Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie but long time lurker here - coming out of hiding to post this gem (apologies if someone has already posted it)

what the heckler shouts to them at the beginning says everything about what the man on the street thinks about their publicity seeking trip and i for one am here for it 😁

Doh ! 🤦‍♀️Good start here’s the right link
Definitely more press there than crowds!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, looked like he was wiping and shoving them off

Caught up at last.
I am not sure if he was angry with them or embarrassed that they were hugging him.Or maybe he realised the COVID situation and hugging is not good

Reactions: 23
I have my own theory about the outfits she has worn so far on this failed trip .......... portable saunas.

Why not kill two birds with one stone .......... money for merching while sweating off the pounds, so not as daft as it looks. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am not sure if he was angry with them or embarrassed that they were hugging him.Or maybe he realised the COVID situation and hugging is not good
Wouldn't have taken much thought to make it more covid friendly in a jokey way. Foam football hand thing lots of sincere sounding stuff about keeping everyone safe and a few jokes about which sports team and then got the kids to high five the foam hand.

Reactions: 22
Many are saying Meghan looked uncomfortable in the New York videos.

If she was uncomfortable, I would guess it was because of the clothes she chose to wear.
She's tried the outfits on at home and thought they were a good look and would be perfect for the trip and the planned visits, but when she actually wore them for a given length of time, she realised none of the outfits were practical but she had to go ahead with them because of some Merch deal.

I think it was a classic case of trying to appear at ease when she was thinking, "tit these trousers are so flappy they are going to trip me up and Im gonna fall flat on my face"
and
"FFS im sweating like a pig in this cashmere but I've got to carry on because of the deal I made."

She looked uncomfortable because she WAS uncomfortable in clothes that were too warm and impractical.

And also, the red thing was just too baggy on her.

She's gained some weight, too, but so what? You can dress to flatter that - if you know how.

Had that red jacket been shaped with maybe some panels in the back or some darts (dont know what Americans call those, but they are the little flat seams at the back of a garment to tailor it into shape) - it would have looked better.
And if she'd had trousers that were less flappy it would all have looked better.

I cant tell how much bigger her thighs have become but if they aren't too big, she might be able to wear trousers tight and slim from arse to knee with a flare from knee to ankle.

I dont know who styles her or if she styles herself but, oh dear, there is room for improvement.
I think most people were just surprised at how unflattering her clothes were rather than her weight?I agree she looked uncomfortable and if they fitted better they would have looked better.I was shocked to be honest at how unflattering the red outfit was from a distance and made her look bigger than she was.She could not walk in the black trousers and made some sort of flick movement with her feet that looked rather comical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't worry about me. Unlike Meghan, a few comments on a message board aren't going to ruffle my feathers.

I am *incredibly* frustrated right now. It's all fun and games enjoying your royal pomp and circumstances from across the pond, but now this family drama is spilling over onto my home turf and I'm pissed. You cant just bleeping come to someone's country HARRY and proclaim yourself king, having private meetings with our government and using your titles and diplomatic connections to discuss national interests and policies while having us pay for your secret service security.

I hope someone from WaPo or NYT does a serious article on what a breach of diplomacy this is. duck off Harkles and damn, Queen, get your family in order.
And breath …….
Doubt TQ reads on here but suspect some of the minions working around them there royals may well have a peep and a good chuckle.
I like to think PW, Kate, Sophie and Camilla take a sneaky peek too, over cocktails maybe, and lol 😀 at @chitta, @Scotch Mist,@pombear et.al. and then share with the wider royals on a secret whatsapp.

Just be patient our ‘ickle @Rescue chicken - she has not stepped foot back in the UK for over 18 months but it will come soon. Nothing will prepare her for what a welcome back Brit‘s will give her. All the security in the world cannot stop joe public letting the both of them know how lovely it is is to see them again. We cannot wait 😏

She can hide thousands of miles away living her fantasy life but is getting desperate for the photo opps with her maj before anything happens. Everyone knows it.

Just watch and wait …….. once the RF get the true sense of us plebs giving such a warm welcome back to our ginger prince …….. and TW ……. Well you will have to wait and see how the next chapter ‘The deluded desperate’s return’
is reported across the globe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Perimenopause or full on menopause weight gain and face bloat is my theory due to her age.

Just speaking from experience, it certainly crept up fast, from nowhere and I didn’t notice and no one told me.

Reactions: 27
Well, you turn your back for 2 minutes and this thread is off like the Flying Scotsman...

I couldn't believe my eyes - WTAF was she wearing to that school? Then, as I read through the thread, all my original thoughts were marvellously mentioned by you wonderful people - she looks like one of the Telly Tubbies, joined cast of the Golden Girls, like she's wearing a giant toddler suit...
Let's face it, less haute couture staying in a high class hotel more woman at Primark dossing in a trailer park!

And no 6, flinging off little kids trying to hug him then exposing his grotty underwear and bum crack at them 😱...
All whilst she read them her crappy "vanity" book 🤦‍♀️

And the people I blame the most are those that are pandering to this. The Obama's are leading by example - give them no space or opportunities. If the other idiots in the wokerati brigade did the same then this tit show needn't have happened or happen again.
Twunts, the whole lot of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Chicken and waffles? I've been away from the US for a long time but I havenever in my life heard of this combo. Other than the two sickos making lewd suggestions ....
And interesting he credits doria but no Gangan's xmas gift.
I honestly cannot with these shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Catching up, but that red outfit??

honestly she should hire me as her PR / stylist. I have 0 experience, but all I can think is this was the PERFECT time to prove you empower women in your 40x40 plan of getting back into the workplace and feeling comfortable in their own skin after a baby (no comment if that’s true or not) Lots of women are not the weight they want to be but look amazing in clothes that suit them. You don’t need to cover up in the left over material from Santa’s grotto.
of course if she did hire me, I’d probably be fired after 1 day but I’d have tea to spill I’m sure and be put on the waiting list for counselling.
This is what has me totally and utterly perplexed. Hasn’t Jessica Mahoney been Smeg's stylist for years? She has been a laughing stock style wise since she married (if not before) PWB. Why has JM not been sacked?
May be Smeg is worried JM will release the skeletons from the closet.💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tit stirring bleep. What the duck is he trying to imply
Of course he's trying to stir it. He knows the last week has been an absolute disaster. The Time cover has turned them into laughing stocks. No one is covering them in the UK or US of their playing at being royals, she looks like a sack of tit and Pablo has just applied for diplomatic ammunity in the UK. If this is their big relaunch I think they shouldn't have bothered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Still got a few pages to catch up on and @Cinnamon.girl - I need a word with you about your wayward pussy!

Just wanted to bung in a last minute thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #141 Cosplay Royals on their NY tour, still look a mess in the haute couture!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
WHY does she keep touching him all the time? And the constant handholding... it's like watching two loved-up teenagers, not what you expect from middle-aged people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
WTAF

Prince Harry sat with the children as Meghan told them, "I haven't read it to any other kids but you"

…….. note to Smegzy #put brain in gear before opening ones gob
The doll didn't need to have his mother read the book he wrote to her. Plus he was too busy on his sewing machine knocking up that red jacket

• Haha
WHY does she keep touching him all the time? And the constant handholding... it's like watching two loved-up teenagers, not what you expect from middle-aged people.
Possessive act - he is a pwince and all mine
Fear of falling out of her huge shoes and face planting in front of paps
His shoe risers make him unsteady
He used to hold mummy’s hand so now does it to Diana2
Stops him playing pocket billiards
Stops him picking his nose
Stops him getting lost in the huge crowd of fans
He is just obeying orders

any more I may have forgotten?
🤪

(sweaty palms in that heat as well yukkkky)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tit stirring bleep. What the duck is he trying to imply
Somebody's rattled.

He shills for the Harkles and snarks about the rest of the family.

Mail does it the other way round and he's all upset? Bog off, Scrotie.

The Camilla article was an excellent read and good for her for writing it. Tom lost his girlfriend to cancer during lockdown so she has a very personal connection.

Carole's was interesting about how a small family business survived lockdown and relaunching afterwards.

Very relevant in both cases to a lot of British people's experiences, as well as other countries the Mail's available in. Unlike the Harkles.

I would personally prefer to read enlightening articles from people like Camilla and Carole than any of the word salad shite Hazza and Smeg contribute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That red wool suit pyjama thing is just awful. She has such awful fashion sense. I’ve hardly ever seen her in anything that I liked. Weight wise I don’t like to comment, I’m several stone heavier after gaining a 6 month old. Her figure does look more like her mums though. Same as Catherine is the image of her mum, very long and lean. She still has a trim figure compared to your average American, but Lordy she needs to learn how to dress it. Who wears a waist belt when you have no waist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.