Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a low point for her career. Rejected from a non existent cartoon about Meghan Markle Pearl, produced by David Furnish.
She's going need Sunshine Sachs if she ever wants to come back from this.
She is definitely radio rental she now blanks MO she has hit the self destruct button.

I am no fan of the Obamas but they seem to have a lot of clout especially with their Wokey party in power, they could could pull enough strings to destroy her.

The arrogance of the low life, leeching limpet

Great opportunity for him to learn from the best. I fear he has been under a bad influence, keeps mentioning he previously served with a certain Captain Wales... ๐Ÿค”
I
We can soon knock that out of him or was the ginger bleep trying to teach him how to hide from the enemy, the squad are all Bravehearts and won't tolerate bad influences like the Wales wanker๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ratings are in for that sycophantic sludge fest from the other night. I don't know how other Lifetime movies perform in the ratings but this one seems to have been Markled.

Great to see Robot Chicken got to no. 14 ๐Ÿ“ (wtf is that? ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Crikey, there are some seriously shite programmes with more viewers on that list. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I meanโ€ฆRobot Chickens??? Cheap old actresses houses. WTF. And I thought British tv was crap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Whoops soz you had already posted about Robot Chicken ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a low point for her career. Rejected from a non existent cartoon about Meghan Markle Pearl, produced by David Furnish.
She's going need Sunshine Sachs if she ever wants to come back from this.
I know, I hope someone asks her if she's ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Three cats ready and willing to sign up to the pussy squad here:

Fat Stanley: main use will be squashing anyone he sits on
Wonderful Willis: loves the outdoors, will be excellent at doing the recces
Syco Sootie: name says it all - not to be messed with

No photos, they all want to go incatnito in order to deliver max results to the Cali cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lady C did say the comment was made by Princess Anne but then explained it was not a critique of Meghan as a woman of colour but as a Hollywood-Californian-American who didn't understand the culture. She was less subtle than brother Prince William who just advised caution, Princess Anne said she wouldn't fit in. Subtext - never, ever.
At least that is how I understood it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is there really a programme about Robot Chickens?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm hearing Eartha Kitt's 'Santa Baby ' here...

๐ŸŽผ Come and trim my Christmas tree.... with some decorations bought at Tiffany ๐ŸŽผ
๐Ÿ˜†
I forgot to add songs ๐ŸŽต
'Little Wussy Boy'
'All I want for Christmas is Dosh'
'Smeggy baby'
'Fairy Tale of Hallmark'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Chita

I read some biographies of Joan Crawford a few years ago. I read one that had a large portion dealing with her Betty Davis Feud and how the director used it in whatever happened to Baby Jane. Amazing story

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We like motherfuckers he can twin with Sir Tom and learn the ropes and learn to bleeping shape up and stop the attitude, the Maine Coone are allowed the attitude because they have Royal blood and are Aristocats along with Rag Dolls and the other pedigrees.

We have our Pussy Hierarchy๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
I had four Maine Coons over the years but sadly no longer with us. Shame because they were fighters.
My vet used to say they faced the enemy ....their wounds were always on their heads! ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Chita

I read some biographies of Joan Crawford a few years ago. I read one that had a large portion dealing with her Betty Davis Feud and how the director used it in whatever happened to Baby Jane. Amazing story

I love all those Golden Age of Hollywood actresses.

Meghan isn't a patch on them.

• Heart
  • Sick
I love watching programmes from the olden days of actresses and actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there really a programme about Robot Chickens?????????
It's an adult cartoon. Truly didn't even realize it was still on air. But it's actually won some Emmys unlike a certain Princess Pinocchio who never will...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Three cats ready and willing to sign up to the pussy squad here:

Fat Stanley: main use will be squashing anyone he sits on
Wonderful Willis: loves the outdoors, will be excellent at doing the recces
Syco Sootie: name says it all - not to be messed with

No photos, they all want to go incatnito in order to deliver max results to the Cali cunts.
Fully understand and all in hand a trio of feline talent for the CAS๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we know the NTA result yet. I didn't get the chance to vote today.

Reactions: 11
Ugh Drunk & Dec win again ๐Ÿคฎ 20 bleeping years in a bleeping row? This has to be a fix now. I canโ€™t believe the public are that bleeping stupid, or are they? :unsure: :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ugh Drunk & Dec win again ๐Ÿคฎ 20 bleeping years in a bleeping row? This has to be a fix now. I canโ€™t believe the public are that bleeping stupid, or are they? :unsure: :poop::poop::poop::poop:
It's all too predictable isn't it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Do we know the NTA result yet. I didn't get the chance to vote today.
Ant and bloody Dec ๐Ÿคข/ this morning ๐Ÿคฎ - Eamon looked quite stiff and had a stick - good old Schoff did the thank youโ€™s - Pwicey ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข and Harv didnโ€™t win it went to Kate Garraway - more tears ๐Ÿฅฑ -

Line of Duty won a special award ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ†Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey ๐Ÿด

(was so hoping Piers might have broken the monotony of this yearly con that is the NTAs )

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love watching programmes from the olden days of actresses and actors.
I don't watch hardly any films made now, they can't act the plots are aimed at idiots. I think there are only a few decent actors and actresses in the US the rest are awful

I watch a lot of the old 1960's films especially the war films and the acting is class, I tried to watch a war film with Brad Pitt in, it was crap.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.