Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hark the Herald Angels sing
Six will never be a King
I posted mine before Christmas last year, but what the heck ... slightly adjusted ...

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃
When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo he began to shout,
"you white racist Brits, you SAS shits, come here and pull me out!
I'm stuck in this snatch and Scoobs wants to watch and Pombear has stolen my balls!"

When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo Prince William ignored his calls.

When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo he began to moan
"There's something quite fishy, my peepee is itchy.I wish I was back home.
Phil's always been blunt and he's called me a bleep and pappa is grinding my gears!"

When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo we laughed at all his tears.

When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo he began to roar
"This foofoo is crusty, quite icky and musty, and cats have just pissed up my door!
That Freda's a bleep, she calls me the runt and I wish I could chop off her head!"

When hazza got stuck up meg's foofoo he wished he hadn't got wed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
No more 🤬 cats, I have cats but this isn't cats crufts equivalent thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Did we find proof that Princess Anne was in charge of the money Harry is due to inherit and proof that she had changed the age he will be when he gets it?
Or was that just a rumour?

Reactions: 27
It's like watching my cats being Tom Dick, messy and pointless and she thinks we are all mindless, moronic, peasant arseholes stuck up old twit
I think I’ve been on this board too long now. I knew this was an @Nuttynana post before I even looked at the name just from the swear words style ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I like the beginning of this video, have only heard the start, about to settle in with a cuppa and listen to the rest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think I’ve been on this board too long now. I knew this was an @Nuttynana post before I even looked at the name just from the swear words style ;)
I know! She's awful isn't she? That potty mouth, honestly, it's just shocking. I keep reporting her but I think she has close friends in admin and never gets punished, while innocents like me get telt off.
I blame the cats she is surrounded by. Not sure why, but why not.
Yeah, she has 27 pussies at the last count. She's unhinged🤪. But don't tell her I said that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I know! She's awful isn't she? That potty mouth, honestly, it's just shocking. I keep reporting her but I think she has close friends in admin and never gets punished, while innocents like me get telt off.
I blame the cats she is surrounded by. Not sure why, but why not.
Yeah, she has 27 pussies at the last count. She's unhinged🤪. But don't tell her I said that.
Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I like the beginning of this video, have only heard the start, about to settle in with a cuppa and listen to the rest
Bollix. He's loving the attention because it pleases his lil smeggyweggy and he will back her all the way to hell. The fact that it's bleeping with his head has passed him by. But when the penny drops it will hit him like an exorcet missile.
He is in this up to his neck and determined to see it through. But his idea of "determined to see it through" is very different from yours or mine. He WILL bail out, but only when he hits rock bottom, and there's still a way to go.He's not the type to pull himself up by his bootstraps, for all his Billy Big Bollix talk. If his dream life folds then he'll go running to daddy to fix it. His main problem is that he has no clue about finances. I think he leaves it all to smeggyy to handle while he feeds the chickens and plays catch with the only dog that can stand him. I think his family are keeping an eye on his finances from a distance. If they decide to bring it up with him he'll go postal. He thinks everything is just hunky dory and that he's thriving. Idiot man child.
The only thing that is worrisome for his real family is that being as fragile mentally as he clearly is can lead to self harm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I haven’t read the full threads on Meghan “I’ve never googled Prince Harry” markle but I recommend you all watch HG’s series… “Harry’s wife”. He is a self diagnosed psychopath and got miss royal narcassist all figured!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't watch hardly any films made now, they can't act the plots are aimed at idiots. I think there are only a few decent actors and actresses in the US the rest are awful

I love old films, can't stand the new stuff. Films from the 1930's- early 1960's have substance- writing, directing, film scores, and acting. Modern films rely on special effects, violence, nudity and sex and re-hashing of old films or comic books. Seriously, what mainstream film from the past 5 years has anyone enjoyed? Obviously aside from the amazing, thrilling, true to life, subtle Harry and Meghan Escaping the Palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven’t read the full threads on Meghan “I’ve never googled Prince Harry” markle but I recommend you all watch HG’s series… “Harry’s wife”. He is a self diagnosed psychopath and got miss royal narcassist all figured!
Just for the record I’m a young British female POC, and I find it sickening how she used the race card to manipulate her POC audience in that Oprah interview,🤬 and don’t get me started on her constant controlling demon death stares at Harry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Ugh Drunk & Dec win again 🤮 20 bleeping years in a bleeping row? This has to be a fix now. I can’t believe the public are that bleeping stupid, or are they? :unsure: :poop::poop::poop::poop:
Oh crud. I made my new avatar thinking he'd win. can we celebrate Piers with a day of his Pic as our avis per

@Carpediem69 s suggestion in the last thread?

"...NTAs - I propose if Piers wins we all change our avatars to a piccy of him just for tomorrow as a celebration - after all he did get a great result for us to with the OfCom judgement - go Piers

I have mine ready

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I knew something was missing from my catching up pic 🤔 x

Oohhhh I got it 😀

I've forgot to pick up mini Piers Morgan 😄 ..

Resizer_16312328661350.jpg

Damn it's hard work carrying Piers for one so mini.

Must be his ego weighing heavy on my back 🤔😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lady C did say the comment was made by Princess Anne but then explained it was not a critique of Meghan as a woman of colour but as a Hollywood-Californian-American who didn't understand the culture. She was less subtle than brother Prince William who just advised caution, Princess Anne said she wouldn't fit in. Subtext - never, ever.
At least that is how I understood it.
That is how I saw it also.The headlines were a bit misleading at the time but she did not say Anne had said those things about Archie but about Meghan being unsuitable for the royal family

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.