Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still behind, still trying to catch up so apologies if what I am saying has already been said...

Their appearance, photos & videos in NY

View attachment 778170

What the heck is no 666 wearing? Is she trying to look like Steve Jobs - dynamic, charismatic, visionary - or just trying to go for the "I am wearing black to look slimmer" look?

H still looks besotted - the man's an idiot 🤦‍♀️

And, by the way, I notice a diamond ring is on her right pinkie finger there... Is it the "blood" diamond or the one she's merching? The woman has no shame. 😞
Remember when she used to gaze at him constantly in that over the top creepy way? She doesn't do that anymore. She barely looks at him at all. She looks out at her adoring world...and he now looks at her constantly for approval and reassurance. How the worm has turned............

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OK so by the looks of these photos she's had her implants put back in, and she's gone even bigger than the set she had when she was on Deal or No Deal. And it's clear she's not got any padding on either, exhibitionist as usual.

So now she's got this new installation, cue her giving talks about her changing figure since giving birth and her loving her body since becoming a mom and empowerment and female and authentic self and blah blah blah.

I don't buy the idea she's covering up weight gain in that outfit. If that were the case she could have worn a flattering dress or a blazer rather than the trench. Even a trainee stylist could have managed that.

This frankly bizarre get up is half an a attempt at power play to try to represent her as a dominant force for change or some s!@*, like that Time magazine abomination, and the other half is an attempt to set herself up for criticism from the media by wearing something that is not only unflattering and non-seasonal but just odd, so when the press remark on it she can play victim again and bemoan the fact the papers are still picking on her while she does charity work or whatever. And if she doesn't do it herself her team of toadies will be doing it for her.

She is not engaged in these shots at all, there's no connection or real sign of recognition. It's all self. And 'H' is either dosed up or he's going further down the mad King George route with his gormless expressions and abstract gesturing, he probably wears a paper crown at home to keep him happy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
With trousers that wide and long, plus heels that high, she is in danger of tripping over them and falling on the pavement.
That's why she clutches onto Harry's hand so tightly. He's holding her up.

Did any crowds turn up to see them at this "Royal" visit?
When I watched the video and someone was yelling out how beautiful Smeg was 🤮 the camera panned around and all I could see were journos and police. May be it was someone from their PR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
OK so by the looks of these photos she's had her implants put back in, and she's gone even bigger than the set she had when she was on Deal or No Deal. And it's clear she's not got any padding on either, exhibitionist as usual.

So now she's got this new installation, cue her giving talks about her changing figure since giving birth and her loving her body since becoming a mom and empowerment and female and authentic self and blah blah blah.

I don't buy the idea she's covering up weight gain in that outfit. If that were the case she could have worn a flattering dress or a blazer rather than the trench. Even a trainee stylist could have managed that.

This frankly bizarre get up is half an a attempt at power play to try to represent her as a dominant force for change or some s!@*, like that Time magazine abomination, and the other half is an attempt to set herself up for criticism from the media by wearing something that is not only unflattering and non-seasonal but just odd, so when the press remark on it she can play victim again and bemoan the fact the papers are still picking on her while she does charity work or whatever. And if she doesn't do it herself her team of toadies will be doing it for her.

She is not engaged in these shots at all, there's no connection or real sign of recognition. It's all self. And 'H' is either dosed up or he's going further down the mad King George route with his gormless expressions and abstract gesturing, he probably wears a paper crown at home to keep him happy.
The whole thing is so weird. She has plainly decided that a winter coat is a power look, apropos of nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is tit.
Charles and Andrew are both in trouble and this thing with Michael Fawcett will not go away. How can Charles claim he didn't know that money was being paid for access?

HM will pass Charles over and hand the crown to William IMO. If you watch the PR, it's very clear. William is being positioned as the future monarch, while Charles and Camilla are being shuffled away.
I think HM is unfortunately going to have a very difficult time with this Andrew thing over the next couple of years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m not up to speed, but I had to crop this to show Haz’ face, and the unknown woman’s look as Meghan prattles On. wtf?
4149BD04-7311-4CD4-87D5-BA6830BCD9BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I made this earlier when Top of the Flops was mentioned in the last thread and forgot about it up to now..
I add it here and be back tomorrow 🥰

Resizer_16324482183500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe a personal alarm.
Knowing about his paranoia and self importance delusions, he probably thinks they are No1 Targets on this planet.
These things can also disable tech in surroundings, so the only working frequency is the one assigned to them and their security.
It can be enabled/disabled fast not to interfere with other security frequencies.
Speculative, of course.
That would be frequency jamming and is100% illegal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not up to speed, but I had to crop this to show Haz’ face, and the unknown woman’s look as Meghan prattles On. wtf?
View attachment 778222
It’s very clear what has happened in this photo. The giant omelet M had for breakfast is wreaking havoc on her intestines, causing her to rip a big one; the woman in blue is showing her disgust, while Mr6 inhales deeply.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sorry, but I can no longer see the humor in all of this. H is here on a visa. Can we kick him out? I don't know....but he is now meddling in our government and stirring our populace. He is also stealing and committing fraud through charity money laundering. Slandering individuals and institutions....lying on our national television.....I could go on..... HE IS A PRINCE OF THE REALM...YOUR REALM....NOT OURS. HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady C has said in the past she has not got enough signatures on her petition for the abeyance of titles to submit it. I think it would have to be British people signing to take it to UK parliament. Although I think UK parliament has said previously the Sussexes matter was to be dealt by the RF.
I think only 2 or 3 royals have been removed from the throne for treason, but I am not sure if lower ranked royals have been removed from the line of succession.

Why was she wearing a coat at all? It was warm in NYC today. Also, that camel coat looks like steaming crap on her. The sleeves are too long, so she just did a stupid tiny roll to shorten them rather than have them tailored. She also changed into a black shirt but decided the turtleneck was a keeper? She has ZERO fashion sense.
Someone put a photo of Smeg and one of Diana when she visited NY leaving the Carlyle and they are wearing similar camel coats and outfits.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s very clear what has happened in this photo. The giant omelet M had for breakfast is wreaking havoc on her intestines, causing her to rip a big one; the woman in blue is showing her disgust, while Mr6 inhales deeply.
When I read this, I couldn’t help but laugh, all alone, very loudly. I’ve had a bad day, but this made it so much better. In fact, I now cannot even look at that picture without laughing all over again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've just watch Danja's video and she points out that Smeg is wearing her blood diamond ring to the meeting at the world trade centre. That's the difference between these two brainless fuckwits and real royals. The royal family wouldn't dream of being so disrespectful to show up at a memorial site wearing something that may have connections to one of the biggest disasters of our lifetime. Zero awareness, but did we expect anything less?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.
for me, i don’t really care about the royals so much in terms of blood or superiority. I think they’re a great tourist attraction for our economy and an impartial representation of our country we can roll out or at least they should be (cough 666 and 6) in some ways they bring community too as we get bank holidays for special royal occasions and get to watch all the pomp and circumstance. I find that sort of thing fun. The history of them stretching back 1000’s of years is quite incredible too. I would give them the ceremony they were due not because they are ‘better’ than me but for the reasons above which I respect. Plus my mum taught me to be polite! Lol I also adore William and Catherine and like the direction they are taking with concentrating on a few things and giving it their all and making sure the cause is what is highlighted instead of themselves (again cough 666 and 6)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've lost so much respect for TQ. She's letting Andrew and Harry destroy the monarchy, abuse their siblings- while she smiles like a doofus at flowers or some tit like nothing was wrong.

I think Meghan walked in, saw what a 95 yr old nitwit TQ had become, how complacent Charles and William had become, and knew this tit was a house of cards and she'd been duped. So she's getting what she can out of it while it lasts.

And The Queen just keeps smiling like an idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
20.52 Yep No2 but Orca and Gayle going down!
They only appear to be going down, to make way for Haz who is still at 2.

Someone's not taking this seriously as they've nominated testicles that have come straight in the top ten. If they end up taking one of the top three positions it'll make a right balls up of the awards. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.