Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just read this in Daily Star:
A royal expert has claimed that if and when 'PWB' and 'TW' make a visit to the Queen, it will be in a private capacity away from royal aides, so as not to annoy the couple

If PR, why would they admit to being annoyed by royal aides?
If not PR then sadly the Royal Family & Her Majesty herself deserve all the Harkles are throwing at them.
Harkles do not deserve consideration, they require handling.
They've made no secret of hating the Royal Aides. They get digs at them all the time. Paranoia.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On a more somber note than usual ........ does anybody think the Weeping Sores will dare to issue a statement or appear at some event tomorrow to mark 9/11?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Freda 19 re.@Chita sketch - The balloons have burst long ago, a kite is cheaper in the long run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On a more somber note than usual ........ does anybody think the Weeping Sores will dare to issue a statement or appear at some event tomorrow to mark 9/11?

The balloons have burst long ago, a kite is cheaper in the long run.
The balloons have burst just like Smeg‘s dreams of being a Princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The US media don't/won't (in my humble opinion) touch anyone who has been cheer leading for the pres (spit).
If she was a trumpite then it would be forensically analysed and she'd get crucified.
Look at how the Biden Junior mess:mad: was tidied up. Wiped as much as possible off FB/Twitter etc and brushed neatly under the carpet. Sexual and drug abuse dodginess aside, his financial dealings with foreign agents etc using his daddy's name and power are quite shocking and a hundred times more advantageous to his personal fortunes than Smeggy's piddling little $3million personal bonus.
Possibly, just possibly, Obama marking her card as not worthy of an invite among the elite of the Party might change things and someone will go for her, but I won't hold my breath.

I don't think it was even "tidied up", the news just ignores it and acts like nothing ever happened with Hunter Biden.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Freda 19 re.@Chita sketch - The balloons have burst long ago, a kite is cheaper in the long run.
Oh bollix yes. You just KNOW they’ve been working on it for weeks. And it’ll be as vacuous as an extremely vacuous thing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen
Makes me wonder if the Cops took them on purpose. PA was awful to the Police when he was at KP etc. - Sean Attwood interviewed an ex RPO / Met officer (and Norman Baker) - have mentioned this previously on this thread - and he would call them stupid c*nts and shout at them all the time from his apartment window when ‘unknown’ girls/women would turn up unannounced at the gates to ‘visit’ him and the police wouldn’t let them in - also when they didn’t open the gates quickly enough he drove into them on purpose and caused thousand of pounds worth of damage - Karma a?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like the company are featuring one 'Centennial Icon' (their words not mine) every 2/3 months and once their time is up on the racks (ie, the date printed on the cover) off they are whizzed to be replaced by another Centennial Icon. Whoever put Mrs Weeping Sore in the 'icon' category needs sectioning.
I - CON..... well she is a Con (run's the family) and it is all about "me me me - I I I" with that hussy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Twitter is full of news that Andrew has been served papers and that the CarbonFootPrince and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast have parted company with Sunshine Sachs.

No idea if either is true.

They could have saved so much money if they'd just been NICE and actually donated loads to charities.

PS

Why did I think it was a kite??
Of course it was balloons.
I am stoopido.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't think it was even "tidied up", the news just ignores it and acts like nothing ever happened with Hunter Biden.
All of the media ( with some exceptions- very few) are very left wing now & p.c. , and will simply gloss over things they dont want to address, or report on,if it doesnt suit their views & opinions.
But its all right, as far as they are concerned- " it isnt Trump" .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Twitter is full of news that Andrew has been served papers and that the CarbonFootPrince and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast have parted company with Sunshine Sachs.

No idea if either is true.

They could have saved so much money if they'd just been NICE and actually donated loads to charities.

PS

Why did I think it was a kite??
Of course it was balloons.
I am stoopido.
Aw I think the kite is a nice touch - as its not a windy garden I assumed Smegzy has her legs open to keep the kite in flight helped along by all her fanny farts 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They've made no secret of hating the Royal Aides. They get digs at them all the time. Paranoia.
Yeah, I know they hate the royal aides & blame them for everything but I was surprised they would be pushing PR that supports them being annoyed if you know what I mean?! They always want to drive the 'poor me' attitude not the 'angry me' attitude. I realize I am now waffling & not making much sense 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh bollix yes. You just KNOW they’ve been working on it for weeks. And it’ll be as vacuous as an extremely vacuous thing
I had my father and brother in the towers on the day. They survived but the scars are HUGE. If these two donuts DARE to jump on THAT bandwagon? so help me ....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.