Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what delights they have in store for us today... anyone care to guess?

Maybe a visit to the Bronx Zoo to terrorise the elephants (dont even know if they have any?) or Central Park Zoo so Hazno can brush up on his (lack of) knowledge about penguins.

Statue of Liberty perhaps? to celebrate freedom from the nasty British media and his horrible family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am living for the fact she’s gained 2-3 stone, just make her feel even more bitter that Kate has managed to stay at the same weight the last ten years. Anything that makes her feel inferior to Kate I am here for to be honest
Remember the wedding date that was set to fall right at the very end of Kate's pregnancy with Louis, or very soon after she gave birth?

Having seen these new pics of her I can't help feeling this is how she hoped Kate would look at her wedding. Smeggy in her slimline off the shoulder gown and Kate looking chubby and frumpy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
This is why Murky Meg has been suspended from Twatter apparently. Obviously targetted by the sugar cunts 🤬
cunt.jpg

They’re livid that their kween looks like a fat, hot mess and everyone’s smirking over it, Hazno is bald simp and the media is lampooning them for the budget Walmart ‘royal tour.’ Kate looking like a supermodel yesterday hasn’t helped either 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Maybe a visit to the Bronx Zoo to terrorise the elephants (dont even know if they have any?) or Central Park Zoo so Hazno can brush up on his (lack of) knowledge about penguins.

Statue of Liberty perhaps? to celebrate freedom from the nasty British media and his horrible family.
Have got that global citizen concert thingy today

Reactions: 18

They could pop into The Bowery and sink a few gins ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why Murky Meg has been suspended from Twatter apparently. Obviously targetted by the sugar cunts 🤬

They’re livid that their kween looks like a fat, hot mess and everyone’s smirking over it, Hazno is bald simp and the media is lampooning them for the budget Walmart ‘royal tour.’ DoC looking like a supermodel yesterday hasn’t helped.
It’s not available. What was the reason? 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
You're right @Diamond Mel the dates dont add up at all. I reckon she gave up the coke and cigs and ballooned. Possibly comfort eating on realising what an idiot she married??
I think it’s just middle aged spread. As someone pointed out a few pages back, she comes from a family with heavier genes. She held it at bay for a long time, possibly with the help of substances, but now nature is reasserting itself. Lockdown probably didn’t help. Also, now she’s got her Prince locked in she’s probably not putting as much effort into keeping slim. It comes naturally to some people -DoC seems to be one of those lucky people, but she also exercises a lot - but for other people it’s a struggle to keep the weight off as they get older and I suspect Captain Bonkeye is one of those. I am too, and there’s no shame in that, except she’s been so vicious towards others and always tries to present herself as this perfect, flawless being. There’s inevitably going to be a certain amount of schadenfreud.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Many are saying Meghan looked uncomfortable in the New York videos.

If she was uncomfortable, I would guess it was because of the clothes she chose to wear.
She's tried the outfits on at home and thought they were a good look and would be perfect for the trip and the planned visits, but when she actually wore them for a given length of time, she realised none of the outfits were practical but she had to go ahead with them because of some Merch deal.

I think it was a classic case of trying to appear at ease when she was thinking, "tit these trousers are so flappy they are going to trip me up and Im gonna fall flat on my face"
and
"FFS im sweating like a pig in this cashmere but I've got to carry on because of the deal I made."

She looked uncomfortable because she WAS uncomfortable in clothes that were too warm and impractical.

And also, the red thing was just too baggy on her.

She's gained some weight, too, but so what? You can dress to flatter that - if you know how.

Had that red jacket been shaped with maybe some panels in the back or some darts (dont know what Americans call those, but they are the little flat seams at the back of a garment to tailor it into shape) - it would have looked better.
And if she'd had trousers that were less flappy it would all have looked better.

I cant tell how much bigger her thighs have become but if they aren't too big, she might be able to wear trousers tight and slim from arse to knee with a flare from knee to ankle.

I dont know who styles her or if she styles herself but, oh dear, there is room for improvement.
Probably tried everything on at home with her eco conscious air conditioning on.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope they don't feature too much on this Global Citizen aka Live aid tonight as it looks quite good with Duran Duran, Kylie, Ed Sheeran etc. Starts 5.30 tol 7pm then continues 9.20 to 10.15.

I will be seething if they are shown entering and taking their seats as if they are VIP royals
I thought they were the warm up act?
she will be popping ping pong balls in to the audience while he juggles copies of that book whilst riding a uni cycle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a lot of early 20th century school stories and the girls as part of a fun evening would dress up as fictional characters. You were allowed to use bedding, tacking to give shape and generally keep the sheets/pillowcases on, no proper sewing or cutting. That is exactly what Pinocchio's red coat reminds me of: here's a strip of cloth now make a garment without putting any holes in it.
Nice to see the real royal being shadowed by the married in. Wait....(also why does PWB have to sit front and centre for story time? He's blocking the view for all the children. Idiot)

The squaddies are out in force I see....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Could someone teach her to stand up straight and how to walk in heels? Im amazed an actress has never learnt these basic skills! It would make those clothes hang so much better!!
[/QUOTE]
I'd rather she was hung, never mind her clothes!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a lot of early 20th century school stories and the girls as part of a fun evening would dress up as fictional characters. You were allowed to use bedding, tacking to give shape and generally keep the sheets/pillowcases on, no proper sewing or cutting.
The wonderful Chalet School stories? I loved those books, still read them from time to time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The wonderful Chalet School stories? I loved those books, still read them from time to time.
The very same! Every month or so I'll re-read one. Girls Gone By Publishers have been reprinting them so there have been a couple of very rare ones I've got that way and I couldn't be happier. They're such good company and some of my best friends! Oh, I'm so glad you like them too, Cass!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well said. How the duck is the Queen supposed to control her middle aged grandson (who married a ho) when he lives over the other side of the world?

The only thing she can do is not supply him with any money or possibly make a statement saying that he doesn't represent her.

I doubt whether any statement will be made by the royal family about the Harkles, because they don't want to look petty or give fuel to their victimhood.

The most worrying thing is that the Harkles could do something really stupid and offensive, and then the royal family will be blamed.

Hasn't Harry yet realised how his wife has used him to seek power and influence for herself? Pube head must be one of the thickest cunts on the planet 🙄
BIB

I think right now he sees his wife as having enabled him to move to the US and seek his own power and influence over there. He thinks he's finally getting the kind of meetings he's always believed he deserved but was thwarted by the "grey suits" and the Royal hierarchy that meant he had to fall in line behind PC and PW. And he's too thick to realise that he's still not getting acknowledged by the real power brokers. He's probably thrilled to have done something with Jill Biden, but even though she's FLOTUS she doesn't have the same cachet as Michelle Obama does.

If Hazza and Smeg start prancing round the Commonwealth on pseudo-Royal visits, particularly countries where TQ is Head of State, then I'd expect her to act.

But she can't do anything right now, unless Hazza does have some kind of UK diplomatic status. And if he does, that would be up to the FCO to sort out and do away with. If Hazza had a photo op/meeting with BoJo or the UK Ambassador to the UN then we'd need to worry about what was going on, but the British contingent seem to have kept their distance. As have Willem-Alexander and Maxima.

Trump said no way to security costs but Biden may well have changed that, and aren't there rumours that his administration has given Hazza a working visa? And that's Biden's decision to make, not the UK's. But I hope our diplomats, politicians and the "grey suits" at the Palace are quietly making notes about who's consorting with the Harkles, and that they'll act accordingly when it comes to doling out the invites to meet senior Royals here or overseas.

I'm more concerned with the Harkles possibly being welcomed back here for the Jubilee and stuff like that. Things TQ and PC do have control over, rather than stuff they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It wouldn't surprise me if they see all the comments about her weight and try to turn the narrative around about how she is finally free from the constant abuse of the UK press that she is able to eat again and therefore gained weight. It was really the UK press that was stressing her so much she was unable to eat and therefore was painfully thin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has been said but as this moves so quickly I can’t keep up.
Murky Meg a Twitter account that has great resources very interesting taken down by sugars mass reporting for doctoring the time magazine cover

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That red suede coat would actually have been cute with slim jeans/black pants and a white tshirt…in late October/November.

Do these idiots honestly think that countries like the US, UK, etc, are withholding vaccines from poorer countries? And, if that were true, what is a concert supposed to do to change that? Is the State Department going to change policies because Kylie Minogue sang a song?

The problem with these celebrity <name your cause> equity fundraisers is that 1) very little of the money actually goes to the cause and 2) what money does go usually goes into the pockets of corrupt politicians. The reason many of these countries are mired in poverty is due in large part to internal corruption. We have sent pallets of food to countries in famine just to see it rot on the tarmac. The LiveAid money went to fund brutal regimes. We could send pallets of vaccines and that doesn’t mean a single one will go into the arm of a single person. That is why, to get anything directly to people, you require diplomacy and usually work with very specific NGOs in that country/region.

These are nothing more than celebrity circle jerks so they can party, show off, and, in this case, lecture us lesser peons about the need to stay home, shut up, and mask up…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.