Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my own theory about the outfits she has worn so far on this failed trip .......... portable saunas.

Why not kill two birds with one stone .......... money for merching while sweating off the pounds, so not as daft as it looks. 😂
Maybe the money situation is worse than we imagined - hence Smegzy’s 2 friends helped out with her royal tour wardrobe

Melissa MacCarthy loaned her the red jacket as it doesn’t fit her anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And another thing, just thinking out loud here, wasn't there talk that they might be looking at getting a place in NY?

After all this bloody performance, they'll be loving the idea of finally being treated like how they think they should be.

Didn't I hear/read that there's a bit of an exodus from NY just now from some of the monied set, which could mean real estate would be saturated & cheaper than usual so this trip also could be an opportunity to look for somewhere at "the right price". And if they're going to get access to more of financial opportunities to bolster their coffers as well as be treated like the faux royals they are it would - in my mind - sort of make some sense of this whole debacle. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 22
My take on the whole NY debacle.
1 - She did not look comfortable at all being on the tour, she looked scared to react and show any emotion. Was also hilarious how when then were inside, they were wanting pics without masks, Harry was still talking to other people but Megs was right on point there getting ready for the photo (the only reason she was there)
2 - Staying in the same hotel as Di, same old same old sees herself as America's princess but no one else does
3 - Had to laugh that there were more press/hecklers than actual fans. Also note most of that security protection wasn't for them but already is there because of the locations
4 - I think the wardrobe debacles is because she brought in a stylist who brought a selection of clothes to chose from, but you can't alter anything so she had to pick from what they brought which is why nothing was suitable, nothing fit properly, but she was stuck last minute with no choice. Wouldn't surprise me if it was local NY and so she was caught out and hadn't brought her own stuff from LA
5 - I didn't see it as Harry pushing the kids away but I think he was 'trying' to play with them, a little rough and tumble style. I don't think he is that clueless to push away kids they are there to see while press were taking pictures. I think he was trying to start something playful but the video got cut off so we didn't see the result

Lastly, the whole tour is a joke. As it has been reported, it was very much set up and staged like a royal tour, they are still using titles, there are still lots of cameras clicking away at their every more. So please tell me, how is this any different to what they were doing in the UK?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lol you just beat me to it. Could be a bad angle but he looks like he's shoving the kids away from him
I think the bigger kids have squashed a small child into his crotch. It's the last one that he removes.

Oooh I think the guy in the video is saying to PWB something like why are you feckin hugging or touching or pushing my daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
WTAF

Prince Harry sat with the children as Meghan told them, "I haven't read it to any other kids but you"

…….. note to Smegzy #put brain in gear before opening ones gob
Oh dear.....so she hasnt read her book to her own children!

Is this cos she knows how bad it actually is?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They try to make it look like they brokered the thing. They either will take a cut or they will ask for donations on Archewell for it. Looks lhis is why they engaged in the vaccine thing in the first place. Now in NY they are there for the concert and Scabies tries to make it look like they were the onex bringing the parties together. He just forgot to mention it was done in July.

What does brokering this deal even mean? In terms of them.

So what the duck are H&M's qualifications to be brokering this tech deal? Medically? Financially? Logistically? Technically? Even connections to useful people? They know nothing in any area to be involved in this.

Leave it to the experts to do it properly.

So low to be making profit (for doing jack tit) and publicity from millions dying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why "commitment to donate"? Why not just "donation"?

Is it their old trick of double dipping on the glory, by announcing now that a donation will be made some unspecified time in the future, and then re-announcing the same donation a year later?

Also why the hell the need to credit their photographer when its just the kind of most basic point and shoot photo that anybody could take just with their phone?
Why are they donating to a restaurant anyway? I don't understand. $25k would provide a lot of free lunches for those school children.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My take on the whole NY debacle.
1 - She did not look comfortable at all being on the tour, she looked scared to react and show any emotion. Was also hilarious how when then were inside, they were wanting pics without masks, Harry was still talking to other people but Megs was right on point there getting ready for the photo (the only reason she was there)
2 - Staying in the same hotel as Di, same old same old sees herself as America's princess but no one else does
3 - Had to laugh that there were more press/hecklers than actual fans. Also note most of that security protection wasn't for them but already is there because of the locations
4 - I think the wardrobe debacles is because she brought in a stylist who brought a selection of clothes to chose from, but you can't alter anything so she had to pick from what they brought which is why nothing was suitable, nothing fit properly, but she was stuck last minute with no choice. Wouldn't surprise me if it was local NY and so she was caught out and hadn't brought her own stuff from LA
5 - I didn't see it as Harry pushing the kids away but I think he was 'trying' to play with them, a little rough and tumble style. I don't think he is that clueless to push away kids they are there to see while press were taking pictures. I think he was trying to start something playful but the video got cut off so we didn't see the result

Lastly, the whole tour is a joke. As it has been reported, it was very much set up and staged like a royal tour, they are still using titles, there are still lots of cameras clicking away at their every more. So please tell me, how is this any different to what they were doing in the UK?!?!
We don’t have to pay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with all the hugging? Kids, people, politicians - I’d be extremely pissed off at my kids being that close to people who’ve been mingling with many different people. Plus I wouldn’t want to put myself at risk either. Lots of comments on sm about parents not being allowed in to schools in NYC - is that true?
Also, what’s the deal with this Melba restaurant? Why do they deserve a $25k handout? Looks like a normal restaurant to me. Is it a charity? Meanwhile the kids get a washing machine and a couple of veg boxes (and a Meg nook whatever that is 😂😂)
This ‘tour’ is the gift that just keeps on giving 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You're in my country now Hasbeen, I'm the boss here!
‘Meghan joined by Prince Harry ‘ …. 100% confirms everything that is said here , scobie is her mouth piece , she writes everything he tweets & she’s a Narc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Perimenopause or full on menopause weight gain and face bloat is my theory due to her age.

Just speaking from experience, it certainly crept up fast, from nowhere and I didn’t notice and no one told me.
There are a lot of fat shaming going on which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable for her. Not here, I mean on Twitter etc. but as some have said if it’s true that she did fat shame a little girl, Charlotte. Well Kama is a witch and is giving mega a lesson on how it feels.

It is kinda ironic that the days she is out about not looking so good, there is Catherine looking fit and healthy and fabulous in a short tennis skirt showing off those legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.