckon she gave up the coke and cigs and ballooned. Possibly comfort eating on realising what an idiot she married??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She can’t be pregnant because they said they would only have 2 kids to save the planet. Plus they’d have to give back the award they got for it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Plus they’d have to give back the award they got for it 😂😂😂😂
Like that award wasn't thrown across the room the moment it arrived :LOL: Screams of 'It's not an Oscar! It's not even an Emmy! It's not the NOBEL PRIZE!!!" Poor Pablo. #FreePablo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was musing about "fat shaming" and wondering if it was a bit mean. Then I thought nah, duck it - if she was a nice person no one would comment, but she's not so they do. And when you try to present yourself as the embodiment of divine femininity (sp?) and you duck it up then you have only yourself to blame.
She looks as if she has put on weight, but there is no shame in that. If she were a decent person, I doubt there would be so many negative comments. But she has access to designer clothing, could she not find something more flattering ? I gave up tucking my jumper into trousers and wearing a belt the first time I looked in the mirror and realised the look was not doing me any favours. On day one, everything was too small, on day two, everything too big. And can they not dress as a couple ? She was all designer and expensive jewellery at the school, and for once he was more suitably attired (a longer top might have been better) when visiting a poor area. She should have worn a nice wee summer dress, or even jeans and a tee shirt. Whatever is said about her, and it can be brutal, she sets herself up for everything.

• Heart
From the Daily Mail…..
If those pants were much tighter in the crotch she'd be showing her camel toe... or maybe they are mumbles pants.... can see the lips moving but can't hear what she's saying.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.