Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing, I have finally got into voting on The Grifties.

When I first clicked on the link, no 6 was at 213, (yesterday @ 7.46am GMT) - now he's no 2 !!!

Well done Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bib.Really? I doubt it MB. Taxpayers are watching their president lose his marbles (and allegedly his bowel control) one by one in public and their beloved country is being flushed down the shitter by a herd of wokey cunts, so I doubt this stuff and nonsense even registers.
Even if it's rammed down their throats with evidence people on the street no longer have the energy to rail against it.
God bless america indeed.
Could be right, but the good Lord knows no other country would cop it.

Reactions: 16
Mail reporting on the security stuff.

The daily mail going to the heart of the issue:
The bodyguard, dressed in a smart grey suit and black wingtips that had been resoled with comfortable sneaker soles

ETA if Maggot had any sense of style she would have sent him back to change his shoes. She can't let his shoes take centre stage - black wingtips and white soles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please keep them. We dont want them 😀😀😀😀
I love America, have several Usa friends including my bestie who went across to you in 1981, done well for himself as well

If youve got hot water but no heating, and its a Combi boiler ( no water tank anywhere in the house) its the Diverter valve. Easily replaced cost-wise
I see Harry as a representative of the Queen as she has as much implied....and as he actually IS. He is a member of the RF in full standing as implied by the RF and BP as well. Does this mean HM is supporting his mission. By implication, yes....it does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think the coats are simply to hide the fact she’s carrying extra pounds. You can hide a lot under a voluminous coat. That’s why she wouldn’t take them off, even when in the ambassador’s apartment.
Short and pudgy according to an eyewitness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What is up with that Turtle neck?! My god just when you think her fashion choice couldn't get any worse, she lowers the bar!
It could be some procedure to the neck, turtle necked trousers (I believe that's the name) to hide the surgery,. As she becomes more angry and testosterteersrone-fuelled she's needed a procedure to cut down her Adam's apple which is a dead giveaway for masculinity as it was starting to bulge with rage. This cutting back of the glottis will give her a softer goitre and more feminine voice, because TBH she's started to growl.

P.S. Here is Prince, also looking for love and happy to receive compliments and attention. His frail appearance hides a battle-hardened soul. A suitable CAS recruit. Likes cod.
Swipe left to claim Prince as your own to avoid disappointment.

N.B. Hamster's kind words led to a rush of offers for Fark, and he was snapped up and is now off the market. Sorry laydeees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just thinking on this. The whole thing can't have been organised at the last minute . Can it?
So something must have been relayed to the UK ambassador/ Boris Johnson/ royal family
So why wasn't anything done before?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
His wearing Harry's long trousers 😀..
Must have them cut to size at the ankle.
Hope they been washed since H and M last used them..maybe even a boil wash 😄 x

Resizer_16324376439130.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At the end of the day, Oprah can do what she wants to. She's earned it. She's not a grifter...she's a Bezos level power player.
She's a self made billionaire.
Harry and Amber Heard deserve to be on the list.
She climbed up the ladder using other people's boo-hoo stories for her shows, then the fake stunts like "EVERYONE GETS A CAR!". Once she got that under her belt it was just a matter of being savvy re what she invested in. She's a grifter, just a less obvious one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I see Harry as a representative of the Queen as she has as much implied....and as he actually IS. He is a member of the RF in full standing as implied by the RF and BP as well. Does this mean HM is supporting his mission. By implication, yes....it does.
And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Quote: Harry looks shifty as hell.
He looks way older than 36; his facial skin is flabby/loose, and his bozo bald spot is shinning through in the profile shot. It makes the glam photoshopping on time cover as glaring as his shiny bald pate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh that is better, h back to #2 under HW. Will start voting for all again to keep in order. Oh, better stop voting for the testicles they are at #10

Reactions: 17
Just thinking on this. The whole thing can't have been organised at the last minute . Can it?
So something must have been relayed to the UK ambassador/ Boris Johnson/ royal family
So why wasn't anything done before?
Sorry to quote myself.
If nothing was relayed to any UK representative about this visit what does that tell us?
They welcome hand m as members of the royal family. It was plastered over official SM that they were prince and duchess. So you would expect the RF to be kept in the loop. If they're not and it was a arranged with Hand M does that mean they are being treated as a separate branch in the US?
In other words they are being treated as America's own (even though one is British).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
PS. I've posted some very attractive photos of a selection of my cats using avatars as I don't know how to post pictures. Not one has been complimented on their looks or asked to join the elite CAS Squad though one pussy sent off his c.v. to the Mods. No enquiries about what fish they like and stuff like that. Zilch, nada. Soddit.

ETA
Pictured today is Fark. If you like Fark, swipe left. Or move on. If you don't fancy Fark, swipe left.
It's a club. Like Hell's Angels or the Crips(nod to smeggy there🤪) or the Sussex squad.
Entre nous 🤫 ...there are rumours one must pay to join the cunty cat squad. Not sure how true that is, but nanna has been boasting elsewhere about her new jacuzzi and her holiday home in the Maldives.
Your pussy looks fabulous.😻

I love GB and it's people. My ancestors are British. My maiden name is from a small town in the middle of the country. My forefathers came on the first ships and received a land grant from King George in the Carolinas. They ended up fighting under Francis Marion for independence. I still love my British heritage. This is one reason why I am interested in The RF. But............ I am an American and we have a ton of problems just now. I DO NOT WANT THE ROYAL FAMILY INTERFERRING WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS AND STIRRING OUR SOCIAL PROBLEMS. It needs to stop now. The Queen needs to hear from Parliament as soon as possible. Harry needs to go home...he is a menace...I don't care what happens to MM...the RF needs to take control of this very soon. Good will is eroding fast. WE DO NOT WANT A ROYAL FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES.
Erm ok bubba :unsure: But is it OK if Wills and Kate pop over occasionally for a wee visit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.