Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she got all the polo necks and winter coats for the Christening at Windsor when HMQ was going to attend. But of course that didn't happen, so she has to wear them somewhere so she can put them down to expenses.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I am wondering if the guys running the awards have spoken / advertised it again on their social media and stirred up new interest ? or that someone has seen our ’fred / chat and has posted something which has suddenly spread - today has seen the biggest shift around in months - maybe bots are at work paid for by SS - is that a possibilty? 🤔
I think you could be right @Carpediem69. Demi Lovato was around 12 earlier today and has been for months however tonight has moved to 99. Very suspicious 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This whole thing is a house of cards. If US taxpayers get wind that they are funding Harry and Meghan's security, it won't be pretty.
Bib.Really? I doubt it MB. Taxpayers are watching their president lose his marbles (and allegedly his bowel control) one by one in public and their beloved country is being flushed down the shitter by a herd of wokey cunts, so I doubt this stuff and nonsense even registers.
Even if it's rammed down their throats with evidence people on the street no longer have the energy to rail against it.
God bless america indeed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Somebody may have a closeup but it looks like Smeg has long white gel nails for the NYC jaunt. Don't remember seeing her with false nails before. Also doesn't seem to be carrying a handbag/hands look awkward in teh posed photos.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not a mention of the gruesome twosome during the introduction to the Sky News headlines 🙄
Or indeed for the first half hour of the programme. Can't wait up for next hour to see the end of the News Review, too tired. Had a lot of fun on this site over the past two days, but feeling pretty deflated now... 😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Who on earth told him that grey is his colour? Note she has another coat on in + 70 (and some) if she wants to wear coats (same in the TIME shoot in the garden - a coat in that heat in Cali!!!) move to a cold country - and maybe it is because I loathe them so but they always seem scruffy - her sleeves pulled up or in this pic badly turned back sleeves -
During the PP doc when he was showing the photocopies of the flying logs his thumb nail looked dirty as well - maybe I seem as if I nit pick at them - yep I do and they deserve it - but they really do not make the grade as royals at all - we have lists of things especially about her where there is always something not right, scuffed shoes, piss down her leg, dirty hair, badly applied make up, spinach in her teeth and so it goes on - she just doesn’t have any style, poise, glamour about her. No amount of money in the world can buy what you do not have. I’m glad they do not represent TQ or my country - it is just embarrassing to me - rant over back to vote - must get him in top 10 by midnight LOL
I think it's quite possible that wearing these coats is to cover for the fact that she's put on weight. Her top half looked very chunky and thick-set for the 40X40 juggling video and her bottom half was hidden by the desk. Possibly the cocaine etc was keeping her thin but she's had to go off it as it's messed up her left nostril which was on its way to join her top lip last time I looked. Taking drugs and having surgery to chop bits off and stick bits on, having new dentures, boobs, while being pregnant and a new mother and having miscarriages all at the same time is unwise. Her face seems to be stuffed with cotton wool now from all the fillers. Flat, cat-eyed, puffy and leering malevolently. Her neck is very manly like a tree trunk.

Thomas is a big lad and his weight tendency could have been passed on to his devoted daughter, and even though she's a "young mother" (!), now she's getting to middle age she's porkin' up, innit. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if she got all the polo necks and winter coats for the Christening at Windsor when HMQ was going to attend. But of course that didn't happen, so she has to wear them somewhere so she can put them down to expenses.
I think the coats are simply to hide the fact she’s carrying extra pounds. You can hide a lot under a voluminous coat. That’s why she wouldn’t take them off, even when in the ambassador’s apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For the love of God, I am soooo far behind (half way through the last thread) - this new job's playing havoc with my Tattle time! I'd have a breakdown if it was full time hours!!!

Couple quick points whilst I catch up, re Melissa saying Duchess Twuntness's face lit up when HRH Twunt walked in the room and suggested juggling ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Of course it did! That wasn't love, that was the machinations of her machiavellian, reptilian brain thinking, "Yes, he'll be looking like the royal eunuch joker in the background whilst I will look like the Royal Authoress Stateswoman Twunt that I am!"

C6067FCC-B835-4F25-A3B7-BA3A63CC401A.jpeg

No 6's hair definitely does not look as thick & luxurious here as in the Time photo - who does he think he's kidding? 🤣🤣🤣

And is it just me, or is there a hint of Katie Price/The Bride of Wildenstein look about the Twuntness here???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
For the love of God, I am soooo far behind (half way through the last thread) - this new job's playing havoc with my Tattle time! I'd have a breakdown if it was full time hours!!!

Couple quick points whilst I catch up, re Melissa saying Duchess Twuntness's face lit up when HRH Twunt walked in the room and suggested juggling ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Of course it did! That wasn't love, that was the machinations of her machiavellian, reptilian brain thinking, "Yes, he'll be looking like the royal eunuch joker in the background whilst I will look like the Royal Authoress Stateswoman Twunt that I am!"

View attachment 778052

No 6's hair definitely does not look as thick & luxurious here as in the Time photo - who does he think he's kidding? 🤣🤣🤣

And is it just me, or is there a hint of Katie Price/The Bride of Wildenstein look about the Twuntness here???
Yes, she’s developing that ‘too much surgery’ look.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How nice to hear from U.N. Ambassador Linda gushing about her meeting with these two lunatic frauds on the three topics below: Does she know...
Mental Health issues: Noballs and his Ho are both borderline insane. She's psychotic and he's a backstabbing turd-tapping ferret.
Racial justice? These two shysters have a proven track record of stirring up racial hatred and have damaged race relations in the UK.
COVID? They wll scam a vaccine charity or any charity through their scam Arsewholes 'R Us (Delaware 5% Only!) Charity.
Thought not. Not interested are you Linda?

PS. I've posted some very attractive photos of a selection of my cats using avatars as I don't know how to post pictures. Not one has been complimented on their looks or asked to join the elite CAS Squad though one pussy sent off his c.v. to the Mods. No enquiries about what fish they like and stuff like that. Zilch, nada. Soddit.

ETA Pictured today is Fark. If you like Fark, swipe left. Or move on. If you don't fancy Fark, swipe left.
Is he called fark (gorgeous that he is) so that you can stand and shout for him to come in, yet maintain plausible deniability that you aren't a mad woman swearing at nothing?

Fark. Fark. Fark. Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love GB and it's people. My ancestors are British. My maiden name is from a small town in the middle of the country. My forefathers came on the first ships and received a land grant from King George in the Carolinas. They ended up fighting under Francis Marion for independence. I still love my British heritage. This is one reason why I am interested in The RF. But............ I am an American and we have a ton of problems just now. I DO NOT WANT THE ROYAL FAMILY INTERFERRING WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS AND STIRRING OUR SOCIAL PROBLEMS. It needs to stop now. The Queen needs to hear from Parliament as soon as possible. Harry needs to go home...he is a menace...I don't care what happens to MM...the RF needs to take control of this very soon. Good will is eroding fast. WE DO NOT WANT A ROYAL FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES.
I agree and it isn’t going to happen the USA will never accept a RF. We didn’t ask Obama to come here and give his opinions on BrEXIT either but he did so. I understand some of what you say because we were angry he basically said we would lose trade deals if we left the EU. The main difference was that he was an elected POTUS.

These 2 act like world leaders but have only nominated themselves into that position and who is questioning how and why? It is in fact a power play by her - she is a nobody so why suddenly are they getting the time of day from Mayors/Ambassadors? More security than our own RF - it is the biggest overt con I have ever witnessed.

But as with everything Joe Public’s opinions do not make a jot of difference. We do not have a say in what the RF does/do - we have set up petitions/written to senior royals and still the Cali2 are spoken about on a news channel - unfortunately there are still media outlets promoting them - spinning some of what they do as a good news story.
He is Diana’s son and that still stirs emotions for some.
The UK / Europe are also facing many issues we don’t want these two depriving the planet of any more oxygen.

They are a divisive force, with a divide and conquer mentality and IMO self serving and unbalanced.

Even if she enters politics Americans will hopefully see through her and, as you have said, the slightest sniff of a royal being in any sort of power via a marriage would be met with serious consequences from the majority i believe.
I honestly can never see it happening.

You can write to TQ or other members of the RF and explain how you feel, write to Biden, Senators, Governor's or anyone who has a voice let them know how you feel. Only real people power can stop this - it is only the power of ‘we’ which can change things we do not like/agree with.

I feel your frustration and anger but us Tattlers are all on the same page and understand we all can get very frustrated, not just with them, but with those who hold the power and fail to hear / take action with anything they do not want to deal with because it is a little out of their comfort zone Or more realistically ‘cos they are tit scared to lose their positions.
The idiots have definitely taken over the asylum the world over.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I love GB and it's people. My ancestors are British. My maiden name is from a small town in the middle of the country. My forefathers came on the first ships and received a land grant from King George in the Carolinas. They ended up fighting under Francis Marion for independence. I still love my British heritage. This is one reason why I am interested in The RF. But............ I am an American and we have a ton of problems just now. I DO NOT WANT THE ROYAL FAMILY INTERFERRING WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS AND STIRRING OUR SOCIAL PROBLEMS. It needs to stop now. The Queen needs to hear from Parliament as soon as possible. Harry needs to go home...he is a menace...I don't care what happens to MM...the RF needs to take control of this very soon. Good will is eroding fast. WE DO NOT WANT A ROYAL FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES.
Please keep them. We dont want them 😀😀😀😀
I love America, have several Usa friends including my bestie who went across to you in 1981, done well for himself as well

Omg - we're trying to get a quote for our new boiler, current one has died; but we've got hot water for now. Yeah 💖
If youve got hot water but no heating, and its a Combi boiler ( no water tank anywhere in the house) its the Diverter valve. Easily replaced cost-wise

Reactions: 19
What's interesting is the Oprah and Gayle road trip. That is no accident. It feels like desperate PR to fix what Oprah thought wasn't a big deal. The problem with people in the US is that they only see celebrity with the royal family and fail to recognise that the BRF are heads of state.
Oprah did not attend Obama's 60th. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't invited. You can't really mess with global heads of state and expect it to be all fine.
Do we know whether Porker was actually invited or not? As you say it would be very significant, and probably be a first if she wasn't as she's a fixture isn't she?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.