Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you kev1974 for starting the new thread and the recap.
Congrats to Happy Lady for the title. JAR21 almost got it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
ok, who voted yes and that they can't wait to read it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Twirls into thread unannounced with huge grin on chops. This is the very first thread I've christened, not hidden but provided at least three days earlier.

Thank you @kev1974 for starting the thread. I might celebrate and open a bottle of red 🍷
You could look errrm................ jollier? ;)

That was my piggle and her random phobias! Today she was scared of grass….
I think you should get her eyes checked. Cats only see blue and yellow and therefore greens - interesting that both things have been green.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lady C continuing her critique of Funding Freebies - full of lies, a spin on the truth.

Lists everything they have 'achieved', and tackily pretends that they are making a shedload of money. All charitable 'acts' build their financial independence.
Time Magazine 100 - building kinder digital systems but in reality, censorship. Encouraging voting. Chicken feet (Smeg) and chicken mentality (Haz). İnvestment in oatmeal lattes. Haz = CHİMPO for BetterUp - pure PR.
Archewell is not purely non-profit but a money-making enterprise. Harkles not respected so brand and 'legacy' has tanked. Most of deals are pie in the sky - one Spotify holiday special so far for Archewell Audio with Archie's broadcast debut.
Legal battles all settled or won. Doesn't mention the Appeal for MOS privacy/copyright. Timing is all - perhaps Warby might have ruled differently had the Orca lie-fest been aired.
Bullying allegations - Smeg was 'deeply saddened' at 'smear' by 'Palace'. Evidence via Jason Knauf says otherwise.
Orca interview - lied that considered postponing because of PP ill & dying.
Smeg continues to try and dupe everyone into believing that there are numerous parallels between her and Diana where none exist.
Lady C is informed that no member of TRF made racist comments re. skin colour of Aldi - pure victimhood. Smeg has been playing the race card manipulating Haz from the beg.
Lady C believes Smeg is a racist - using her colour to get advantage.
Conflicting presentation of Smeg by Scabies - strong feminist but also over-sensitive to criticism. Smeg plays both parts to suit her narrative.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Lady C continuing her critique of Funding Freebies - full of lies, a spin on the truth.

Lists everything they have 'achieved', and tackily pretends that they are making a shedload of money. All charitable 'acts' build their financial independence.
Time Magazine 100 - building kinder digital systems but in reality, censorship. Encouraging voting. Chicken feet (Smeg) and chicken mentality (Haz). İnvestment in oatmeal lattes. Haz = CHİMPO for BetterUp - pure PR.
Archewell is not purely non-profit but a money-making enterprise. Harkles not respected so brand and 'legacy' has tanked. Most of deals are pie in the sky - one Spotify holiday special so far for Archewell Audio with Archie's broadcast debut.
Legal battles all settled or won. Doesn't mention the Appeal for MOS privacy/copyright. Timing is all - perhaps Warby might have ruled differently had the Orca lie-fest been aired.
Bullying allegations - Smeg was 'deeply saddened' at 'smear' by 'Palace'. Evidence via Jason Knauf says otherwise.
Smeg continues to try and dupe everyone into believing that there are numerous parallels between her and Diana where none exist.
Lady C is informed that no member of TRF made racist comments re. skin colour of Aldi - pure victimhood. Smeg has been playing the race card manipulating Haz from the beg.
Conflicting presentation of Smeg by Scabies - strong feminist but also over-sensitive to criticism. Smeg plays both parts to suit her narrative.
Wasn't Lady C the one who initially told us Princess Anne was the one who made the comment in question? I wish someone would just come out with the conversation because I really would like to know what was actually said.

Reactions: 35
Wasn't Lady C the one who initially told us Princess Anne was the one who made the comment in question? I wish someone would just come out with the conversation because I really would like to know what was actually said.
Yes, seem to remember she did. Perhaps PA was taking one for the team but the lie keeps on keeping on.

Reactions: 28
Ratings are in for that sycophantic sludge fest from the other night. I don't know how other Lifetime movies perform in the ratings but this one seems to have been Markled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I know we all suspected the stuff about them wanting to delay the Oprah interview being untrue but it sounds even worse hearing it. Oprah, the wife AND HARRY were desperate to get the interview broadcast before Prince Philip died even though they knew he was dying and they knew it was going to create more problems for the RF.

And yet Harry's going to be in that programme about Prince Philip later this month. I wonder how old his footage is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My pussy has been thinking things over and he cautiously requests to join the growing band. Hes a ginger tom and a bit of a fighter.

He's scared of the window cleaner, the hoover, bin bags, the washing basket and guitars.

He has a sunday name but we generally call him mr cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ratings are in for that sycophantic sludge fest from the other night. I don't know how other Lifetime movies perform in the ratings but this one seems to have been Markled.

Crikey, there are some seriously shite programmes with more viewers on that list. 😂😂😂. I mean…Robot Chickens??? Cheap old actresses houses. WTF. And I thought British tv was crap 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My pussy has been thinking things over and he cautiously requests to join the growing band. Hes a ginger tom and a bit of a fighter.

He's scared of the window cleaner, the hoover, bin bags, the washing basket and guitars.

He has a sunday name but we generally call him mr cat.
We love the gingers and he is in and if he likes a good scrap that's great, he can be our assassin, Mr Cat a lean mean killing machine for the CAS🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Happy New thread day fellow Tattlers 🥳🥳🎊🎉🎊. Carry on the good work. My 2 kitties are awaiting orders and the ginge is currently viewing mouse videos on YouTube to hone his skills 😸😸.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok I’m offering my two for the squad too. Big Cat and Little Cat. They have actual names but we don’t use them 😂 Big cat will smother you to death but will also kill for fun. Little cat will lull you into a false sense of security pretending he couldn’t give a tit (he doesn’t) and then kill you and eat you in the night 😂😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did someone say cats? I have 3 black lady cats 😲 Does that make me a witch? I shall cast some more bad luck x3 over the 2 cunts (can't even bring myself to say their names anymore)

Thanks for the new thread and fab new title. The poll is great addition too, the current result is not a surprise.

The NTAs are tonight. I went on a voting spree the other day and used all of my 4 email addresses to vote for Piers Morgan, can't say I'm a huge fan of his but would like to see Cunty Wife put in her place.

As for Cunty Husband, well he's just a bleep isn't he. Nothing more to say. His book will be as tit as the interview.

Happy Thursday evening all 🧙‍♀️🐱🐱🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Exclusive preview!
Hazno has made a Christmas Album 🌲😁 bet you can't wait to hear it 😆
Polish_20210909_192255932.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Happy New thread day fellow Tattlers 🥳🥳🎊🎉🎊. Carry on the good work. My 2 kitties are awaiting orders and the ginge is currently viewing mouse videos on YouTube to hone his skills 😸😸.
@freda19 was being rude about cats last night so am assembling the squad to go to her house and remind her who the superior beings are. Tell them to gather on the corner of Cat and Hiss Street and all go together, Sir Tom will lead the assault and she can only placate us with organic chicken a nd best cod fillets cooked to perfection...

If she carries this out properly we won't cuff her dog around the ear🐱🐱🐱🐱🐈🐈🐈🐈🐕🐕🐕🐕🐇🐢🐢🐢🐢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.