Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she kept her coat on? They are indoors?
Why was she wearing a coat at all? It was warm in NYC today. Also, that camel coat looks like steaming crap on her. The sleeves are too long, so she just did a stupid tiny roll to shorten them rather than have them tailored. She also changed into a black shirt but decided the turtleneck was a keeper? She has ZERO fashion sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
From previous thread @Murphy Brown
"What did he say?
'My wife and I thought that he was authentically himself. My wife and I were grateful for his service.'"

What an absolute Twunt!
His wife had, and remains to have, no absolute gratitude, understanding or insights of anything about PP, what he was, what he did, what his morals & ethics were...

Even if she did have any clue, she clearly didn't like them, given her grifting nature and her intentions to use Archewell to cream off 95% of donations made through that foundation for herself & hubby. Greedy, grasping, grunts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg - we're trying to get a quote for our new boiler, current one has died; but we've got hot water for now. Yeah 💖
Another boiler OMG from me. :confused:Ours went doo-lally 2 days ago. The pressure was scary high and I was shitting myself, cos gas yeah ...., but our boiler guy bled it(or WTF they do) today and got it down to normal. He's back tomorrow for it's annual service. Boilers eh?

Sorry, but I can no longer see the humor in all of this. H is here on a visa. Can we kick him out? I don't know....but he is now meddling in our government and stirring our populace. He is also stealing and committing fraud through charity money laundering. Slandering individuals and institutions....lying on our national television.....I could go on..... HE IS A PRINCE OF THE REALM...YOUR REALM....NOT OURS. HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO WE LOOK STOOOOOPID?🤪 TAKE HIM BACK? :eek:Nah sorry, no returns on this product.
He resigned and his dick is super glued into your lil Murican smeggy, so suck it up buttercup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's a club. Like Hell's Angels or the Crips(nod to smeggy there🤪) or the Sussex squad.
Entre nous 🤫 ...there are rumours one must pay to join the cunty cat squad. Not sure how true that is, but nanna has been boasting elsewhere about her new jacuzzi and her holiday home in the Maldives.
Your pussy looks fabulous.😻

Erm ok bubba :unsure: But is it OK if Wills and Kate pop over occasionally for a wee visit?
Well, not if they make political pronouncements regarding domestic issues up for vote or critical debate. Not if they stir up hate and resentment we are reeling from in the social discord we are struggling with. No. This would not be diplomacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fukin sugars are loving the Madame Duchess thing :sick: 🤮

I see they had Chelsea Clinton along at the meeting today, where they all had their important ring binders (another total prop. haven't they heard of ipads or laptops which is what normal people take to meetings these days?). I mean if you're going to go in for the whole Foundation scam, might as well learn from the absolute masters of it?

I think the last time I had any kind of binder at a meeting, was around 1995, when my company used to send me on training courses, and you got the manual to take away at the end. Ever since then, small notebooks and eventually laptops/ipads.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Do we know whether Porker was actually invited or not? As you say it would be very significant, and probably be a first if she wasn't as she's a fixture isn't she?
Apparently she was invited but chose not to when the Delta variant was running rampant at the time.
Wise decision. But at least she did get on the guest list. Smeggy? Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From previous thread @Murphy Brown
"What did he say?
'My wife and I thought that he was authentically himself. My wife and I were grateful for his service.'"

What an absolute Twunt!
His wife had, and remains to have, no absolute gratitude, understanding or insights of anything about PP, what he was, what he did, what his morals & ethics were...

Even if she did have any clue, she clearly didn't like them, given her grifting nature and her intentions to use Archewell to cream off 95% of donations made through that foundation for herself & hubby. Greedy, grasping, grunts!!!
Oh, I can't keep up with the thread at all and constantly post stuff that has already been posted.

But that was me trying to conjecture what he might have said - I didn't watch it. I was just trying to mock him.

I still think it's so sad that Prince Philip got such negative press for most of his life and it only came out after he died how awesome he actually was. My son's school has a tree that Prince Philip planted and I look at it and hope his legacy lives on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another boiler OMG from me. :confused:Ours went doo-lally 2 days ago. The pressure was scary high and I was shitting

DO WE LOOK STOOOOOPID?🤪 TAKE HIM BACK? :eek:Nah sorry, no returns on this product.
He resigned and his dick is super glued into your lil Murican smeggy, so suck it up buttercup.
If he did resign HM has made it clear now that she did not accept his resignation by making it clear that he is still a member of the RF in full standing and now allowing him and MM to resume using their titles in full including merching....and for the use in charity fraud and money laundering ...and other theft ( Disney money). He has not resigned.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Apparently she was invited but chose not to when the Delta variant was running rampant at the time.
Wise decision. But at least she did get on the guest list. Smeggy? Nope.
I wonder now if she was invited. I think it's entirely possible that Obama ditched her over the interview.

• Wow
Fukin sugars are loving the Madame Duchess thing :sick: 🤮

I see they had Chelsea Clinton along at the meeting today, where they all had their important ring binders (another total prop. haven't they heard of ipads or laptops which is what normal people take to meetings these days?). I mean if you're going to go in for the whole Foundation scam, might as well learn from the absolute masters of it?

I think the last time I had any kind of binder at a meeting, was around 1995, when my company used to send me on training courses, and you got the manual to take away at the end. Ever since then, small notebooks and eventually laptops/ipads.
Meeting with Chelsea Clinton. That says it all.
They really think they are the future leaders of the New World Order. They really do.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Still behind, still trying to catch up so apologies if what I am saying has already been said...

Their appearance, photos & videos in NY

Screenshot_20210924-010050_Firefox Beta.jpg

What the heck is no 666 wearing? Is she trying to look like Steve Jobs - dynamic, charismatic, visionary - or just trying to go for the "I am wearing black to look slimmer" look?

H still looks besotted - the man's an idiot 🤦‍♀️

And, by the way, I notice a diamond ring is on her right pinkie finger there... Is it the "blood" diamond or the one she's merching? The woman has no shame. 😞

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Short and sweet from Danja Zone. Views on hitting NYC, body language, and some subtle photo manipulations.

Reactions: 15
And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.
Jesus H Christ Lily, stop taking it so personally. You're pissing me off and ripping my knitting now.:mad:
Don't blame our Brenda for the misdeeds of an american penis climber.

Your Lady liberty said
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

Well we gave you a tired poor creature struggling to survive on £30 million and yearning to breathe free so .... suck it up buttercup.
Don't issue invitations you aren't prepared to stand by. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Still behind, still trying to catch up so apologies if what I am saying has already been said...

Their appearance, photos & videos in NY

View attachment 778170

What the heck is no 666 wearing? Is she trying to look like Steve Jobs - dynamic, charismatic, visionary - or just trying to go for the "I am wearing black to look slimmer" look?

H still looks besotted - the man's an idiot 🤦‍♀️

And, by the way, I notice a diamond ring is on her right pinkie finger there... Is it the "blood" diamond or the one she's merching? The woman has no shame. 😞
This photo screams out cheap (and dirty) shoes. Yes he still looks besotted in this shot - looking and smiling at her, and she's looking and grinning at the camera.

• Sick
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as I believe most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me most is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

We're fine while HM is here but once she isn't Noballs will attack. He wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. He could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, ghanks to the Snarkles. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is tit.
C Girl thank you for responding. I am sorry to be so upset tonight and to be writing so unpleasantly. In the last few weeks I have found myself very effected by the September 11 anniversary. I am not far away from the Pentagon as I write this. The division in my country....and the way my country has harmed the world as of late hurts my heart. To see the Harkles prancing and smiling with delight with themselves at the site of the most devastating terrorist attack our country has ever known created feelings in me I find concerning. I feel hate for them (sadly....and I am disappointed in myself for this...and I am sorry if I offend). I cannot understand the RF and the only thing that makes sense to me is that there is terrible information that H has, and he is blackmailing the RF. What else would account for the damage he is being allowed to do? Now....this damage is going far beyond family relations and historical record...and now extends to nations and peoples.
Many people here in the US love GB and the RF because we love our origins and we love history. But we cannot/should not allow the Queen and the RF's possible mis-management of inter family conflict to spill over into the United States to the point that a branch of the RF decides to come here and set up a new royal court....and interfere in our affairs. Especially as we see grift and dishonesty as a major component of that new royal court. This is intolerable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Quote: H still looks besotted - the man's an idiot 🤦‍♀️
I think he looks like a nervous, smile though your heart is breaking, wakey-fakey: Mmm Mam mam am I doing it right Please don't send me back to the closet. Hotel closets are the worst and there is no gin in a closet. Shutup and smile you blithering, weak, ass faced idiot, and don't get between me and the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.