Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB Heads of state or similar
They are behaving like royalty because they are being allowed to do so - there's no curb on their behaviour and no sanction. Likewise they're being treated like heads of state by people who hate our RF because again, it's being allowed to happen.

They are referred to as "much loved family members" of our RF by our RF. Their fake children are in our ancient Throne's LOS. Talk of christening and invitations at Christmas go unchallenged by the would-be Christmas hosts, the RF. There's no question that H&M would go over for either event because there are no children. However it's good publicity and as it's never refuted it confirms their royal links - which they depend heavily on and are using shamelessly.

The RF are in enabling and protecting these monsters and the circus goes on. I don't think this is grey-rocking or whatever they call it, I think it's something else but no idea what. As I said in a previous post I couldn't care less about the Snarkles, just our RF. Where will it all end? If the RF think that the Snarkles will spontaneously combust they are mistaken. There will always be people who will use the Snarkles to attack, an anti Monarchy element that will use NoBalls's position close to the Throne. The Snarkles themselves will never stop attacking and they will always have plenty of support and money to do their damage.

The only thing the RF could do would be to bite the bullet and neutralise Noballs, disown them and take the flak. This would take courage and would be difficult and messy, but their first duty is to our Monarchy not the drivelling grandson and his Ho. The country would applaud them but they won't do it.
I fear you’re right. This absolutely has to stop. If they stuff things up elsewhere it’s gonna reflect right back on the RF, they won’t be able to complain because they didn’t stop it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Lady C had often said this and you know what I think she’s spot on - “Harry is addicted to Meghan” .

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That article needs a re-write.
The duo didn’t descend upon the bar - they ran to the struggle! 🏃‍
The 10 cars and 20 guards weren’t hired muscle - they were much needed boots on the ground! 🥾
This is so right. Harry and Meghan don't just take private jets and drink cocktails. They see the struggle and run to it! In this case, the struggle was that they didn't have a cocktail. Let's face it, we've all been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

Who on earth told him that grey is his colour? Note she has another coat on in + 70 (and some) if she wants to wear coats (same in the TIME shoot in the garden - a coat in that heat in Cali!!!) move to a cold country - and maybe it is because I loathe them so but they always seem scruffy - her sleeves pulled up or in this pic badly turned back sleeves -
During the PP doc when he was showing the photocopies of the flying logs his thumb nail looked dirty as well - maybe I seem as if I nit pick at them - yep I do and they deserve it - but they really do not make the grade as royals at all - we have lists of things especially about her where there is always something not right, scuffed shoes, piss down her leg, dirty hair, badly applied make up, spinach in her teeth and so it goes on - she just doesn’t have any style, poise, glamour about her. No amount of money in the world can buy what you do not have. I’m glad they do not represent TQ or my country - it is just embarrassing to me - rant over back to vote - must get him in top 10 by midnight LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This whole thing is a house of cards. If US taxpayers get wind that they are funding Harry and Meghan's security, it won't be pretty.
That‘s soooo kind of the Americans …bless them and their “ bonkers” first amendment.

The US press needs to expose his Tax status and contributions …he’s very happy to do the ” we all need to …..” speeches but I wonder if he is being treated as US taxpayer or claiming UK exemptions ????? Ditto his visa .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s probably not handy with a needle and thread, or maybe she is actually wearing the trousers in the relationship…. Harry’s trousers

Here is a pic of Meghan in Harry's trousers which he wore in the last thread..she had to get changed when she got caught in people throwing rotten tomatoes. Harry was good enough to lend his spare ones. 😄😘 x.

Resizer_16324259115610.jpg

Harry was trying to not look cross as he hoped that the belt would fit Meghan's mouth perfectly..no such luck lol 😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here is a pic of Meghan in Harry's trousers which he wore in the last thread..she had to get changed when she got caught in people throwing rotten tomatoes. Harry was good enough to lend his spare ones. 😄😘 x.

View attachment 777818

Harry was trying to not look cross as he hoped that the belt would fit Meghan's mouth perfectly..no such luck lol 😀 x
Hahahahahahaaa, those strides 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.