Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its 26 degrees in NYC today.

Why are they dressed for cold weather?

I know if shes just had a baby maybe she's feeling sensitive about her figure, but layers don't make sense. Just wear something loose.
Absolutely nothing to do with sensitivity; she only feicin loves herself.
She's cosplaying east coast business woman.
Bet there's a merch in it too...
Finding Freebie's.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I am really angry about this NY trip. I am very angry with the RF today...and especially HM and PC. This is too much and it needs to end. Sorry for my rudeness.
Love to all on this forum.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I am really angry about this NY trip. I am very angry with the RF today...and especially HM and PC. This is too much and it needs to end. Sorry for my rudeness.
Love to all on this forum.
I agree with you I’m furious that they’ve been allowed by the royal family to do what the hell they want with no rebuttal from them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

How nice to hear from U.N. Ambassador Linda gushing about her meeting with these two lunatic frauds on the three topics below: Does she know...
Mental Health issues: Noballs and his Ho are both borderline insane. She's psychotic and he's a backstabbing turd-tapping ferret.
Racial justice? These two shysters have a proven track record of stirring up racial hatred and have damaged race relations in the UK.
COVID? They wll scam a vaccine charity or any charity through their scam Arsewholes 'R Us (Delaware 5% Only!) Charity.
Thought not. Not interested are you Linda?

PS. I've posted some very attractive photos of a selection of my cats using avatars as I don't know how to post pictures. Not one has been complimented on their looks or asked to join the elite CAS Squad though one pussy sent off his c.v. to the Mods. No enquiries about what fish they like and stuff like that. Zilch, nada. Soddit.

ETA Pictured today is Fark. If you like Fark, swipe left. Or move on. If you don't fancy Fark, swipe left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Somethings a miss with the votes - ‘ my husbands ex wife‘ has moved from in the 40s to 20s and so many others have suddenly shot up the charts - hope the sugars haven't infiltrated our fun
My husbands ex wife, had plummeted when I looked earlier 🙁

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel really angry tonight that the BRF are letting this tit show happen. They are an absolute bleeping embarrassment.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But she was flaunting herself in a white low cut vest top and off the shoulder thingummy in her birthday video and looked slimmer than in the NY images.
I was always under the impression that the birthday video had a filter. Like Khloe Kardashian uses for her "unfiltered" posts on Instagram. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Poor Meghan wearing polo’s in the heat. oprah must have told her they’re slimming. Wearing one out to dinner, and another to the UN. Elizabeth Holmes already tried this look and it didnt work put so good for her.

I just can’t understand why they rolled out the red carpet for these numpties, they don’t even warrant a mention on the CNN app. Pair of feckin eijts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How nice to hear from U.N. Ambassador Linda gushing about her meeting with these two lunatic frauds on the three topics below: Does she know...
Mental Health issues: Noballs and his Ho are both borderline insane. She's psychotic and he's a backstabbing turd-tapping ferret.
Racial justice? These two shysters have a proven track record of stirring up racial hatred and have damaged race relations in the UK.
COVID? They wll scam a vaccine charity or any charity through their scam Arsewholes 'R Us (Delaware 5% Only!) Charity.

PS. I've posted some very attractive photos of a selection of my cats using avatars as I don't know how to post pictures. Not one has been complimented on their looks or asked to join the elite CAS Squad though one pussy sent off his c.v. to the Mods. No enquiries about what fish they like and stuff like that. Zilch, nada. Soddit.

ETA Pictured today is Fark. If you like Fark, swipe left. Or move on. If you don't fancy Fark, swipe left.
🤣 Fark is a beautiful babe 😍💕
Rarely have I seen such a majestic 🐈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love GB and it's people. My ancestors are British. My maiden name is from a small town in the middle of the country. My forefathers came on the first ships and received a land grant from King George in the Carolinas. They ended up fighting under Francis Marion for independence. I still love my British heritage. This is one reason why I am interested in The RF. But............ I am an American and we have a ton of problems just now. I DO NOT WANT THE ROYAL FAMILY INTERFERRING WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS AND STIRRING OUR SOCIAL PROBLEMS. It needs to stop now. The Queen needs to hear from Parliament as soon as possible. Harry needs to go home...he is a menace...I don't care what happens to MM...the RF needs to take control of this very soon. Good will is eroding fast. WE DO NOT WANT A ROYAL FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Loving 'turd tapping ferret'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel ashamed at the actions of a prince of our realm - he allowed (accommodated) his wife's desire to be front and centre.
You were in a place where many people sadly lost their lives, and you smirked and held each other's hands like it was just a jolly day out; I abhor you - you don't represent anyone like me

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

At a certain point in life you suddenly realise that all those important people you’d always thought of as being so knowledgeable and smart and “in charge” actually have no bleeping clue what’s going on. This is one such moment. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What is up with that Turtle neck?! My god just when you think her fashion choice couldn't get any worse, she lowers the bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.