Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
❤ my heart goes out to you.
I agree with every word of your post.
There were also people a few blocks away at the time the buildings collapsed, from the UK on a holiday. At least one of them died from a mysterious cancer, thought to be triggered by inhaling the dust.

#911NeverForget
Hugs to all. That is why the victim numbers keep rising, as they are counting those dying of this mysterious cancer. We pray every single day that my brother doesn't get it because he was right there for the fire and the collapse and breathed that air, unaided, for half a day as he was unconscious, between two cars, for an unknown period of time, and then when he was found by a fireman and given some oxygen, he decided just to walk north.... he walked up to what he was told was Harlem. People gave him water and tried to send him to a hospital but he was caked in dust and folks were still worried there might be chemical or biological agents, so no one would come near him. He wandered NY for 2 days and nights until he got to Chelsea Piers where there was a police-organised ferry to get people over to NJ. They firehosed him to get the "agent" off - everyone was in hazmat suits. He got over the Hudson and walked to his house in NJ.
We called and called and there was no answer. I started when I saw the first plane go it as I knew he worked on the 85th floor and knew the plane had gone in below that. No answer. For three days. He had left his phone on his desk.

So yeah - I'm still angry. And yeah, I sob at all the documentaries. Yeah I remember having to reassure my mother who was traumatised, but since so many of her friends and neighbours in NJ also had the same tragedies, everyone was in their own shock bubble. She never recovered. I suspect she had a mild stroke from the trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Why? It’s 20 years ago. Most of those tweets and statements are purely performative at this point. 99% will not give it another thought in 24h for another year. Exactly like the Archwell update. It’s just a bandwagon like being pro BLM for a couple of weeks or wearing a RBG shirt for a weekend. I really hate performative behaviour.
I think recognising the date this year, because 20 years and the recent events (ending a war that cost thousands of lives and will continue the spiral of inhumanity, violence, oppression and many more deaths) is good, but the reality is, for most people life has moved on.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not share it. Life hasn't moved on for my dad and brother who were in the towers, but miraculously survived... it hasn't moved on for anyone who was there or who had family members there (or at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania). It hasn't moved on for the person sitting across from me in a conference room whose brother was in the flight from Boston. It hasn't moved on for me who thought for 3 days my 25yr old brother was dead, who learned that 3 of my colleagues had died, one by a jumper and 10 of my former classmates had also died.... who attended the christening of my goddaughter that was held between the 20+funerals a month later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

freda19

VIP Member
What a fool Charles has been. The bullying allegations date back some time so they all knew but did nothing, covered up for Minge and NoBalls and allowed them to thrive unchecked. Catherine should have been supported and the problem dealt with but it was swept under the carpet. Head in the sand time, a big mistake but par for the course. Never complain never explain really means "Don't investigate, Ignore it".

He was an idiot to walk her up the aisle, and they went along with the lies about Thomas Markle when they probably knew the truth. Like with the fake pregnancy, suicide, the lot. There was a big stinking bi-racial rat under their noses but they pretended it was not there.

Charles worries me as he's stubborn, sensitive and weak which is a dangerous combination. He may be kind and lovely to work for but he's crippled with baggage and isn't in good health. His anxiety about Camilla as Queen Consort will undermine him when he takes the Throne and leave him open to attack. He's a good man, but I don't think he'll be a good king if the way RF matters have been dealt with over the last 2 years are anything to go by. William seems to be a different kettle of fish.

As time goes on we are finding out more and more about what's been going on, and I think the RF have handled everything badly. We could have been free of the Snarkles and the Monarchy would be in better shape. Instead the Royal Family are rattled and wondering when the next attack is coming from the "much-loved family members" in Mondeceito.
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

liar liar

VIP Member
You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not share it. Life hasn't moved on for my dad and brother who were in the towers, but miraculously survived... it hasn't moved on for anyone who was there or who had family members there (or at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania). It hasn't moved on for the person sitting across from me in a conference room whose brother was in the flight from Boston. It hasn't moved on for me who thought for 3 days my 25yr old brother was dead, who learned that 3 of my colleagues had died, one by a jumper and 10 of my former classmates had also died.... who attended the christening of my goddaughter that was held between the 20+funerals a month later.
There are very few things that happen in one's actual lifetime of global significance where one will actually remember where they were. This was one of them. I'm not American but my fucking heart burst with fury at what happened that day and I saw the plane fly into the south tower live. I continue to remember that day. This week on BBC Breakfast they have been interviewing families who were affected by this and I cried at all of them - today it was a guy who had literally just passed his fire training on 10 Sept and due to report for actual first duty on 13th - he went in. I could have listened to him all day because what he said was important; not fluff or bandwagoning. I'm 100% with you @ResidentMerkin. It should never be forgotten and never should it be used by a pair of self-aggrandising tossers who trivialise the loss of innocents and brave people risking their lives for others. I feel the same about the atrocities in London too. I'd rather stand up and be counted than be held to ransom by a load of terrorists.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

freda19

VIP Member
When she got the elephant gig we all said the elephant charity would never see a penny, and how right we were.
Found this elsewhere.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
WTF 😁
Screenshot_20210913-162815_Samsung Internet.jpg

She's lost her father 😒.... he hasn't died but she disowned him!
Lost a baby...... hmm (all invisible)
Nearly lost her name....... fuck off you stupid bint 🤬

Vapid cunt has no idea about the problems real people face 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I had to make this lol..it came in my head earlier and I had to share 😄🥰 x.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve gingers tapping
Eleven Meghans lying
Ten Richmonds cooking
Nine plastic Scobies
Eight chickens roasting
Seven little Lidls
Six Aldis growing
Fiivvvveee Bench boooooks
Four Winfreys
Three teasets
Two toe bunions
And bollocks under lock and key

Resizer_16312416956930.jpg

Lol 😄 x
Back tomorrow 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

kev1974

VIP Member
Recap time
  • They might show up at the Emmy awards this weekend with Oprah
  • Hazno might be publishing his memoirs early, in time for Christmas
  • Voldermegs wants to bring Little Lilibet to meet Original Lilibet, presumably just to get a picture she can merch, or footage of Brenda for Netflix
  • She still doesn't seem to have come up with 40 friends for her mentoring crap anyway, so that's died the usual death
  • Unfortunately for her, it's rumoured that Montecito Mansions is chock full of 40x40 merch that she can't sell or give away
  • Hapless appeared at the GQ Magazine awards (who knew the mag even still existed?), looked unwell, and waffled about sharing vaccines
  • Still no sign of Aldi, Lidl, or Dorito
  • Still no more content for Spotify - is that deal dead or what?
  • Scrotie's revised book with th extra chapter that he'd earlier totally denied he was adding, came out but nobody much noticed
  • A war veteran did a YouTube video explaining Hazno's real role on the Afghanistan front line
  • Piers Morgan overturned the 58,000 ofcom complaints and embarassed ITV by pretending to ask for his job back
  • Scrotie and Shouty Shola were both fully triggered by Piers Morgan's victory
  • @Chita did some amazing art and @YeltsinsTank became a treasured VIP (I'm sure others did too!)!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I'd rather you didn't compare any one of us to smeggy.In any way.
She's a cunt and we're just pointing it out as much as possible. Even on our worst days on here none of us could ever emulate Mrs Cuntchops.

Anyhoo, so Jilly's got a PHD in Education, lubbly jubbly. :m I'm sure she'll love the fruits of the Harris administration where kids at college games are now chanting "FUCK JOE BIDEN " and it's gaining traction. She'd be better occupied dealing with that rather than massaging the dick of a bloke who is so thick and illiterate he had to cheat to get to Sandhurst and be babysat from then till he "escaped the Palace".
Yeah Jilly, educate him. Good luck with that. If Eton couldn't turn him out any better than barely literate and needing to cheat then I don't fancy yer chances Jilly baby.

The issue people have is that, although officially not incorrect that she uses Dr in front of her name, it is the height of misplaced pretentiousness to expect people to refer to you that way in all contexts.... the equivalent of Smeggy demanding that her staff refer to her as "Duchess" or "Princess" (both are officially officially on paper correct - as she is married to a prince - but not practiced). Jilly doesn't have a PhD. she officially officially has an Ed.D. It still confers upon her the official official title of "Dr" but it is not really used in practice when introducing someone except in official academic environments. My father has two PhD's - one in applied mathematics and the other in econometrics. He was a professor for 10 years and was surrounded by other professors who ALL had PhDs.... None of them expected to be referred to by the students as "Dr". Not one. Not one referred to their colleagues as "Dr" - except at ceremonies. My dad never waltzed around introducing himself as "Dr ResidentMerkin". Ever. After he left academia, he went to work in the private sector and it was only when he was asked to be an expert witness in a major class action suit was his title brought up as it was to emphasized the legitimacy of his opinion on the subject matter given his credentials. Jill is swanning around demanding that Dr be used all the time. It is the equivalent of the HRH for the Duke and Duchess of Hazard. Technically correct but "please"

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Autumn is here and here is a little glimpse into life at Montecito.
........burning things that they no longer have any use for........

bonfire night 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Twitter is full of news that Andrew has been served papers and that the CarbonFootPrince and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast have parted company with Sunshine Sachs.

No idea if either is true.
potential thread title ???

“ Ain’t no Sunshine, Trust Funds gone …” 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Ok , I'm livid that the booing has been censored by ITV .... you know ITV who ran the Oprah interview when PP was dying in hospital. ITV who mad a load of money for the ads while it was being shown. Later to proved to be a bunch of lies.
They censored and did not show the UK people the response by the audience of their disgust for Wallace and Vomit. CENSORSHIP - is what this is , so much for a free fecking media ITV protecting their brand and their sponsors.

SHAME ON THEM! ( yes! very shouty me !)

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Spring2020

Chatty Member
According to Neil Saun on YouTube Tom Bower is considering releasing his book on the same day as half baked H's. Brilliant move 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
In regards to PH attaching himself to American veterans....I don't think he will be successful at all because deep down inside of all of us Americans....no offence intended...we really don't believe in the idea/concept/belief of "royal blood". We truly do not believe this, deep down. PH will be seen as an entitled pipsqueak who saw no real action and made no sacrifices at all. He may be seen as a celebrity, but no more than that and much resentment will likely ensue.

I myself really enjoy the spectacle of the RH and all the drama surrounding it....much like a soap opera or TV drama. Great fun ! Deep inside I believe they are no different
than you or I. I am amazed, as I suspect many are, at the amount of luxury and treasure lavished upon them. Do they really deserve it far beyond their worth? Not for any American to say.

I, personally, feel much more affection for the people of GB...as opposed to Royalty, but I would give it due respect BECAUSE of affection for the people. This includes of course all the fine Brits and Commonwealth members on this forum. Hugs to all....
This is the crux of why the tide started to turn against Meghan.
The royals generally do a very good job of pretending they are just humble public servants. They wear Marks and Spencer and Boden and fly EasyJet.
When Meghan started booting people out of Wimbledon so that she could sit alone, wearing $100k couture maternity dresses and walking in front of the Queen, people did NOT like it.
Meghan just didn't understand this. Her staff tried to give her Marks and Spencer tights and she threw a fit because they weren't designer. I am very, very sure that people explained to her the necessity of royals behaving humbly, but she didn't want to hear it - was only interested in the Clooney's mansion and Elton's jet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59