Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Grifties....sorry about it, but Oprah and Madonna are not grifters. You might dislike them, but they have unequivocally earned their own money. Top 3 should be Meghan, Amber Heard and Prince Harry. Amber Heard should be number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

Why does she always turn back the cuffs on perfectly fine clothing?
I understand that with some items her oddly long arms mean the sleeves might be a bit shortish, but with coats like that beige one ... why?
Or is it to flaunt her wrist adornments. Idiot.

Oh and meeting the black ambassador :rolleyes:... that explains her extra layer of self tan on her face and hands. duck sake, I look more black than her, fake witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, Harry achieved something. He’s no 1 Grifter! True to form, we did all the work. He gets the prize. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does she always turn back the cuffs on perfectly fine clothing?
I understand that with some items her oddly long arms mean the sleeves might be a bit shortish, but with coats like that beige one ... why?
Or is it to flaunt her wrist adornments. Idiot.
But she also has oddly long arms 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
True about the RPO discretion.
I mean that the visible Secret Service(presence) vs the invisible methods (dressed as pap/tourist like you said)

This article illustrates better what I mean, all wear matching light gray suits:
Botched that post.
They had a motorcade - why????
I notice she let Hazzno bring his colouring in folder to keep him quiet whilst the grown ups talked 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys, are we really saying Harry is a bigger grifter than Meghan?
Perspective. Meghan is the biggest grifter of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched the Phil docco. The York girls are lovely when they are not doing that stupid wide eyeball thing for the cameras. Hazzno looked like the prisoner he is against that grey wall, and what's going with the Cali rising at the end of the phrase? He is such a bleep, and scruffy, and a wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They had a motorcade - why????
I notice she let Hazzno bring his colouring in folder to keep him quiet whilst the grown ups talked 🥴
I....have no words. They had a MOTORCADE??? On the basis of what? They are exactly equivalent to Beatrice and Eugenie - royals but not working. Would Beatrice get a motorcade??
There is something deeply wrong with this.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
It bugs me that I can’t put my finger on exactly what changed about her face and body shape the minute she had Archie…it’s like those urban myths about skin walkers who look like humans but something is slightly off about them…not sure if I believe the surrogacy/fake bump rumours but SOMETHING happened as soon as that baby exited her womb and ever since she’s just looked….wrong. Can’t put my finger on it 🧐
I get slender man vibes from her. 🤷‍♀️
original.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Have they made his jaw bigger or is it me?
In the Time magazine photo he's been made more feminine. His nose is finer and more chiselled and less like a turkey's wattle, his waxy unblemished skin, two-tone Merkin softly oiled and brushed... eye wrinkles removed ...the old cyst on his forehead tenderly airbrushed away .....bright blue eyes shining, and dazzling white corneas or whatever beaming his wisdom to the Smelly Masses..... lips softly curling in an enigmatic smile worthy of the Mona Lisa.... Sigh.... My Prince!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
There's something very odd going on with the Grifities today.

There's a lot of big movers and Jussie Smollet has gone from 20-odd to 208!

@Murphy Brown I agree re Smeg and Amber Heard, but I also think No6 and Oprah are also grifting now. No6 because he's getting jobs despite having no talent whatsoever and basically whoring himself out and Oprah using her name to produce a load of absolute bollocks and presenting it as the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Grifties....sorry about it, but Oprah and Madonna are not grifters. You might dislike them, but they have unequivocally earned their own money. Top 3 should be Meghan, Amber Heard and Prince Harry. Amber Heard should be number 2.
Grifting isn’t just about money, it’s about bandwagon jumping and being a famewhore too

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm trying to read this whole thread but it's taking me ages. Has it already been mentioned when she was asked about being back and she says "it's great to be back" he whispers something to her through clenched teeth ...... Anyone got any ideas what he says? I've watched it loads and can't make it out.
He replied ‘can I speak? And she kicked his shin and told him to remember his place, to keep quiet, walk 3 feet behind her and be a good boy - talk of roast chick- chick was promised if he kept to the plan - remain the laughing stock and let her shine 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.