Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were the warm up act?
she will be popping ping pong balls in to the audience while he juggles copies of that book whilst riding a uni cycle
I feel I need brain bleach for the mental image of the popping ping pong balls and where they are presumably popping from :eek: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has been said but as this moves so quickly I can’t keep up.
Murky Meg a Twitter account that has great resources very interesting taken down by sugars mass reporting for doctoring the time magazine cover
What twitter rule has she broken for doctoring the Time magazine cover -do you know? People post stuff like that all the time on twitter about all sorts of celebs.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's now what my late mother would have called "bonny."

Also, this donation of 25k to a restaurant - why? Is it for the restaurant to provide food for the underpriveleged kids in the area?
nahhh the donation to the restaurant is for megabitch's snacks to be flown to LA for the next couple of weeks... or could she be donating to the restaurant so they serve the oat lattes?...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That red suede coat would actually have been cute with slim jeans/black pants and a white tshirt…in late October/November.

Do these idiots honestly think that countries like the US, UK, etc, are withholding vaccines from poorer countries? And, if that were true, what is a concert supposed to do to change that? Is the State Department going to change policies because Kylie Minogue sang a song?

The problem with these celebrity <name your cause> equity fundraisers is that 1) very little of the money actually goes to the cause and 2) what money does go usually goes into the pockets of corrupt politicians. The reason many of these countries are mired in poverty is due in large part to internal corruption. We have sent pallets of food to countries in famine just to see it rot on the tarmac. The LiveAid money went to fund brutal regimes. We could send pallets of vaccines and that doesn’t mean a single one will go into the arm of a single person. That is why, to get anything directly to people, you require diplomacy and usually work with very specific NGOs in that country/region.

These are nothing more than celebrity circle jerks so they can party, show off, and, in this case, lecture us lesser peons about the need to stay home, shut up, and mask up…
America announced they were sending a billion vaccines to India a couple of days ago and Australia made an announcement also.I am sure that is not the first time they have sent vaccines so I don’t understand the point of the concerts to raise awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We're 11 posts away from a new thread. Anyone willing to volunteer to set one up? I'm going offline in a minute so can't.
To help:
The winning title is Harry and Meghan #141 - She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS by @sonic
My brain is dead so can't remember anything. Hence the going offline. Except - smeg doesn't know how to dress. smeg appears to have put on weight. Clueless Californian Tourists vistit NJ - is the best headline. Merching and making money. We don't like them. Insensitive reading of a book about fathers to kids who may not have a father. 2 boxes of fruit and veg and a washing machine donated by someone else but credit is taken my smegs and Haz. Security, who's paying?
I give up now. Need to have a nap to stop brain from mushying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Don't underestimate the power of Kylie's singing :ROFLMAO:
But yes I agree with your sentiments that it feels more like a show for people 'showing their support' in the only way they know how . . . performing!
I‘m sick to death of performative virtue signalling. “Look at me, look at how much I care about (cause du jour). I’m giving up my valuable time which is worth so much more than anything you can donate.“ Joe Public of course is expected to cough up the actual money. It’s the same with ‘raising awareness’ - it’s not some obscure, unknown problem, so what is the actual point other than for slebs to pretend they care and make themselves feel virtuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.