Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the media ( with some exceptions- very few) are very left wing now & p.c. , and will simply gloss over things they dont want to address, or report on,if it doesnt suit their views & opinions.
But its all right, as far as they are concerned- " it isnt Trump" .
431B5FFB-24E5-4DDE-9D5F-FD2ADCAEEBDD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IF this is true it's another example of H&M getting away with everything and no comebacks. As Minge was a working royal mattress, did the RF follow it up, contacted Elephants Without Borders for verification? Is nobody prepared to call to account or criticise these mendacious bloodsuckers? Even investigate them? Apart from the lone voice of Piers, who lost his job for calling a spade a spade and had the nerve to challenge their blatant lies?

Disney should have ensured that the money went directly to the elephants especially as they were aware that Minge was dirty. But they were cowardly, PC, schmoozing and kept their heads below the parapet. Bob Iger looked like a rabbit facing a ginger stoat when the stoat was pimping out his Ho for a voiceover.

It is the elephants who have paid the price for the Harkles's greed and treachery, paid with some of their tusks. I love elephants as I grew up in Africa and this makes me really sad. How revolting that NoBalls the fraud wildlife lover and eco warrior should steal the money donated for the protection of these priceless endangered wonderful animals. Did anybody bother to check if the rumours they stole the money are true? Is anybody out there???? This isn't the first time we've seen this rumour. If true, it's a massive scandal and should be front page news instead of trivia like Shola gaslighting a fellow yapping POC turd.

The collective inertia in the face of this cynical evil pair never fails to astound me. I believe that the RF will protect their own at all costs. It's probably in their DNA. I can't see any other explanation now. Although far away and "cut off" from the RF, the RF haven't disowned them and have done nothing to stealthily expose and destroy them as they should have done long ago. They've kept on board and in semi-limbo the ginger viper and his Ho, suffering nobly and in silence while the viper sinks his poisonous ratty yellow teeth into them again and again.

Even if this particular story isn't true there have been plenty of other examples of filching, financial irregularities and lying that could have been discreetly exposed by the men in grey suits while keeping their hands clean. The RF are responsible for allowing a huge amount of damage to be done while they stood by, and the elephants are just one casualty among many.

I have found the EWB last accounts submission in USA - dated 20/11/19 for FY 2018 - according to their accounts they had net assets of $622k the donations total stated as $101k - can you imagine the difference 3m would make to this charity?
I am also questioning how much Disney has contributed as they are credited with being a sponsor on the current website (could be a recent addition so unsure if they sponsored in 2018)

I am currently have internet issues (downloading updates) so taking ages at the mo to skip between pages - but couldn’t find anything for Arsewell or Sentabale - again unsure if the latter has submitted returns in the USA
I am no financial expert so a clever Tattler may be able to provide a better review. It also seems the 3 people running it do not take any income.
If Smegzy / Disney did not hand over the money from the voice over for the documentary they really do need to be exposed in every media outlet across the globe. Their greed seems to know no bounds.
I am convinced they are doing the same as the Clintons et al. and are just self serving parasites without any scruples whatsoever. I am actually raging. 🐘

ETA just found this gem on the EWB website
“To help inspire us all, we were joined by a dedicated conservationist, HRH, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex. Please click news here for more info and photos!”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
IF this is true it's another example of H&M getting away with everything and no comebacks. As Minge was a working royal mattress, did the RF follow it up, contacted Elephants Without Borders for verification? Is nobody prepared to call to account or criticise these mendacious bloodsuckers? Even investigate them? Apart from the lone voice of Piers, who lost his job for calling a spade a spade and had the nerve to challenge their blatant lies?

Disney should have ensured that the money went directly to the elephants especially as they were aware that Minge was dirty. But they were cowardly, PC, schmoozing and kept their heads below the parapet. Bob Iger looked like a rabbit facing a ginger stoat when the stoat was pimping out his Ho for a voiceover.

It is the elephants who have paid the price for the Harkles's greed and treachery, paid with some of their tusks. I love elephants as I grew up in Africa and this makes me really sad. How revolting that NoBalls the fraud wildlife lover and eco warrior should steal the money donated for the protection of these priceless endangered wonderful animals. Did anybody bother to check if the rumours they stole the money are true? Is anybody out there???? This isn't the first time we've seen this rumour. If true, it's a massive scandal and should be front page news instead of trivia like Shola gaslighting a fellow yapping POC turd.

The collective inertia in the face of this cynical evil pair never fails to astound me. I believe that the RF will protect their own at all costs. It's probably in their DNA. I can't see any other explanation now. Although far away and "cut off" from the RF, the RF haven't disowned them and have done nothing to stealthily expose and destroy them as they should have done long ago. They've kept on board and in semi-limbo the ginger viper and his Ho, suffering nobly and in silence while the viper sinks his poisonous ratty yellow teeth into them again and again.

Even if this particular story isn't true there have been plenty of other examples of filching, financial irregularities and lying that could have been discreetly exposed by the men in grey suits while keeping their hands clean. The RF are responsible for allowing a huge amount of damage to be done while they stood by, and the elephants are just one casualty among many.
Yep.
And why doesn't anyone ask EWB if they're worried about their missing 3 million?
Are they complicit in it all? Are Disney?
Until it's all investigated, then I say all of them are a tit show.
With Six and The witch at the top of the dung heap, the bit where all the flies lay their eggs :poop:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm really annoyed as Ireland's oldest woman who gave us all the benefit of her 106 year old wisdon via the internet of all things during lockdown no 1 (born in 1913) did not make the news on her passing and 'Britain's Prince Andrew' did!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I did watch it and as much as it kills me to admit it I don't recall any boos, there were some slight jeers at Piers nomination and then I switched off in disgust when A+D won again
I definitely heard boos even if they were muted

Reactions: 23
And Bubblesdahling who had a job interview
And the mother of all of us, starter of thread 1, antisocialmedia
(Unless I've missed them posting, which is possible)
I haven't tagged them, in case they wish to just disappear
Love to them and all the other MIA posters (I also miss Waddie and mb) x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And Bubblesdahling who had a job interview
And the mother of all of us, starter of thread 1, antisocialmedia
(Unless I've missed them posting, which is possible)
I haven't tagged them, in case they wish to just disappear
Love to them and all the other MIA posters (I also miss Waddie and mb) x
And yorkiejules and penny crayon

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Autumn is here and here is a little glimpse into life at Montecito.
........burning things that they no longer have any use for........

View attachment 755895
Brilliant @Chita 🤣🤣🤣

The wifey looks like Maleficent 🤣

Love the adorable Aldi & Lidl 😍

Suggestions for a couple of additions for chucking on the bonfire - H's balls & brains, M's heart, bunions, nose & soul...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I have found the EWB last accounts submission in USA - dated 20/11/19 for FY 2018 - according to their accounts they had net assets of $622k the donations total stated as $101k - can you imagine the difference 3m would make to this charity?
I am also questioning how much Disney has contributed as they are credited with being a sponsor on the current website (could be a recent addition so unsure if they sponsored in 2018)

I am currently have internet issues (downloading updates) so taking ages at the mo to skip between pages - but couldn’t find anything for Arsewell or Sentabale - again unsure if the latter has submitted returns in the USA
I am no financial expert so a clever Tattler may be able to provide a better review. It also seems the 3 people running it do not take any income.
If Smegzy / Disney did not hand over the money from the voice over for the documentary they really do need to be exposed in every media outlet across the globe. Their greed seems to know no bounds.
I am convinced they are doing the same as the Clintons et al. and are just self serving parasites without any scruples whatsoever. I am actually raging. 🐘

ETA just found this gem on the EWB website
“To help inspire us all, we were joined by a dedicated conservationist, HRH, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex. Please click news here for more info and photos!”
Well done for digging. From what you say, with the stated assets and donation figures for the year of the voiceover, EWB didn't receive the 3m? If this information is so readily available why has nobody said anything? William's a genuine conservationist and is patron of the Tusk Trust, and you'd have thought when Minge did her widely-reported voiceover for 3m for EWB he'd have checked out of interest. I can't get my head round the bland acceptance of their treachery and thieving, the total lack of curiosity and that everything is swept under the carpet.

Sad to read that EWB were deceived by NoBalls, and had a link for info and photos about this greedy and cynical fraud. How utterly shameful.

Can some Tattler in the know send the EWB info to Piers and others? It's ironic that we would turn to what would derisively be called a "pale male and stale" person in the form of Piers to expose a woke POC and a thieving royal. I thought it was supposed to be the other way round, with the woke elite doing the exposing of the misdeeds of the RF.

Several US media outlets reporting on the booing at the awards, and though they edited out the boos there were enough people present who said it happened. One said that there was loud jeering and shouting! Yay!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The RF has always protected its own

They don't want the association, even if remotely, of a scandal, I think. The bullying scandal of No6 wife will probably never see the light of day. Sadly.

Covering up and "smoothing over" has always been the norm. The sugaz war cry is " what about andrew?."..but my guess is that Hazno and his wife have also been massively protected under the RF umbrella.

The RF need to cut all of the deadwood loose, in my opinion. I applaud William for donating to Invictus, because they have been very let down by his brother. Is he going to donate a £3m to elephants, too? Where will this end?

Sadly, I think the RF loyalty to the word "royal" will backfire. People want loyalty to the "monarchy"; not to people who remained friends with paedophiles....or who pissed all over our country by calling us racists. The whole "job description" for the royals is to promote our brand - promote the UK and the Commonwealth, and preserve our history and buildings. Not to make us a worldwide laughing stock.

They need to be loyal to us. The UK and all the Commonwealth.

When the RF do it well, they are worth every penny. I personally support them, but they need to separate "Royal" from " the Firm" They need to rid themselves of the disloyals.

There are two Princes who have not acted with the decorum, dignity and respect for our country that we all expect.

The current RF need to recognise this and get rid of them. "much loved family members" but no longer part of the monarchy. Ever.

My opinions only. Other recollections may vary.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It may be that no 6 and his Soho House Totty will eventually fade into obscurity - we're living through it so it seems like not.

Given the Twunts' absolute craving for publicity and attachment to the RF and their titles, despite their protestations otherwise, it seems inevitable that they will become the "trailer trash" (you can imagine M's reaction to being described this) of the RF - oh the horror! Let's face it, every family has at least one member who marries or attaches themselves to someone totally unsuitable, at least for a while long enough to produce the inevitable "crotch goblins" which link them to the family eternally.

Unfortunately, we're going to be stuck with with the gruesome twosome grumbling away in the background continuously, like the Wicked Witch of the West as she dissolved...

Meanwhile, the RF will still go on, because it is in safe hands ( we can only hope William isn't as daft as his father in regards to obtaining funding for his charities... ).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.