Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent, the only UK front pages for tomorrow that their New York trip has made are the Metro and the Telegraph, and they're both just photos on the sidebar, not the main story. Even the Mail hasn't bothered to put them on the front page tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Excellent, the only UK front pages for tomorrow that their New York trip has made are the Metro and the Telegraph, and they're both just photos on the sidebar, not the main story. Even the Mail hasn't bothered to put them on the front page tomorrow.
That's at least something....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Eugenie and Captain Tequila going to visit the Harkles, apparently.

Don't trust this pair either. However, Bea and Edo are close with Pippa and James Middleton, and Alizee, so hopefully no similar antics from them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I am really angry about this NY trip. I am very angry with the RF today...and especially HM and PC. This is too much and it needs to end. Sorry for my rudeness.
Love to all on this forum.
I agree the Queen needs to take that blimp down or maybe she's waiting for them to become their own form of Pompeii, which I'd happily watch.

Reactions: 32
Dear @LilyDCUSA ,

We're so very sorry, but he's not coming back here. You might not want him, but you've got him now.

In fact both of the cosplay "royals" are all yours. Good luck.

Love,

the Brits xx

P.S. Top Tip from Brenda - just ignore them, it works best. Sending large cavalcades and security details only inflates their ego's further.

😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Not a mention of the gruesome twosome during the introduction to the Sky News headlines 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
wow (second tweet). their hotel was also a favourite of Diana's? CREEPY AS F.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can't believe you're on page 15 of new thread!!! I was only distracted by new, expensive boiler being fitted :rolleyes: Shower tomorrow for me! I'll catch up now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
'My wife had never heard of a tabloid until she came to Britain. She had never heard of me, either. But I am so traumatised by the click click click of the cameras that I need to escape to a place free from cameras. Free from paparazzi. Free from racism.

I need to be free! No more media. No more racism.

I'm moving to Los Angeles.'
And horse's hooves traumstise me, even when I was mounting a Chukka at Aspen in Colorado for the multi-million dollar "FartFest FFestival Of Hooves" and I was major scoring against Bald Wills, right, I was in flashbacks walking behind the coffin because not many people know mummy died but guys I looked good in my tight trousers yeah! They call me Donkey Hazza, guys, cos I got the package NOT cos I'm thick right.?. Chelsey was watching from the stables and we got my private jet to ...... errrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂 Madame Duchess

I wish DM would use this photo enlarged on their front page with that exact caption!

Her walk is hilarious! Toes first so she doesn't catch the far too long trousers.

I actually think she looks very uncomfortable and out of her league. Hardly anyone was speaking directly to her, mostly to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel privileged to be amongst people like you, who know that life should be about truth - not always pretty, but there you go x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
HM has an excuse....she is 95 years old...95 YEARS OLD!!!! Prince Charles is showing himself to be unfit to be king if he cannot end this circus. How can he be respected?
He is weak and cannot stand up for HIS MOTHER and protect the rest of his family including his very vulnerable grandchildren. He cannot or will not protect the MONARCHY. What will he do for you my friends?????????

• Sick
  • Wow
All that money and he still looks tit in a suit . William wore a Velvet suit recently and it fit to perfection. The absolute state of them walking around New York holding their laptops as if they are saving the world .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Click on this tweet from Mayor Bill and read the replies. It is not going well for them. (Don't forget after clicking this link here, you then have to click "Show More Replies" to see them all).

Mostly people unhappy about the security costs.
Wait till one of the papers does a deep dive into the ring and Americans learn that she wore the dodgy diamonds to the 9/11 memorial.

https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1441020003025883141

• Angry
  • Heart
Can't believe you're on page 15 of new thread!!! I was only distracted by new, expensive boiler being fitted :rolleyes: Shower tomorrow for me! I'll catch up now ❤
Omg - we're trying to get a quote for our new boiler, current one has died; but we've got hot water for now. Yeah 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear @LilyDCUSA ,

We're so very sorry, but he's not coming back here. You might not want him, but you've got him now.

In fact both of the cosplay "royals" are all yours. Good luck.

Love,

the Brits xx

P.S. Top Tip from Brenda - just ignore them, it works best. Sending large cavalcades and security details only inflates their ego's further.

😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆
Sorry, but I can no longer see the humor in all of this. H is here on a visa. Can we kick him out? I don't know....but he is now meddling in our government and stirring our populace. He is also stealing and committing fraud through charity money laundering. Slandering individuals and institutions....lying on our national television.....I could go on..... HE IS A PRINCE OF THE REALM...YOUR REALM....NOT OURS. HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.