Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chita, you're so clever! I love Harry as Keith Flint (Firestarter) Genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure if I've lost track, but any news about the possible Sept visit? Just so I can nip out and buy up the remaindered tins of tomatoes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I drive past this sign regularly.
I don't know what it means and I don't think I want to know.
I have visions of a yard of well used vaginas ready for recycling (or not).
Should we invite pinocchio to a reception there?
IMG_20210910_162413_203.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hopefully she meets up with an elephant with diarrhoea .... and she's wearing white...lol
Well if she wore white just after a miscarriage and just after "giving birth" (both of which she did) then the elephants will be treated to her in a flowing white dress.
Perfect for shitting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
An award goes to all those people who Booed them last night at the TV awards.

richmond award 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Ginger Tom has pride of place again cats are so superior and smug, just like the Doxy and Tom has just pissed up her leg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My pussy has been thinking things over and he cautiously requests to join the growing band. Hes a ginger tom and a bit of a fighter.

He's scared of the window cleaner, the hoover, bin bags, the washing basket and guitars.

He has a sunday name but we generally call him mr cat.
Thank you @Happy Lady and @kev1974 for the great title and recap.
@Cheapseats puss admits to being scared of everything including the washing basket. Another wannabe puss recruit is terrified of spinach. We are supposed to be an elite fighting force of battle-hardened pussies packing heat, so may I suggest @Nuttynana gently weeds out the cautious and timid and assigns them duties away from the front line? Cat Litter ordering, tins of sardines etc.
The heat of battle is no place for hamsters and guinea-pigs no matter how brave, even if wearing body armour as has been suggested by one small fluffy warrior, and we need to be sensible and make sure that all recruits can spray, claw, dig, flick faeces and squirt at the enemy with military precision.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @Happy Lady and @kev1974 for the great title and recap.
@Cheapseats puss admits to being scared of everything including the washing basket. Another wannabe puss recruit is terrified of spinach. We are supposed to be an elite fighting force of battle-hardened pussies packing heat, so may I suggest @Nuttynana gently weeds out the cautious and timid and assigns them duties away from the front line? Cat Litter ordering, tins of sardines etc.
The heat of battle is no place for hamsters and guinea-pigs no matter how brave, even if wearing body armour as has been suggested by one small fluffy warrior, and we need to be sensible and make sure that all recruits can spray, claw, dig, flick faeces and squirt at the enemy with military precision.
We don't exclude anyone we are woke and sympathise with lesser or different squad members and they all have a role to play no matter how small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well if she wore white just after a miscarriage and just after "giving birth" (both of which she did) then the elephants will be treated to her in a flowing white dress.
Perfect for shitting on.

I am now visualizing a HUGE pile of elephant poo with two spike-heeled shoes poking out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok , I'm livid that the booing has been censored by ITV .... you know ITV who ran the Oprah interview when PP was dying in hospital. ITV who mad a load of money for the ads while it was being shown. Later to proved to be a bunch of lies.
They censored and did not show the UK people the response by the audience of their disgust for Wallace and Vomit. CENSORSHIP - is what this is , so much for a free fecking media ITV protecting their brand and their sponsors.

SHAME ON THEM! ( yes! very shouty me !)

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Mr cat took on a fox and lived to tell the tale, (albeit to the vet patching him up)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.