Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Happylady and @kev1974 for the new thread and great title

Found on twitter from "geo news" (whatever that is) with a quote from a Florida state representative called Anthony Sabatini.
Any of our USA Tattlers know this guy?
☝🏻Taken from last thread ☝🏻
Attachments
☝🏻 And this from last thread -

I believe there is some hope for him to be next or the soon POTUS - I watched a chat with Candace and Nigel F and they spoke very highly of him and have great hopes he will run at some point - slightly off thread but I will find the clip if of any interest - Nothing in the chat about the Harkles but if he is anti Smegzy it is on topic brb πŸ˜€

eta .

From approx 11.20 in (first part is also interesting around BLM)
She's spot on that hellish as it was watching Biden unravel over the Kabul horror(NO! KABUL WILL NOT FALL! he emphatically stated.) it was actually a terrific slap in the chops wake up call for Americans who imagined he knew what the duck was going on around him. The man is disconnected from reality and it was interesting that a lot of his supporters in the senate (?) have stated publicly that they regret having supported him. Also the demonisation and dirty tricks used against Trump to push Biden over the winning line is now becoming more obvious.

Though it is relevant, since Carbon Foot Prince and Princess Pinocchio were banging the Biden drum.
Biden, markled.:m

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I
Sophie and Wilder would like permission to join.
Sophie and Wilder can meet the squad like the others are in post below, Sophie looks as if she could charm the Toms with her beauty and be their pin up and Wilder can be the handsome hunk that the Ladies will swoon over.

The corner of Cat and Hiss Street tonight to meet the others, and their beauty must not affect the task in hand until @freda19 has learnt her lesson🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wasn't Lady C the one who initially told us Princess Anne was the one who made the comment in question? I wish someone would just come out with the conversation because I really would like to know what was actually said.
Yes, she did, I'm now deeply suspicious that she has walked that particular tale back.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought everyone had a little black number hanging in their wardrobe! 😁
That could be the Doxy just like a batπŸ”πŸ‘˜πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—

Ok I’m offering my two for the squad too. Big Cat and Little Cat. They have actual names but we don’t use them πŸ˜‚ Big cat will smother you to death but will also kill for fun. Little cat will lull you into a false sense of security pretending he couldn’t give a tit (he doesn’t) and then kill you and eat you in the night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š
Great the meet is tonight, lovely superior beings to teach the hoomans a lesson🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So now there's a piece about Meghan having wanted Michelle Obama to voice her stupid animation, but she's barred her after the birthday snub.
And is now pivoting to Oprah.

Aside from the fact that neither of those women want or need to participate in her cartoon, is Meghan honestly so idiotic that she doesn't know little girls don't know who Oprah or Michelle Obama is?
Who's the audience for this?

Don't little girls want Jojo Siwa or Olivia Rodrigo or someone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yay, I looked for the spider and found him! @Chita
Also loving Lidl, in particular
You're brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Captain Low Tolerance here, awaiting orders and thanking you for the new thread.

I tried to post a more bubbly photo than the one last time but he's just a nasty motherfucker, take it or leave it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So now there's a piece about Meghan having wanted Michelle Obama to voice her stupid animation, but she's barred her after the birthday snub.
And is now pivoting to Oprah.

Aside from the fact that neither of those women want or need to participate in her cartoon, is Meghan honestly so idiotic that she doesn't know little girls don't know who Oprah or Michelle Obama is?
Who's the audience for this?

Don't little girls want Jojo Siwa or Olivia Rodrigo or someone?

I bet Michelle is terribly upset.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Cannot listen to her any more daft old duffer
Yes, same here. She has become rather too pleased with herself and she hasn't got any info really.
She was married to her Titled husband for five minutes and has profited from that ever since.
Her vocabulary and historical knowledge is good but her videos contain hardly anything and they are wa-aaa- y too slow and tedious for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Captain Low Tolerance here, awaiting orders and thanking you for the new thread.

I tried to post a more bubbly photo than the one last time but he's just a nasty motherfucker, take it or leave it.
We like motherfuckers he can twin with Sir Tom and learn the ropes and learn to bleeping shape up and stop the attitude, the Maine Coone are allowed the attitude because they have Royal blood and are Aristocats along with Rag Dolls and the other pedigrees.

We have our Pussy Hierarchy🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Michelle is terribly upset.
It's a low point for her career. Rejected from a non existent cartoon about Meghan Markle Pearl, produced by David Furnish.
She's going need Sunshine Sachs if she ever wants to come back from this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, same here. She has become rather too pleased with herself and she hasn't got any info really.
She was married to her Titled husband for five minutes and has profited from that ever since.
Her vocabulary and historical knowledge is good but her videos contain hardly anything and they are wa-aaa- too slow and tedious for me.
It's like watching my cats being Tom Dick, messy and pointless and she thinks we are all mindless, moronic, peasant arseholes stuck up old twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We like motherfuckers he can twin with Sir Tom and learn the ropes and learn to bleeping shape up and stop the attitude, the Maine Coone are allowed the attitude because they have Royal blood and are Aristocats along with Rag Dolls and the other pedigrees.

We have our Pussy Hierarchy🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
Great opportunity for him to learn from the best. I fear he has been under a bad influence, keeps mentioning he previously served with a certain Captain Wales... πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.