Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Will you buy Hazno's Memoirs?

• Yes, can't wait to read it, I'll be first in line

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Yes,if I have some fires needing lighting, or run out of Andrex

Votes: 50 11.0%
  • Only when it's on sale for 25p

Votes: 52 11.5%
  • No. but I will hunt it down in Tesco and hide all the copies

Votes: 187 41.2%
  • What memoirs?

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • No because Buckingham Palace will ensure it's never released

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • I'll wait for the dodgy movie version to come out instead

Votes: 29 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing from thead 136!

New title by @Happy Lady in this post here with 75 likes! Had to shorten it slightly to fit it in.

@JAR21 came close again with 69 likes (here).

All the Harry And Meghan threads can be found on the blue button above or by clicking here
Don't forget the Wiki, pink button above or click here
And please keep voting in the Grifties here.

edit: Added a poll above

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Found on twitter from "geo news" (whatever that is) with a quote from a Florida state representative called Anthony Sabatini.
Any of our USA Tattlers know this guy?
Was trying to reply while the thread was closing... ! The name sounds familiar for some reason, but this is a state legislature that's not in my home turf and I don't know of him. He's a republican so the quote doesn't surprise me. He also wore blackface sometime when he was a teenager and it was apparently a thing but his constituents don't seem to care.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Recap time
  • They might show up at the Emmy awards this weekend with Oprah
  • Hazno might be publishing his memoirs early, in time for Christmas
  • Voldermegs wants to bring Little Lilibet to meet Original Lilibet, presumably just to get a picture she can merch, or footage of Brenda for Netflix
  • She still doesn't seem to have come up with 40 friends for her mentoring crap anyway, so that's died the usual death
  • Unfortunately for her, it's rumoured that Montecito Mansions is chock full of 40x40 merch that she can't sell or give away
  • Hapless appeared at the GQ Magazine awards (who knew the mag even still existed?), looked unwell, and waffled about sharing vaccines
  • Still no sign of Aldi, Lidl, or Dorito
  • Still no more content for Spotify - is that deal dead or what?
  • Scrotie's revised book with th extra chapter that he'd earlier totally denied he was adding, came out but nobody much noticed
  • A war veteran did a YouTube video explaining Hazno's real role on the Afghanistan front line
  • Piers Morgan overturned the 58,000 ofcom complaints and embarassed ITV by pretending to ask for his job back
  • Scrotie and Shouty Shola were both fully triggered by Piers Morgan's victory
  • @Chita did some amazing art and @YeltsinsTank became a treasured VIP (I'm sure others did too!)!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hot off the heels of this previous post in thread #136

I hear Meghan has landed the starring role in a remake of the 1979 Joan Collins classic...

THE witch
Meghan has now been lined up to star in another classic reboot.

MEGGIE DOES PALACE

(UK title: MEGGIE SCREWS PALACE)

🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Recap time:
  • They might show up at the Emmy awards this weekend with Oprah
  • Hazno might be publishing his memoirs early, in time for Christmas
  • Smegs wants to bring Little Lilibet to meet Original Lilibet, presumably just to get a picture she can merch, or footage of Brenda for Netflix
  • Rumoured that Montecito Mansions is chock full of 40x40 merch that she can't sell or give away
  • She still doesn't seem to have come up with 40 friends for her mentoring crap anyway, so that's died a death
  • Hapless appeared at the GQ Magazine awards (who knew the mag even still existed?), looked unwell, and waffled about sharing vaccines
  • Still no sign of Aldi, Lidl, or Dorito
  • Still no more content for Spotify - is that deal dead or what?
  • Scrotie's revised book with th extra chapter that he'd earlier totally denied he was adding, came out but nobody much noticed
  • A war veteran did a YouTube video explaining Hazno's real role on the Afghanistan front line
  • Piers Morgan overturned the 58,000 ofcom complaints and embarassed ITV by pretending to ask for his job back
  • Scrotie and Shouty Shola were both fully triggered by Piers Morgan's victory
  • @Chita did some amazing art and @YeltsinsTank became a treasured VIP (I'm sure others did too!)!
also lots of new recruits to @Nuttynana's Pussy Squad aka CAS, and some super photos of the new recruits β™₯ πŸ’•

New title by @Happy Lady in this post here with 75 likes! Had to shorten it slightly to fit it in.

All the Harry And Meghan threads can be found on the blue button above or by clicking here

Is there any way to add another option "Only if they pay me lots of money to buy it" ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is there any way to add another option "Only if they pay me lots of money to buy it" ?
No sorry it only gives 20 minutes to get it all entered in and then no more changes!
I was having to think quickly while typing!!!
That would have been a good option though.

Reactions: 26
I havent chosen an option in the poll because I will buy a pre-owned copy so that the money doesn't go in the publisher's coffers or Harry's wallet.

I love books. Im reading a biography on Joan Crawford and there's a bit about her daughter (the one who wrote Mommie Dearest) and people who knew mother and daughter are quoted as saying the daughter (Christina) was a stubborn child who resented Joan's star status so much that she flatly refused to do anything when asked.
The consensus was that the child was so jealous of her mother and when she realised she could not eclipse her mother she went all out to destroy her reputation.

Reminds me of somebody but I
Just
Can't
Think
Who .........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Regarding the title poll - I really want to read it, but I refuse to spend a single penny that's gonna go towards these two reprobates. So I'm going to torrent it off the internet as soon as possible and write up one of those scathing reviews a la 5 Shades of Grey and post it here.

Poll options aren't expansive enough for my imagination, LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Im still laughing at the post in the last thread that said the cat was scared of spinach!

And ive got GBNews on - that little minky Alex is discussing surrogacy and asking about the parental bond etc.

Wonder why she's chosen to cover that subject when there is so much news happening in the world.

Alex is Team Queen.
Just sayin'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Twirls into thread unannounced with huge grin on chops. This is the very first thread I've christened, not hidden but provided at least three days earlier.

Thank you @kev1974 for starting the thread. I might celebrate and open a bottle of red 🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Twirls into thread unannounced with huge grin on chops. This is the very first thread I've christened, not hidden but provided at least three days earlier.

Thank you @kev1974 for starting the thread. I might celebrate and open a bottle of red 🍷

Yay!

Well done!
Enjoy your wine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Was trying to reply while the thread was closing... ! The name sounds familiar for some reason, but this is a state legislature that's not in my home turf and I don't know of him. He's a republican so the quote doesn't surprise me. He also wore blackface sometime when he was a teenager and it was apparently a thing but his constituents don't seem to care.
Thanks to @Happylady and @kev1974 for the new thread and great title

Found on twitter from "geo news" (whatever that is) with a quote from a Florida state representative called Anthony Sabatini.
Any of our USA Tattlers know this guy?
☝🏻Taken from last thread ☝🏻
Attachments
☝🏻 And this from last thread -

I believe there is some hope for him to be next or the soon POTUS - I watched a chat with Candace and Nigel F and they spoke very highly of him and have great hopes he will run at some point - slightly off thread but I will find the clip if of any interest - Nothing in the chat about the Harkles but if he is anti Smegzy it is on topic brb πŸ˜€

eta .

From approx 11.20 in (first part is also interesting around BLM)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Love the poll! What fun - ta for starting @kev1974 and well done @Happy Lady for a cracking title :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Re buying Hazno's book... we have no need to, as the papers will be either serialising it or picking out the juicy bits for our delectation. Win win for Tattlers, lose lose for Snarkles :ROFLMAO:

And also big fanks for snazzy new fred, all it needs is one of @Chita's fantastic illustrations now!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.