Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she got the elephant gig we all said the elephant charity would never see a penny, and how right we were.
Found this elsewhere.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I don't watch hardly any films made now, they can't act the plots are aimed at idiots. I think there are only a few decent actors and actresses in the US the rest are awful

I watch a lot of the old 1960's films especially the war films and the acting is class, I tried to watch a war film with Brad Pitt in, it was crap.
Sorry, I meant if I see a documentary on them I'll stick it on if I can, doesn't happen often as there isn't much about, we are into Marvel here lol xx

When she got the elephant gig we all said the elephant charity would never see a penny, and how right we were.
Found this elsewhere.

Why are more people not talking about this, where did the money go? Well we know where it went of course.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I don't watch hardly any films made now, they can't act the plots are aimed at idiots. I think there are only a few decent actors and actresses in the US the rest are awful

I watch a lot of the old 1960's films especially the war films and the acting is class, I tried to watch a war film with Brad Pitt in, it was crap.
I watch a lot of the old black and white brit films Margaret Rutherford, Alastair Sims, Sir John Mills on Talking Pictures love seeing no cars/phone boxes/ milkmen/chocolate box backdrops/villages/ cheeky kids with catapults/ yep agree Holyweird doesn’t compare to some nostalgia 📽🎞

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Found this elsewhere.

She makes me sick to my stomach - I expect that money ended up in Dorito’s ‘swiss’ bank account - gawd If only there were some real journalists in the UK who would grow a pair and start writing the truth. I hope she goes back to Africa for another tit in the bush and gets trampled by Dumbo and the herd 🐘🐘🐘 (bet they never thought of that scenario to put into the new movie) 😬 Mi 5 are you lurking here for ideas you can have that one on me 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
There are still some great films being made - I do love musicals - meet me in St Louis , Easter parade etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are still some great films being made - I do love musicals - meet me in St Louis , Easter parade etc
Saturday afternoons 3pm every week was Hollywood musicals snuggled up on the sofa - real talented dancers and singers hardly shown now - except a few at Christmas.

ANL appeal case - Still awaiting papers and still due to be heard November expect they will arrive at the 11th hour so ANL legal team will not have enough time to prepare / read everything so could get postponed yet again. 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I watch a lot of the old black and white brit films Margaret Rutherford, Alastair Sims, Sir John Mills on Talking Pictures love seeing no cars/phone boxes/ milkmen/chocolate box backdrops/villages/ cheeky kids with catapults/ yep agree Holyweird doesn’t compare to some nostalgia 📽🎞
Ohh, I loved Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple, and the music that went with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh Drunk & Dec win again 🤮 20 bleeping years in a bleeping row? This has to be a fix now. I can’t believe the public are that bleeping stupid, or are they? :unsure: :poop::poop::poop::poop:
Yes, the public ARE that bleeping stupid... I'm afraid. Gutted Piers didnt win too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes, the public ARE that bleeping stupid... I'm afraid. Gutted Piers didnt win too
You say that, but not a single one of my friends like Ant and Dec. None of them watch them and in fact can’t stand them so WHO the hell is voting for them?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You say that, but not a single one of my friends like Ant and Dec. None of them watch them and in fact can’t stand them so WHO the hell is voting for them?
Neither can we
Who the hell votes in these things? Fecking dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh Drunk & Dec win again 🤮 20 bleeping years in a bleeping row? This has to be a fix now. I can’t believe the public are that bleeping stupid, or are they? :unsure: :poop::poop::poop::poop:
Piers pointed out it is a "best presenter" award not "best presenters" separate the f*ckers and see what happens... Holly &Phil dont go together in this category , Phil didn't get enough votes in the earlier round to be up for the award 😂. 20 years...enough now

Edit, Cheers for new thread! Love title!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.