Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone getting the rage about her being called Madam Ducheess, don't.

The girl who served me my pot of tea in Waitrose caff today called me Madam and wished me a nice day.
I almost thanked her for her service but decided against it.
Turns out I made the right decision because when she brought my breakfast over it was bloody cold.

Serves me right. Should've gone to Wazda.
You misheard. They didn't say madam duchess, they called her My dumb duchess.

It's the American accents that caused the confusion ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There's something very odd going on with the Grifities today.

There's a lot of big movers and Jussie Smollet has gone from 20-odd to 208!

@Murphy Brown I agree re Smeg and Amber Heard, but I also think No6 and Oprah are also grifting now. No6 because he's getting jobs despite having no talent whatsoever and basically whoring himself out and Oprah using her name to produce a load of absolute bollocks and presenting it as the truth.
There is something odd going on. The whole Grifties landscape has changed since this afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Guys, are we really saying Harry is a bigger grifter than Meghan?
Perspective. Meghan is the biggest grifter of all time.
We perhaps overdid the voting, getting too excitable, I’ll just vote for her now. But for goodness sake, we cannot allow testicles to steal the prize from Smeggie. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's something very odd going on with the Grifities today.

There's a lot of big movers and Jussie Smollet has gone from 20-odd to 208!

@Murphy Brown I agree re Smeg and Amber Heard, but I also think No6 and Oprah are also grifting now. No6 because he's getting jobs despite having no talent whatsoever and basically whoring himself out and Oprah using her name to produce a load of absolute bollocks and presenting it as the truth.
At the end of the day, Oprah can do what she wants to. She's earned it. She's not a grifter...she's a Bezos level power player.
She's a self made billionaire.
Harry and Amber Heard deserve to be on the list.

Reactions: 19
He replied ‘can I speak? And she kicked his shin and told him to remember his place, to keep quiet, walk 3 feet behind her and be a good boy - talk of roast chick- chick was promised if he kept to the plan - remain the laughing stock and let her shine 👍🏻
Of course silly me. 😂 I thought it looked like he said say it like you mean it. Something is definitely off in this visit. It was a display of forced smiles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Quote: Her face looks so different, fillers?
Her face looks lumpy. From the right angle she can look striking, but full face forward she just looks dumpy. A tight, slicked back bun looks flattering on very few women. The all black outfit including the coat, is to mask that thick middle. It is rather nauseating, that they are prancing and mincing about with an Oh Darling, I left the tiara at home don't you know attitude. It should concern the RF that they are setting up their pathetic, little American court complete with fool aka de blasio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It can't just be us lot voting then!
Somethings a miss with the votes - ‘ my husbands ex wife‘ has moved from in the 40s to 20s and so many others have suddenly shot up the charts - hope the sugars haven't infiltrated our fun

• Wow
Reactions: 28
What's interesting is the Oprah and Gayle road trip. That is no accident. It feels like desperate PR to fix what Oprah thought wasn't a big deal. The problem with people in the US is that they only see celebrity with the royal family and fail to recognise that the BRF are heads of state.
Oprah did not attend Obama's 60th. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't invited. You can't really mess with global heads of state and expect it to be all fine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Those two have ruined my day again with their tit - I wish the British press would do a complete media blackout of the pair of them, swanning around as faux royalty after trashing our Royal family - hit them where it hurts NO REPORTING OF THEM!

I’m going to write to William,Charles and the queen’s offices voicing my displeasure of the whole tit show since they unleashed that bleeping ‘actress’ to our unsuspecting nation by allowing the spectacle of that wedding to go ahead. Enough is enough now my blood pressure can’t take much more of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
20 guards and 10 cars???! 20 guards and 10 cars!!

They make a mockery of the RF. Take away those bloody titles Liz!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Could their appearance in NYC today have prompted people to vote for him?
I am wondering if the guys running the awards have spoken / advertised it again on their social media and stirred up new interest ? or that someone has seen our ’fred / chat and has posted something which has suddenly spread - today has seen the biggest shift around in months - maybe bots are at work paid for by SS - is that a possibilty? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.