Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that they (American military guys) might not see him as 'Royal' , but just as 'Hero Harry' who fought was in Afghanistan so did his bit and is worthy of their respect. They won't know that he was protected by special forces and caused problems. Nor that much of his time in the military was spent travelling abroad for polo games and holibobbing in Vegas etc, or that his 'career' had been bought for him by daddy and granny because he was too thick to pass the entrance exams so they pulled strings.
WE see him as a Royal Prince (gone bad) but elsewhere they'll swallow the Hero Harry PR because they know no better and are having it shoved down their throats by none other than their presidents wife and she's a Doctor of summat or other. Allegedly.

Look at the image below. No6 with 'his boys'. Look at those guys, they are NOT squaddies,:ROFLMAO: those are seasoned hardened military guys given the job of babysitting the ginger baby. He looks like a lil kid among them. That's his military achievements, posing and Xboxing and being given leave for polo events and 3 weeks at Balmoral for Christmas with granny.

From a forces site.
Quite a difference between Harry and the other guys. They look like hard men ready to jump to action, he is nonchalant. Does he only have a little hand gun ? Cannot imagine that doing much harm if under attack ? And what’s with the sunglasses ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Only if it got more votes than the other thread suggestions.

Which seems like a good time to remind everyone,

If you have a title suggestion you need to highlight it in bold and put a #Meghan&Harry and the thread number so that the new threadstarter can easily find the one with the highest total number of votes when they look through the most popular posts in thread tab. If its highlighted in bold it is easier to spot.

Otherwise equally excellent suggestions may get overlooked.

:cool:
Ah right.... Never put title suggestions in bold.... Didn't want to appear "pushy" ...plus, would you believe it, I am shy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do the RF continue to pander to these shysters?
I am sure the Queen is guided very much by her faith and its unfashionable tenets like turning the other cheek and forgiveness. It takes a very particular kind of courage and wisdom to truly live that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Quite a difference between Harry and the other guys. They look like hard men ready to jump to action, he is nonchalant. Does he only have a little hand gun ? Cannot imagine that doing much harm if under attack ? And what’s with the sunglasses ?
I agree.I thought he looked a bit more rested and even cleaner and tidier than the others ! They all look as though they did a hard day in the heat while he was safely in a shady tent ....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do not understand why the handgun is in his vest. I am sure the black thing is a holster around his waist.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.