Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I had to make this lol..it came in my head earlier and I had to share πŸ˜„πŸ₯° x.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve gingers tapping
Eleven Meghans lying
Ten Richmonds cooking
Nine plastic Scobies
Eight chickens roasting
Seven little Lidls
Six Aldis growing
Fiivvvveee Bench boooooks
Four Winfreys
Three teasets
Two toe bunions
And bollocks under lock and key

Resizer_16312416956930.jpg

Lol πŸ˜„ x
Back tomorrow πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I had to make this lol..it came in my head earlier and I had to share πŸ˜„πŸ₯° x.

my true love sent to me
Twelve gingers tapping
Eleven Meghans lying
Ten Richmonds cooking
Nine plastic Scobies
Eight chickens roasting
Seven little Lidls
Six Aldis growing
Four Winfreys
Three teasets
Two toe bunions

View attachment 755195

Lol πŸ˜„ x
Back tomorrow πŸ₯°
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVED the last line & sang along with great glee 🀣 A new Christmas classic πŸŽ„ Methinks a collab with one of Chita's fab works of art; a Tattler version of this year's Sussex Christmas Card? The talent and wit here is unequaled compared to other SM sites. I love this place!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She makes me sick to my stomach - I expect that money ended up in Dorito’s β€˜swiss’ bank account - gawd If only there were some real journalists in the UK who would grow a pair and start writing the truth. I hope she goes back to Africa for another tit in the bush and gets trampled by Dumbo and the herd 🐘🐘🐘 (bet they never thought of that scenario to put into the new movie) 😬 Mi 5 are you lurking here for ideas you can have that one on me πŸ˜€
It’s the US news agency I have a hard time with. This charity is in the US now. WTF don’t they follow up? Why do they just let idiot duo say what they wanted and no one in the US media say a damn thing about it. When it’s full of lies.? Why does the US media not highlight all of these charity rorts? At least the UK media have printed the lies that they spew. It’s the lack of accountability in the US media that pisses me off more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
There was a wonderful line in one of the comments on the Duke and Duchess of Windsor article: They lived lives of splendid uselessness.

So apt for the current duo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

my true love sent to me
Twelve gingers tapping
Eleven Meghans lying
Ten Richmonds cooking
Nine plastic Scobies
Eight chickens roasting
Seven little Lidls
Six Aldis growing
Four Winfreys
Three teasets
Two toe bunions

View attachment 755195

Lol πŸ˜„ x
Back tomorrow πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Brilliant πŸ‘ that can definitely go on Hazno's Christmas album 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How the hell did Ant & Dec win again?
20 bloody years! I don't dislike them as a lot of others on this site do, but they are past their best and I don't watch any of their shows anymore. IACGMOOH used to be good but the format is so tired now.

It's actually worrying that no new talent has come forward or been encouraged in the last 10 years. I'm not surprised that Piers didn't win as he's a divisive character but the TV awards is a load of rubbish. The industry is obviously in dire need of some new ideas and talent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Bollix. He's loving the attention because it pleases his lil smeggyweggy and he will back her all the way to hell. The fact that it's bleeping with his head has passed him by. But when the penny drops it will hit him like an exorcet missile.
He is in this up to his neck and determined to see it through. But his idea of "determined to see it through" is very different from yours or mine. He WILL bail out, but only when he hits rock bottom, and there's still a way to go.He's not the type to pull himself up by his bootstraps, for all his Billy Big Bollix talk. If his dream life folds then he'll go running to daddy to fix it. His main problem is that he has no clue about finances. I think he leaves it all to smeggyy to handle while he feeds the chickens and plays catch with the only dog that can stand him. I think his family are keeping an eye on his finances from a distance. If they decide to bring it up with him he'll go postal. He thinks everything is just hunky dory and that he's thriving. Idiot man child.
The only thing that is worrisome for his real family is that being as fragile mentally as he clearly is can lead to self harm.

Yeah i think the main reason the RF don't go in hard against them is because they know there is a very serious threat of WB doing himself harm, they know how fragile he can be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I have absolutely nothing useful to say. I just wandered in to show off my new avvy of Piers. He didn’t win but he’s helping to expose Mingey for what she is and that’s good enough for me.
So there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If the Harkles are ever in the company of any Royal Family again they MUST be strip searched for recording devices and any rooms they occupy must be bugged.
And there must always be an independant witness present - preferably a lawyer - so that there can be no opportunity for them to twist words or allude to racist comments etc again.
They must be made to sign Non Disclosure Agreements themselves.
Play them at their own game.
Any photograph opportunities on royal premises or with royal family members must be taken inside those premises to prevent paparazzi photos.
And any photos taken must be "official" and the photographer must sign over copyright to the crown so that the Harkles cannot use them.

If this does not happen then the royal family are crazy.

Nah considering how many staff they had to look after them I don't buy she accidentally left this on.
No but maybe staff noticed and deliberately didnt tell her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm still saddened Chris Jackson had to disable comments on his instagram photos of Charles and Camilla in Scotland because of the squaddies. When will they learn if you don't like it, scroll by? Given Jackson does royal photography, they're actively hunting his work out seeing as he isn't posting photos of their kween. Wankers. The photo of Camilla in the doorway is gorgeous!
Everyone should buy a copy of Angela Levin's book on PWB the day his wankywhinefest is published. Levin's work being given a sales boost would give the squad apoplexy (they really seem to loathe Levin on twatter) :devilish:
Eden has written about the booing at the NTAs too. I wonder if the teapots in Monteshito are alright 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.